Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
Zarius chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Chilling, graphicly detailed, and heated, all these words describe this great confrontation (or confronsation, is that a word hahaha), between April and Karai. It's all building to something devilishly messy down the road for everyone involved
Zarius chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, a very impactful start to this follow-up story, really reflecting on the characters' duel layers of grief and trying their hardest to grow up and match their respective fathers expectations.
Astro chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I love this story so much so far it has been wonderful. I can't wait for the next update, though I hate you for the wait I know it'll be worth it :D
Zannab0801 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
A rematch between Donnie and Casey. This will be interesting and intense!
Man April can be so thickheaded! I would feel very annoyed if I was Karai. But then again, April wouldn't really trust Karai since she's the daughter of their worst enemy.
Terraform chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Don and Casey rematch? Sign me up, I'm grabbing a chair! I love this story and eagerly await to see how it's all going to play out. I'm actually having sympathy, begrudingly, for Karai (I'm usually in line with Raphael's thoughts on her.), all thanks of course to your wonderful writing! What's the ff equivalent of not being able to put a book down? Until the next chapter, my friend!
Queequegg chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Oh man, I kind of hate it when your chapters end! Ha! :)
So glad that Leo was able to come to some understanding of why Donnie did what he did.
And I love April and Karai meeting up with each other! I think they both have a lot to learn from the other.
Although, sadly I think Raph has a point, that Karai's past will continue to follow her, she has to completely remove herself from her father's world if she wants to even attempt to have a life with Leo. Fake a death perhaps? I can't wait to see what happens!
Your story is the first time I've ever really cared for the Leo/Karai relationship. Of course it doesn't hurt that you also have a bunch of April/Donnie too! I just want everyone to have a happy ending!:)
Kyaserin Marii chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Well I hope you are not sick of hearing how good this is... Cause I'm gonna say it! This is so good and I am sitting on the edge of my seat! Update soon please
The Red Dove chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Oooh, it's getting real now! And yes, I do like the rival clan's name, not lame at all. So I'll review in the hopes that you'll update soon! lol
yukio87 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Poor Leo, he is so confused and now the foot clan took April, what are they thinking to do to her? and why did they do that? Well good chapter and I'll be waiting the next chapter. God luck and take care
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Eep! Dont take too long for that update! I wanna know what happens! O.O
Kimmie98 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Is Don in a position to have a re-match with Casey, considering that he is recovering from a near-death experience at the hands of his own brother?

Leo, this is unfortunately the price you pay for falling in love with the enemy.
BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Awesome job on this. Yeah, Leo is so conflicted about Karai, but I can see why Splinter and the others are concerned over whether Karai is lying or not.

So, Venom has Karai and April? Not good. I really liked April's protectiveness of Leo. She really cares about him and wants to make sure he isn't hurt again. And I love the rival clan's name. Not lame at all. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Fandombatched chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
O_o o_O O_O UPDATE SOON!
cari chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
nice to see Caseys pov, can we get a oneshot about that New Yeras Eve?
vickie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013