Reviews for Harry's Ultra Large Kind
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 8/20
An amazing short story here!
Marshman101 chapter 7 . 8/16
Wow that was funny and I ship harryxluna
eneath chapter 7 . 7/30
This was hilarious! I really enjoyed it :D
SomebodyLost chapter 7 . 7/9
This was silly yet rightfully short. Uncomplicated fun, haha.

Thanks for writing!
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 4/20
Interesting story. Thanks for writong and for finishing.
Marvolo666 chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Great story all ends well, except for Hermione who is wasting her time...and Harry's still wanted...So I guess the story goes on...until he can control the raging spirit witch dwells within him
Lydia-Hood chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
About the note at the end, the problem is rather JKR is bloody inconsistent... just like somehow the Potters required somebody outside their household to keep the secret, than Bill was able to keep the secret of his own cottage just fine in Book 7, JKR is a fool who was originally writing a child story which don't need to be consistent, than decided instead of doing like most authors and stay within the original age frame, to instead age her story with her readers. So from the first 3 books which were for children where only at most a villain 'die' per book and make little sense, to book 4-6 for early teens where a good guy die per book and were more teenage drama bullshit, up to Book 7 for late where people die by the truckload and it try to be more serious and adult. The issue is consistency is something teens require, but since she already had started her series inconsistently she couldn't correct it, so she just kept being inconsistent.
riyer chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
It was different.. I enjoyed it immensely
Binexx chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Thanks for that quite enjoyable story. Even without knowing "The Hulk" it was pretty nice to read and I had to grin more than once. )
Only question: When doas Harry change to Hulk in anger? He's only changing when he is hurt or in fear, isn't it? Otherwise it wouln'd make sense, because Harry isn't changing when he stays in the Burrow and yells to Dobby...; )
maartenvervloet chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
an interesting crossover, Hulk smash Voldy
Grovtech chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
Amusing and fun, but not to be taken Serious I think. Really I was waiting for the "Puny Dark Lord" line, but alas not in this story. LOL!
tavish246 chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
good story
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
it was fun and light hearted thank you
omh666 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Interesting ending there. Thanks for the read.
omh666 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Regarding your a/n on this chapter. Dumbledor might not have been lying, while still meaning years in the past with his statement of "recent". given his age, who knows what he considers "recent"?