Reviews for Believe
Noxaura Cille chapter 14 . 6/30
Wonderful (and accurate) chapter!

As a person that grew up in north Georgia, right near/on the TN-GA line (and still lives in said home), I can tell you that it hardly ever snows. When there's a threat of snow? OH SHIZ CLOSE THE SCHOOLS, CLOSE THE ROADS, DON'T GO OUTSIDE! SNOOOWWWWW EVERYEHERE!

…and then there's nothing. Zilch. Zero.

I remember the first time I saw real snow.

Christmas of 2010, anybody? (By the way, as a person born on January 4th, 2003, I was so happy at the snow that lasted, like... Three days. Since, we haven't had any snow that stuck #SouthernStruggle)

Nix-LokiFan chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
Could you please send me the link? My IPad doesn't let me copy and paste. Please? Thank you. I really like this chapter, maybe you could do a follow up one? Like where Jack remembers that day? Just a suggestion. :-)

Nix-LokiFan chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
I feel... Sad.. No, not sad more like.. Bittersweet. That's it, this drabble is bittersweet. The combination of the song made it even more so.
You know I think I saw a piece of fanart like this, once.

Nix-LokiFan chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Oh no.. My feels.. I sad now.

Nix-LokiFan chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
Wow. This kinda felt like a reader insert for me. Because I've never seen snow before either. Sad :-(. All well, maybe one day I shall see the wonder that is snow.

Nix-LokiFan chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
That's actually pretty much spot on. Well done.

Opera of The Phantom I mean it chapter 35 . 4/28/2015
You know, when you said at the start of the chapter that you were inspired when you were eating s'mores, I laughed because your Note at the end of Chapter 34 had the word s'more which actually meant some more, but hey, that's just me.

If you want to reply, go to theaiam. That's my account. Just can't log in right now.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Oh you need to have meet Jack Frost, I wanna see his reaction. It would be so... cool ;) 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
Yes, I'm on this site, my 3DS isn't giving me the pic to do the log-in thing and it's so late... early, I'm not getting on my laptop. Anyway, love these so far but had to comment on the little line at the end...
'All magic comes with a price.'
By any chance, do you watch the TV show 'Once Upon A Time'?
Anyway, maybe check it out but use Netflix or internet and watch from the beginning or you will be very confused.
Also, 5/5
TheGhostSeeker chapter 39 . 5/9/2014
Awesome chapter!
Red Curtains chapter 48 . 4/7/2014
"A chorus of "no"s and "it feels fine to me"s filled the room" ... Hello, this line is hilarious and you are fantastic. :)
ShadowQueen26 chapter 36 . 1/5/2014
I definately spotted a maximum ride reference in this chapter. I know I'm not crazy. Well. I think so anyway. And awesome research for the photographic memory! I have semi-photographic, which can be somewhat rarer than normal photographic, but anyway I'm impressed. Not many people actually research tht kind of thing before writing something, so yeah. I'm beginning to sound like Nudge, aren't I? Haha oh well great story:)
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 48 . 12/14/2013
I'd love to see Ethan meet Jack. That would be awesome. Might not happen but he'd definitely see why Jamie is not okay with people insulting winter.
Compliment Giver chapter 48 . 12/14/2013