Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
cari chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
nice to see Caseys pov, can we get a oneshot about that New Yeras Eve?
vickie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Omg! This is the best story ever. Please update soon
VickieC chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Love it cant wait until next chapter
ceruleo chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
WOW. Just wow. These cliff hangers and the development of each character - I love love getting insight into how their minds tick - are just wonderful. This is easily my favorite story, both part I and II. I hope it never ends haha, but know obviously that it will.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Leo and Karai meeting again - though I'm sure the circumstances will be under duress, which means the intensity is certain to run deep. Speaking of Leo, his episodic rage was, in my opinion, warranted! All the suffering he's endured, while Donatello has sat and watched unfold - mind blowing what a secret can do to two different people. And, as I love my favorite characters in suffering/pain (can't help myself!) I'd love to hear more from Leo's perspective as he attempts to trace Karai down - though I'm sure you've already planned on this ;)

Anyway, GREAT job and cannot, canNOT wait for more! 3
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Oooh, a lot going on in this chapter. April taken by that gang, Leo choking Donnie for that secret, and now they have to not only find Karai but April, too. This doesn't look good for our guys. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

As for that one shot, I say go for it. I'd love to read it.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Zannab0801 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
The message must've hit Leo really hard. SHOCK OF HIS LIFE.
That'd be a good idea to put it as a one-shot.
Smile or else chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Eep UPDATE SOON
The Red Dove chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Oh man! It's getting REALLY good! I'm going crazy again! UPDATE!
Fandombatched chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
O_O PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH LEO AND KARAI!
Queequegg chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Ok, I have to apologize for not reviewing in a while. I should have stopped to take a minute to tell you that: my god, this is good!

Seriously, you know how to build suspense better then any other author I've read on here! I oh so want you to hurry up and give everyone their happy ending, but I'm certainly enjoying the ride, so I can't really complain.

I've been finding myself sitting here thinking, you know what would really add to this day? An update to Part Two if a Tender Trap! And then twice this weekend, my wish was granted!

I want to hear April confess her feelings to Donnie, and he needs to be a little angry towards her too. I sure hope Donnie will be able to help save Karai and warn Leo's forgiveness, but now April also needs to be rescued! Ack!

Seriously, I'm loving this and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Quee
Kimmie98 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I'd use the word "dumbass" as opposed to "idiot" to describe Casey Jones. And now April could die due in part to his dumbassery.

Speaking of die, if Raph and Mikey weren't there, Don would be pushing up daisies.
The Red Dove chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
OH. MY. GAWD!
Incedisanity!
Update whenever you feel like, man, perfection can't be rushed! (But hurry lol)
Zannab0801 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Omigosh Donnie's gonna tell Leo the message he kept for two years! Please hurry and save Karai!
Although it's probably a bit too late...
The Red Dove chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
My sanity has been saved! Now to review to show my thanks! I beat the looney bin today!
MerlinStar chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Oh... holy... mother... of... God. If Donnie is going to do what I think he is then he HAD better run because Leo is NOT going to be happy AT ALL! I'm interested to see why these people are interested in Karai. Update soon please.
x