Reviews for Summer of Hurt Sam
intjsherlocked chapter 4 . 11/22
Hi! I have been reading this and I wanted to tell you that you're an incredible writer, and your stories are very well written!
warpcore chapter 37 . 9/3
I know it's been a few years but I just found this and read through every single one of the chapters!

I stopped watching Supernatural a couple years ago but decided to find some fanfic out of nostalgia- I think I might start a re-watch because of this! Everything about the characters and their relationship that I loved you managed to capture in ever single chapter, thank you! Also I noticed you apologized a lot for not updating very fast and I just want to say I think you absolutely do not need to do that because not only are you dedicating time and effort in giving an audience amazing writing but you're doing it for free! So it's us that should just be grateful no matter when you update lmao

Love your writing and hope you have a good day! :) xx
Emelie chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
dont know if your still doing prompts but wanted to know if you Could do one with Sam Jess Brady and Amanda (I think that was her name) and that Sam has a vision
sammygirl17 chapter 37 . 8/22/2016
You are literally my fave fanfic writer! I love hurt Sam and ur writing is sooooo amazing! Also, Jess and Sam fluff has been awesome, plz keep writing
Mistycat chapter 29 . 1/30/2016
You did a good job. Thank you.
Mistycat chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
This is a really nice story of their family.
Mistycat chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
This is an amazing story. Thank you.
laurie31 chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
Oh my goodness! How did I miss this before? Sometimes my notifications get wonky. Anyway, WOW - you used my prompt, and I love it! It was the perfect balance of DrillSargent!John and GoodDaddy!John, and I was so happy he let Sam go to the library after all :) Hopefully he remembered the lesson about kids dehydrating, even though he too soon forgot the one about being a Dad first. Thank you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 35 . 2/4/2015
Excellent story.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 37 . 11/2/2014
God-diddly damnit. A few things to say I guess. First, I'm so sorry about your friend. I can only imagine how it feels/felt.
On a happier note, wowie wow. This story is awesome. And it looks like it's not done yet! Unfortunately Im following waaaaay too many stories on , so I don't really want to add another to the list. But I will definitely be back soon. And now you've got me thinking of prompts for some holiday hurt Sam. I love it. Bless your soul.

See you later then!
-lazy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
Like this a lot. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 37 . 10/29/2014
I love this one! I think you handled John pretty well actually. I also love reading ones in the past. I loved the set up and that Sam was able to save them both. Dean's reaction when Sam woke up was so perfect and you had to feel for Dean. I did love how Sam was also worried about their Dad. Dean's comment about losing Sam is really good and very true.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JuseaPeterson chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I loved all that fluff. Poor Sam getting food poisoning...definitely not fun. I loved that at least he was Lucifer-free for the day. It was so nice seeing Sam and Dean taking a break and just enjoying themselves. I love how Dean stayed with Sam the whole time he could.
JuseaPeterson chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
I am sorry for your loss.

I thought it was really good. I liked how Sam was the one who jumped in front of Dean to save him. Dean being able to focus only on Sam was really good and I loved that he stayed there with him. I also loved how John came and didn't berate Dean for what happened and was there when Sam woke up and then took care of those people. Great one!
jensensgirl3 chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Sometimes John don't think before they go on a hunt, especially a werewolf shouldn't have been Sam's first kill. Sam only did what he had to protect his brother, he would do that again if it came to it.