Reviews for A Kitten's Penpal
NefelibataWorks chapter 10 . 6/6
... Wut? what do you mean with that's not enough food on his plate?! I eat less than that! My mom eats less than that! MY DAD EATS LESS THAN THAT
Animelover20003 chapter 14 . 2/19
I thought it was Malik and Marik?Not to be rude, but I'm just saying.
Abigaming chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the fourth wall is dead. I hope your happy.
mattcun chapter 51 . 10/29/2015
I love it I love to see you write harry with the younger brother
crazy vanilla lover chapter 51 . 10/16/2015
OMG so cute and adorable it's really good and a fantastic fanfiction, It's somthing that you'd want to read over and over again :)
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
DEAN BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! Lol, sorry couldn't resist.
LunarisDraconis chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
This is so good I missed out on precious sleepy time to read more of this it is now three in the morning and I have to be up at six so yeah you could say I love this I've been reading this since 9 pm
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Wow Neville really wants to see a pregnant RON.
calico chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
I really like your story, but I can't read it anymore because the ... thing is... literally... driving me...insane. (sorry, it has a cool plot, but I can't stand the ... thing every few sentences)
calico chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Fourth wall, what fourth wall?
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 51 . 7/17/2015
51 chapters in this fanfic, 50 of them In the timeline of two days and the last about 11 or so years in the future! Love it still!
ForgottenMisery chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Joey does not have a little brother, he has a little sister named Serenity, if you watch the show, but her japanese name is Shizuka.
Kala Elric chapter 51 . 6/6/2015
I never knew there were stories with harry and kaiba together out there. This was AMAZING!
CBB chapter 51 . 5/28/2015
If something like this was turned into me by one of my students, I would give an Fail. The spelling, grammar, sentence structure, lack of contractions, and general sloppiness is absolutely not acceptable. The only way I would except this would be if English was a second or third language, and you had only studied English for a few weeks. The plot with Kiba was the only good thing, however making it an "Everyone Harry ever cared about is out to get him, and secretly hates him- FIC" Killed this story. I did hold out till the end, but that's 2 hours of my life wasted. Absolute Fail. F-

(PS) Get a beta that knows English and redo the entire story.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Noooo! Save those poor fools from doing anything foolish!