Reviews for A Kitten's Penpal
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/19
Noooo! Save those poor fools from doing anything foolish!
Amazon Spirit chapter 3 . 2/26
don't break the fourth wall!
JIMIRMA chapter 51 . 9/21/2014
Errrrr, mixed opinions on this. The idea was so so, and I did finish reading this story. But seriously wayyyyyy out of character. This is a beginners work(no offence). There was really no development, and you really stuffed all sorts of things down the readers throat. You gave all sorts of powers and weird heritages without break and the one piece moment made me think WTF, and it was totally weird that inside the whole School the ONLY bad guys were the headmaster and Hermion. And what the heck with the perversity, Harry is shy, I repeat HARRY IS SHY and Kiba Seto is a cool character, Kiba Seto is A COOL CHARACTER, the potions master? well HE IS A SPY, he wouldn't admit to liking someone if it was the end of the world, much less moaning like a teenage idiot. Seriously every time your character said how sexy, hot, handsome and amazing their crushes are, I just would think 'okay that was already said before, oh no, this is a different character who said the same exact think'. If you didn't say who was speaking I wouldn’t know Harry from Severus and Seto. And really, alight you made your main male characters all gay and in happy land, but did you have to make them disgusted by the female gender?You could have made them say not interested and be done with, it's freaky for some of them to be the big G in gay. I know some said it as a joke, but really not a realistic or a mature reaction. There was also little to next to none about Shadow Magic, the guy runs the class, so write about the dam class. The only reason I finished the story was because I was interested about how shadow magic is gonna be presented, and again I had out of the universe moment when you said 'peanut, fruit, chocolate'. Come on! don't tell me this is the best you can do, compare normal magic and shadow magic using food!? He is Seto Kaiba genius extraordinaire, why the hell is he taking like a preschooler!?

Well that is it for the really need to do some work on I said no offence, but some part just made me want to bash my head against the wall and not stop until I gain amnesia or pass out.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Love Neville and Luna as Harry's best-friends. Ron and Hermione always seemed so forced. He was jealous and she too bossy and pedantic.
hiddenshade knownwitch chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
I love your cute abrupt kuba this is my 3rd or 4th time reading this check I was reading this when you were updating this
RedWolf Lover chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
HEY! YOU SPELLED IT RIGHT! I'M SO PROUD!
RedWolf Lover chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
You broke the fourth wall! Hah!
imaginz96 chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
The story seems kind of confusing. In this chapter Minerva hopes that she has grandchildren out in the world and in the next chapter she tells Harry that his grandfather will spoil him rotten.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
beutiful amazing story i loved every second of it!
Potteritis chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
I love this story
Dymian chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
There is something... wrong with your writing. I don't know what it is, but I'm getting the feeling of...one-sidedness...unbalanced... something along those lines. I'm sorry i can't be more clear, but you need to find some way to fix it. It's distracting from the good story. You can, after all, never have too many kitty-boi Harry stories. On a side note, is the power he knew not gonna be schrodinger?
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
You broke the fourth wall! but I do like the story
kat1316 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
uh joey has a little sister not a little brother
Kichou chapter 51 . 3/6/2014
Cute story. I liked it.
prismaticmem chapter 51 . 3/2/2014
I absolutly loved this story. I just finished reading the whole thing and laughed when it took me until chapter 50 to reallize that this was a completed story. I think i'm kinda sad about that though. Oh well on to the next one. Keep up the great work.