Reviews for A Kitten's Penpal
mattcun chapter 51 . 10/29
I love it I love to see you write harry with the younger brother
crazy vanilla lover chapter 51 . 10/16
OMG so cute and adorable it's really good and a fantastic fanfiction, It's somthing that you'd want to read over and over again :)
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 3 . 9/28
DEAN BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! Lol, sorry couldn't resist.
LunarisDraconis chapter 22 . 9/16
This is so good I missed out on precious sleepy time to read more of this it is now three in the morning and I have to be up at six so yeah you could say I love this I've been reading this since 9 pm
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 9/16
Wow Neville really wants to see a pregnant RON.
calico chapter 11 . 7/27
I really like your story, but I can't read it anymore because the ... thing is... literally... driving me...insane. (sorry, it has a cool plot, but I can't stand the ... thing every few sentences)
calico chapter 3 . 7/27
Fourth wall, what fourth wall?
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 51 . 7/17
51 chapters in this fanfic, 50 of them In the timeline of two days and the last about 11 or so years in the future! Love it still!
ForgottenMisery chapter 10 . 7/3
Joey does not have a little brother, he has a little sister named Serenity, if you watch the show, but her japanese name is Shizuka.
karia curtis chapter 51 . 6/6
I never knew there were stories with harry and kaiba together out there. This was AMAZING!
CBB chapter 51 . 5/28
If something like this was turned into me by one of my students, I would give an Fail. The spelling, grammar, sentence structure, lack of contractions, and general sloppiness is absolutely not acceptable. The only way I would except this would be if English was a second or third language, and you had only studied English for a few weeks. The plot with Kiba was the only good thing, however making it an "Everyone Harry ever cared about is out to get him, and secretly hates him- FIC" Killed this story. I did hold out till the end, but that's 2 hours of my life wasted. Absolute Fail. F-

(PS) Get a beta that knows English and redo the entire story.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/19
Noooo! Save those poor fools from doing anything foolish!
Lost Words of the Past chapter 3 . 2/26
don't break the fourth wall!
JIMIRMA chapter 51 . 9/21/2014
Errrrr, mixed opinions on this. The idea was so so, and I did finish reading this story. But seriously wayyyyyy out of character. This is a beginners work(no offence). There was really no development, and you really stuffed all sorts of things down the readers throat. You gave all sorts of powers and weird heritages without break and the one piece moment made me think WTF, and it was totally weird that inside the whole School the ONLY bad guys were the headmaster and Hermion. And what the heck with the perversity, Harry is shy, I repeat HARRY IS SHY and Kiba Seto is a cool character, Kiba Seto is A COOL CHARACTER, the potions master? well HE IS A SPY, he wouldn't admit to liking someone if it was the end of the world, much less moaning like a teenage idiot. Seriously every time your character said how sexy, hot, handsome and amazing their crushes are, I just would think 'okay that was already said before, oh no, this is a different character who said the same exact think'. If you didn't say who was speaking I wouldn’t know Harry from Severus and Seto. And really, alight you made your main male characters all gay and in happy land, but did you have to make them disgusted by the female gender?You could have made them say not interested and be done with, it's freaky for some of them to be the big G in gay. I know some said it as a joke, but really not a realistic or a mature reaction. There was also little to next to none about Shadow Magic, the guy runs the class, so write about the dam class. The only reason I finished the story was because I was interested about how shadow magic is gonna be presented, and again I had out of the universe moment when you said 'peanut, fruit, chocolate'. Come on! don't tell me this is the best you can do, compare normal magic and shadow magic using food!? He is Seto Kaiba genius extraordinaire, why the hell is he taking like a preschooler!?

Well that is it for the really need to do some work on I said no offence, but some part just made me want to bash my head against the wall and not stop until I gain amnesia or pass out.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Love Neville and Luna as Harry's best-friends. Ron and Hermione always seemed so forced. He was jealous and she too bossy and pedantic.