Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
betwixtful chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
i liked how leonardo empathized with the position donatello was in and understood he would have done the same in his position. leonardo's such a nice person, but at the same time he has his demons. and that splinter's one major flaw, as far as i can tell, is his blinding fury when he's trying to protecting his family. finally i liked the ending line. karai has some honor to her. and how she casually realized she couldn't say leonardo's name. that it was too painful? again, great chapter. if you haven't noticed from my reviews, i'm hooked.
betwixtful chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
i'm just staring at the screen after everything that happened in this chapter. casey's going to ask the turtles for help and they'll find karai and april. and then! leonardo and karai can see one another again. at least that's what i think is going to happen. great chapter.
betwixtful chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
what a great moment to reveal what karai asked donatello to tell leonardo. i hope leonardo isn't too mad at him. and i see why the shredder has a perspective in this story with the german immigrants possibly being part the foot's rival clan. such a good idea. very well-written. i was reading this chapter so intently. i'm split- i want to get to the end to know everything that happens but i also want to story to keep going.
betwixtful chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
that's an interesting way of tying casey into story, and having him cross paths with karai. this rival clan of the foot's sounds interesting. and creative! cool idea. and i don't know what's going to happen. i'm a little anxious but also excited to find out.
betwixtful chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
i'm so glad karai's back in new york! and i didn't think leonardo would realize he still believed karai. though i did think it was more possible he would accept that he loved her and probably always will. i can't even take how much i'm anticipating them meeting up again.
betwixtful chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
i don't blame donatello for wanting to be done with pursuing april and thinking there's a chance with her. i understand april's apprehension about being with a mutant and what life they would have together, and i'm interested to read more about that.
betwixtful chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
ohmygosh casey! haha. i'm interested to know more about april, casey, and donatello. and i hope nothing goes wrong with these girls haha.
betwixtful chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
i couldn't take it when leonardo saw karai's face on the news. i hope she's able to sneak around the foot ninja watching her so leonardo doesn't get hurt again. thank you for writing a second part to this story. i'm can't wait to read the rest.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
i was excited to read that karai was still in love with leonardo and that he's so constant in her mind. reading how different leonardo is is both sad and interesting, and i'm curious to read karai's reaction to that. and it's nice to read about the turtles and splinter and how they feel and react towards, and are there for, one another.
Natalie chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I love this chapter. Thank you so much for not doing what I thought you were going to do, which was to make Donatello have to choose between helping Leo save Karai and saving April. I was almost sure that D would have sent Casey I'm gone with his brother to get Karai and I really didn't want that to happen! So happy to see them reconciled ️️️
Taylor chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Okay, I'm officially addicted! Ready for part 3! Keep writing!
LoveLeonardo538 chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I knew it! I knew since the moment splinter asked April for help that he wanted a plane ticket too central america for Leo!
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aw, Seeker, you never disappoint! What a beginning this was. Where to beginning with my thoughts, now...

Dream sequence opening: one word... okay, two, actually: Damn nice! Brilliant way to connect this to Part one, as well as to show where Leo and Karai are emotionally at the moment.

The brothers: *silent fangirl scream* YES! I cannot say it enough, you do these turtles justice! Their personalities are so THERE. I hear their voices. I see their movements. I love love love love love love love it. Now repeat that previous sentence a hundred more times and you'll understand just how much I adore it. Leo might be different because of what happened between him and Karai, but you still kept his character; and considering the things that have happened, how Leo is now is fitting. Another thing I HAVE to mention is how awesome that breakfast table scene was. I smiled so big reading it. And Raph's "chef-y" comment and Mike's reaction to it had me laughing. Gosh, I love these boys. :D

The barn... okay, I can't really say anything on this other then: I wanna know what happened! Eep!

Splinter: wow, so many feels going on. I'm still angry at him about the part he played in part 1, but I also can't help but feel bad for him. He misses his son, misses how he was and the relationship they shared. It hits me, personally, for various reasons. Well done.

Shredder: O.O (that about sums it up. lol)

So excited to get into this story, SS! This was a wonderful start to part 2. I look forwards to reading more soon. :)
Cheers! your RWR
locket and pearls chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
I love this ending! At the beginning it was hard reading how lonely and scared Leo is out there, but the reunion made it up for it! :)
locket and pearls chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I especially loved the parallelism between Karai asking Donnie where Leo is and her begging him to tell Leo that she loves him back then in part one. Only that Donnie made the right decision this time around. And I also loved that April and Donnie finally got it right. It was wonderful.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »