Reviews for It Is What It Is
Ithlien chapter 10 . 2/18/2003
Wow I didn't know that you had updated this fic! It was a great surprise. I hope you keep writing

~!~ Lepeka
Darklight chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
So instead of using Willow, Faith will be the one to break Cordy and Xander up. And get Cordy will wish Faith never came to SD.

Keep the fic going, what's Faith planning?
Darklight chapter 8 . 1/7/2003
Get Faith out of SD. Lets see who the small girl was that Faith ran into on the rail tracks.
Darklight chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
Robert Woo, becoming Faiths new watcher, and leave Buffy and the rest of the group alone. he's there for Faith and no one else.

As for the Mayors plan to stage a coup the Hell, much better than turning himself int a full demon.
Riolist chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
Cliffhanger? AAAARGH!

You've done a fabulous job with this series. I can't wait for the next installment.
Stephanie18 chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
Oh, I love your stories. All the characters are dead on and the plot is just... delicious. You must keep going; I eagerly await any and all (and I hope there are many) future chapters you have coming. :)
anna2 chapter 6 . 10/28/2002
"A coup on Hell!" Oh joy, oh joy! At least Mr. Broody is talking again. I can't wait to see where this goes next.
RedBeardJim chapter 5 . 10/15/2002
Ridcully. Hee hee!

This is getting interesting. I'm going to have to go back and refresh my memory about some of the characters and plot points. *That'll* be a hardship :)
Ithlien chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I'm glad that you are continuing the Trick Chronicles and are still keeping the same finesse in your writing
casualattitude chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
great series man. I really like the depth you're giving to Cordelia, fleshing out one of the most unused characters in the whole BtVS series
Darklight chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Great fic.

"We don't have a Chosen One," Warner said. "We just have people who study ancient texts and prophecies and try to locate hot spots.

I like that point "We don't have a chosen one", the Knight of the Cross will have a run in with Faith and she's going to find out about them and that the Watcher don't very much like them.

After Lindsays death and Faiths treatment by the watchers she hasn't any love for them and they all could go to hell.

So get Faith to make the Knights a offer they couldn't refuse, they give her all the money and support she needs to take down Trick and all those involved in Lindsays death and they will get One Chosen.

Being them they would take very good care of Faith having the means to show those bloody watchers that they are as good or better than they, making sure she stays alive for a long time to come by giving her support group of warriors to accompany her on her missions. No treating her like, if she dies another will take her place, not a great loss.

Faith getting her revenge on the vamps that Killed Lindsay and on the watchers for denying her the knowledge of what happened to her watcher and not letting her visit her grave. And her working for/joining the Knights, after Giles reaction to them and their research, they would go ballistic if Faith did it.

If Giles thinks that little of them than the rest of the watchers think even less of them and if they can steal the slayer from them in their eyes, all the other groups in the world that fight vamps and demons will have a field day, laughing their hearts out about how the mighty Watchers have fallen, they lost their slayer. The thing they lorded over all those who fight the fight, without her they're nothing glorified Librarians, got all the knowledge but no means of doing something with it.

Still for Faith getting out of Sunnydale and start fresh.
RedBeardJim chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Hey, I thought you said things were going to get *better*... (whimper)