Reviews for Je T' aime
CMello7110 chapter 1 . 3/28
GAH! Tama-chan is so sweet! Thank you for this, it's so cute!
numbuh0051 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was so sweet! And totally in character! You'd better put up more fanfics. :)
Fangirlingovereverything chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This one turned out great, 3
Mialiin chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Okay...Hikaru likes Haruhi so why would he bring her to Tamaki?
I'm sorry but so far this is really OOC for Haruhi.
No. The end where she walks away actually sounded more like Haruhi to me.
You wrote Tamaki very well and overall it was good little future story but not the best I've read It's really too short for the style you were writing to leave more than a minor impression, You need to fix the summary many people are sick of Tama/Haru fics because there's so many find what makes yours special and hint at it in the summary the only reason I read this is because I've told myself to try and give all stories a chance. This could sound a little harsh to you but really I don't mean it that way just advice. The Flash back at the beginning has absolutely nothing to do with the story that is just a filler and your better off with out it. Also the twins you don't tell what they're feeling and its kinda like you put them there to be there. I would like to hear more about the planing you tell us they planned and leave us hanging wondering how they planed it and a whole bunch of other questions. Overall you did an okay job but there's many things that could be done better and you sound enthusiastic and fun so don't take this the wrong way :) . Just remember you did a good job, but you can always find something to improve, no one is perfect.

Long review whoo.
Bluebird Rain chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
that is adorable!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
:3 You know I love TamaHaru! This is sad, and sweet...and... SO MANY FEELS!

Love it!
Melanie-Says chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh no problem, I'm always here to talk :) (Cuz I never shut up! I love talking!) And yes, I did actually read them, each and every time you sent them to me. And no, you're awesome! And as I said, when Haruhi is OOC in a situation like this, it actually is normal, she doesn't know how to accept or give out those feelings, of course she stumbles over words and everything, that's just the Haruhi thing to do! :)