Reviews for Heart
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
wheee! original, i tell you! the way you wrote this was enough to make ME mad (not mad as in angry :D). the formatting was a stroke of genius. the scene didn't have to be detailed to give one an impression of seifer's feelings at that moment.

he still had a heart.

how 'bout that? _ keep writing!
Cyrell chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Woah. I really loved this. How you manipulated the poem's rhythm and structure was sheer brilliance. Great job.
ESL chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Crazy...totally crazy..but loved it all the same. You have a really unique style, almost poetic. Wish I could write that way. Awesome.
seyenaidni chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
That was really good, Wrav! Wow, you are an awesome writer. sad..
seyenaidni chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
That was really good, Wrav! Wow, you are an awesome writer. sad..
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Poor Seifer. . .can I give him a kiss and make it all better? (Puppy-dog eyes) Please?
Redrum chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
I love it! Really well done. Great job! I love the rythm of the whole story, the pace of it.

And the repetition adds to it. Awesome job! _
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 8/22/2002

oh my goodness...

that was a beautiful characterization.

*thumbs up* keep writing~
Jacks chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Wrav, I've told you before, but this chills me to the bone. It's so great. How the hell is it that you can relate and comprehend every character? You've broken down Seifer, so well. I could's just so in character. So perfect. And although not all of the HTML worked, it still turned out fabulous! God... the monster part drove me to the point. when you have monster written over and over again, it remionds me of little kids calling him that in a nenernenernener voice. Damnit! You are so talented. So wonderful! This fic is awesome, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next, because whatever it is, it's going to be great.

Alonia Everclear chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
So sad. :( So beautiful though. I love it wrav. Good Seifer characterization to match ;).
iluvmarauders chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
i LOVE this's so sad! i absolutely love it...and all your other fics as well! i especially love the last line: I. Still. Have. A Heart. fantastic! write more!
lanesa chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
beautiful. the style was unique, the dark undertones perfectly implemented. this is the seifer we know - torn, blinded, guilt-ridden. yet, in the end, he still has a heart, and he does find his way back home. in my eyes, there couldn't be a more perfect companion to 'aftermath'. _
Jean-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
wowzies! that was really really good! i could really use this for literature discussion in class! :D write more!
setobsessed too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
*sniff* that was so sad...i love seifer.
Miss-kittie chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
oh... my... gods...

*jaw hits keyboard*

That was fantastical! I hope you do another piece! Please? Pretty Please? With seifer sprinkles on top?