Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
betwixtful chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
i'm so glad karai's back in new york! and i didn't think leonardo would realize he still believed karai. though i did think it was more possible he would accept that he loved her and probably always will. i can't even take how much i'm anticipating them meeting up again.
betwixtful chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
i don't blame donatello for wanting to be done with pursuing april and thinking there's a chance with her. i understand april's apprehension about being with a mutant and what life they would have together, and i'm interested to read more about that.
betwixtful chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
ohmygosh casey! haha. i'm interested to know more about april, casey, and donatello. and i hope nothing goes wrong with these girls haha.
betwixtful chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
i couldn't take it when leonardo saw karai's face on the news. i hope she's able to sneak around the foot ninja watching her so leonardo doesn't get hurt again. thank you for writing a second part to this story. i'm can't wait to read the rest.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
i was excited to read that karai was still in love with leonardo and that he's so constant in her mind. reading how different leonardo is is both sad and interesting, and i'm curious to read karai's reaction to that. and it's nice to read about the turtles and splinter and how they feel and react towards, and are there for, one another.
Natalie chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I love this chapter. Thank you so much for not doing what I thought you were going to do, which was to make Donatello have to choose between helping Leo save Karai and saving April. I was almost sure that D would have sent Casey I'm gone with his brother to get Karai and I really didn't want that to happen! So happy to see them reconciled ️️️
Taylor chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Okay, I'm officially addicted! Ready for part 3! Keep writing!
LoveLeonardo538 chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I knew it! I knew since the moment splinter asked April for help that he wanted a plane ticket too central america for Leo!
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aw, Seeker, you never disappoint! What a beginning this was. Where to beginning with my thoughts, now...

Dream sequence opening: one word... okay, two, actually: Damn nice! Brilliant way to connect this to Part one, as well as to show where Leo and Karai are emotionally at the moment.

The brothers: *silent fangirl scream* YES! I cannot say it enough, you do these turtles justice! Their personalities are so THERE. I hear their voices. I see their movements. I love love love love love love love it. Now repeat that previous sentence a hundred more times and you'll understand just how much I adore it. Leo might be different because of what happened between him and Karai, but you still kept his character; and considering the things that have happened, how Leo is now is fitting. Another thing I HAVE to mention is how awesome that breakfast table scene was. I smiled so big reading it. And Raph's "chef-y" comment and Mike's reaction to it had me laughing. Gosh, I love these boys. :D

The barn... okay, I can't really say anything on this other then: I wanna know what happened! Eep!

Splinter: wow, so many feels going on. I'm still angry at him about the part he played in part 1, but I also can't help but feel bad for him. He misses his son, misses how he was and the relationship they shared. It hits me, personally, for various reasons. Well done.

Shredder: O.O (that about sums it up. lol)

So excited to get into this story, SS! This was a wonderful start to part 2. I look forwards to reading more soon. :)
Cheers! your RWR
all those lights chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
I love this ending! At the beginning it was hard reading how lonely and scared Leo is out there, but the reunion made it up for it! :)
all those lights chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I especially loved the parallelism between Karai asking Donnie where Leo is and her begging him to tell Leo that she loves him back then in part one. Only that Donnie made the right decision this time around. And I also loved that April and Donnie finally got it right. It was wonderful.
all those lights chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
My thoughts on Splinter sending Leo away for one year? Madness. Just like Donnie said. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, then comes this . . .
I liked the Splinter and Mikey at the beginning of the chapter. Mikey just has a way of soften people up like no-one else. I also liked the talk with April and Karai. Their friendship is still kind of rocky but after Karai's childhood and what they both have been through, it's no surprise.
all those lights chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Damn, you killed me with Leo and Karai's reunion, it was heart-wrenching, sad, happy, nostalgic . . .and all at once. In one simple word: Perfect. Her breakdown before him, kissing his scars, his dream . . . Perfection. Simply as that.
Raph and April interaction was well handled. I especially loved the the line - Me and Casey were close. Still are. But he ain't my brother - You really hit the nail with that one.
And Saki has a strange way of thanking Leo for saving his daughter.
all those lights chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I kind of get April, thinking you're ready and then your old fears and insecurities comes crushing down on you. It's hard to let go of things you spent years of telling yourself. It's good she wants to talk with Karai about it, this really will help to sort this trough and come on terms with things. I just feel for Donnie, the poor boy thinks he did something wrong when he actually didn't. I liked Leo and April's moment at the end, he really needed something like that from someone. But I'm dreading of what Splinter's planning to do.
all those lights chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Oh, my gosh ... I'm so proud of April for seeing through this bullshit Splinter set in Donnie's mind, for finally facing her feelings for him, for being honest with him and herself ... it was long overdue. But better late than never, right? This really made me happy.
The Raph and Karai interactions were interesting and funny, but that happens when you have two short-tempered, stubborn minds in the same room and expect them not to fight or bicker.
The Leo and Karai reunion went not as expected but it's understandable after everything that happened and after what Splinter told Leo, that it would go like this. I just hope it will be better after Leo returns to her the second time.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »