Reviews for Naruna Uzumaki: Legacy of Saturn
Lady Kaiki chapter 7 . 7/20
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 5/11
Naruna's parents left fragments of their souls inside of her so wouldn't she get their memories as well?
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 7 . 4/4
Awesome love it Can't wait to read more
I can't wait to see the part for Jiraiya heheheh
Rebmul chapter 6 . 4/3
glad to see a update on this
god of all chapter 6 . 4/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ryuuohjin chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
So no death reborn evolution
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
I think you got Choji's clan name right, it's either Akimichi, or Akamichi. I'll check the Fandom real quick, yep you've got it right: Akimichi.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
You do realize it's "Sandaime", and "Sarutobi Hiruzen" right? You might consider fixing them, if possible. Admittedly there are probably several reasons as to your bad spelling, so I'm not going to flame you. Though I admit myself surprised you didn't go the route of Naruna having a twin named Naruto, while she herself is given the name of either Mito, or Natsume.
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
considering the order that basically made Kakashi a civilian for the mission, he's trying awfully hard to make that permanent.
kipper2208 chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Quick question why HAVE YOU NOT PUT MORE UP AFTER THIS LITLE NOTE SO GET FUCKING HELL OFF OF YOUR HANDS, BRAIN AND GET BACK TO WRIGHTING!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
wow just wow its really good i hop you keep going and will you have chibiusa back
god of all chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Please remove this and the last two "chapters" as they do not contain any story format or a poem.
Pikachu79 chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Too bad about Legacy of Saturn and Legacy of Saturn and Moon as they are both good stories:), but you have to listen to your muses. The Luna Potter as Artemis's daughter sounds like a good story and I look foreword to reading it once it's written:)
Pushi19 chapter 7 . 5/20/2015