Reviews for Summer of Hurt Sam
Mistycat chapter 29 . 1/30
You did a good job. Thank you.
Mistycat chapter 26 . 1/30
This is a really nice story of their family.
Mistycat chapter 20 . 1/30
This is an amazing story. Thank you.
laurie31 chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
Oh my goodness! How did I miss this before? Sometimes my notifications get wonky. Anyway, WOW - you used my prompt, and I love it! It was the perfect balance of DrillSargent!John and GoodDaddy!John, and I was so happy he let Sam go to the library after all :) Hopefully he remembered the lesson about kids dehydrating, even though he too soon forgot the one about being a Dad first. Thank you!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 35 . 2/4/2015
Excellent story.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 37 . 11/2/2014
God-diddly damnit. A few things to say I guess. First, I'm so sorry about your friend. I can only imagine how it feels/felt.
On a happier note, wowie wow. This story is awesome. And it looks like it's not done yet! Unfortunately Im following waaaaay too many stories on , so I don't really want to add another to the list. But I will definitely be back soon. And now you've got me thinking of prompts for some holiday hurt Sam. I love it. Bless your soul.

See you later then!
-lazy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
Like this a lot. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 37 . 10/29/2014
I love this one! I think you handled John pretty well actually. I also love reading ones in the past. I loved the set up and that Sam was able to save them both. Dean's reaction when Sam woke up was so perfect and you had to feel for Dean. I did love how Sam was also worried about their Dad. Dean's comment about losing Sam is really good and very true.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JuseaPeterson chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I loved all that fluff. Poor Sam getting food poisoning...definitely not fun. I loved that at least he was Lucifer-free for the day. It was so nice seeing Sam and Dean taking a break and just enjoying themselves. I love how Dean stayed with Sam the whole time he could.
JuseaPeterson chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
I am sorry for your loss.

I thought it was really good. I liked how Sam was the one who jumped in front of Dean to save him. Dean being able to focus only on Sam was really good and I loved that he stayed there with him. I also loved how John came and didn't berate Dean for what happened and was there when Sam woke up and then took care of those people. Great one!
jensensgirl3 chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Sometimes John don't think before they go on a hunt, especially a werewolf shouldn't have been Sam's first kill. Sam only did what he had to protect his brother, he would do that again if it came to it.
maria260686 chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Fantastic oneshot!
reannablue chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
I loved that Sam made the kill. Thank-you for the story. I love these!
Pandora449 chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
grsgahjfgdyushfuieg CUTE!
Love your writing as usual! All I can say, is that this and every other chapter is fantastic :D.
Brightens up my day every time I read a new chapter :).
StyxxsOmega chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
I'm very very sorry for your loss! I lost my mom's dad on December 22, 2007. He had Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors. Hence the nickname G.I.S.T. We all miss him very much still.