Reviews for Indistinguishable Features
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
This is a great story and I've only found one other story where max is Renesmee and I've looked
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
It is a good storyline but i didn't like how you had a note in between every chapter. Good work though
Setet17 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Please keep writing.
Kicks-and-Giggles chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Very impressive writing! You capture emotions very well with your style. I have to admit I've never read Maximus Ride, but now I'm very tempted to! Nice job!

- Your pal from FictionPress

K-n-G
Anicaelis chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Can you make the chapters longer they're really short and only take like give seconds to read anyway it's really good
TheLookin'Glass chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Some advice for next chapter: don't have Max/Ness fall in love with Jake the first moment she sees him. Max has trust issues so she wouldn't except the Cullens as family right away. Even with her vamp memory. Geat on Jacob's point of view! You're doing nice so far!
Water vs. Fire chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Nice. Longer updates would be nice. :)
Jinxx The Kitty Cat chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Skyscraper by Demi Lavoto. Good song and good story
Water vs. Fire chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I really like the start of this, I'll be on the lookout for more :)
The guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
UPDATE THIS NOWWW!
blazzer12 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Dude, Pretty please update as soon as humanly possible(Insert puppy face) because I loved it and I can't wait for what happens next!(Insert a happy and excited face)
TheLookin'Glass chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Your author note was pretty inspiring, so I'm reviewing. I love your plot and summary. Though it wouldn't hurt to make chapters longer, and the "flock ditches Max" theme is a bit overused, as long as you never give up on this story, and use the grammar correctly, this story could turn into something big! And if you're wondering why not many are reading and reviewing, it's probably because they're waiting for more chapters before they start reading. I know I do that sometimes. Cliffhangers are painful! Update soon!
Zach Goode Stole My Heart chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Cool. Try to make it longer though. It's too good to be short.
Zach Goode Stole My Heart chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love how you blended the beginning of both books. Very creative.