Reviews for Of Men and Monsters
fei chapter 1 . 7/6
so now that jung-in and min have been through that situation I think that the next story you hopefully make is jung-in and min getting jealous over each other and kind of build the relation ship up that way
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I loved it! Isn't it great to sneak around the edges of Min and Yoo's feelings for each other? I'm doing it too. I PROMISE I will finish mine and post it soon. I really do.

By the way, you're having a little trouble with spelling. Sometimes it's because spell check has a meaning for the misspelled word, sometimes it's because the highly stupid spell checker has no idea what the word is. You may be typing too lightly on your keyboard. I'm going through Essential Tremors at the moment (well, for the rest of my life) and often I'll have three or four letters when I only wanted one. I honestly don't know why someone of your caliber misses words, but I know a couple of tricks to help. Set the paper away for about a month, then read it again. Two things will happen. You'll find a bunch of spelling and grammar errors, and you'll realize just how good the story really is. The second and not nearly as fun way is to have a friend who can spell at least as well as you read it through and make notes on spelling, grammar, and parts that were confusing or slow.
Listelia chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I just watched the outing episode last night and I cried out of laughter (till the moment things actually turned bad, obviously). I really enjoyed your story ! Everybody was in character and the happy feeling of the team was there ! Thanks a lot !
detconan4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love your story. It's great to find some stories about Vampire Prosecutor... :)
Please keep up the good work! Min Geomsa and Yoo fighting!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my goodness I loved it and it was perfect , I love this show am on my last 2 eps right now for season 2 and I love Min and Yoo together I have my own possible ideas for stories but i got to wait till am done with my other lol

Great work hope to see and read more
KristyElla chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Omg, you can't imagine happy I am right now. I found your other VP story just recently and was waiting for an update, so when I checked fanfiction today, I was so glad to see another story about our favorite VP team. Thank so much for writing this story. I enjoyed it so much. Drunk Min was epic, loved it. Please write more, you're really great! A special thank You for keeping me (and all the other VP fans) sane while waiting for the next season. I'd love to write a VP fanfic as well but English isn't my first language, so I'm shy.