Reviews for Rebuilding Nobility: The House of Potter
I know that it's been a year today since this latest chapter was published, but I really do hope that you continue it. This is one of the best "Lord Potter" fan fictions that I've read. You do an excellent job of crafting the story and the characters place within it. Please continue!
tommyboynv chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Great chapter! I'm excited by the opportunity to grow and expand Harry's understanding of magic in both the theoretical and practical ways you have written into the story. Great idea with Slughorn!
bigd95822 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
good to know that this is a cheese free zone. however, if your only going to post 3 -4 chapters a year, why bother?
you certainly won't be the first half way decent writer who through family or work pressure,or simply the inability to get his sh- together, started with good intentions but was unable to continue. the place is littered with not sure i want to commit to a new story if that is all the output we can expect from you.
please understand, this is not a flame, its more of an observation. personally, i hope you will continue writing. you have the knack, and a lot of people don't. that doesn't stop them from churning out dreck day in and day out.
good luck.
bigd95822
Flavio S chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Really nice, it's a shame that Bennwig died and became sparkles, pork chops of a legendary beast would probably be tasty, or at least left the tusks to make a trophy.
Although I do enjoy a Dobby comes to rescue Harry, I've found it weird that he could conjure food, if House-elves can conjure food already prepared why would they do all that work to prepare the food like it was shown on GoF and OotP?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Wonderful chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Terrific! I like it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Terrific start!
johnny.vick chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
omg omg more more love it more please thanks
vampireharry the 2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Great story! Found it after reading your Naruto story. Can't wait to read more. I like that you're not intentionally bashing on any one character and really trying to bring the best out of each one. Happy writing!
Psyka chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Wicked
Sanguineperspective chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Excellent story! Held my interest from first word to last. Waiting to see what else you'll do with this story:)
MayaCC chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Hi! i just finished reading the story and it seems very promising but i'm wondering, where is Dobby?
murgel chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
More Please!
Omegakishan chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Brilliant! It's great to see a good, non Ron bashing fic that does him justice without over blowing him. Even better is the trio action that we got to see. I sincerely hope you'll update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. Though if I were to guess, the first part of the key would include a clue to find the next part, and griffins it would most definitely comment on the trio itself. I'm pretty sure Ron will start taking school more seriously after this, I don't think he'd react to almost getting one of his best friends killed in any other way except throwing himself into training, not with that helplessness he felt. So to summarise, love the fic , love the originality, and hope you update soon.