Reviews for Just One Week
NatNicole chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I think you made the right choice not making Bra Goku's biological daughter. 'Sides, he's more Trunks's dad than Vegeta in this fic, so it makes sense that it'd be the same with Bra. Being related isn't exclusive to blood.
NatNicole chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
"Oh Kami" all right! Although I do feel sorry for Bulma.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
It sucks they never had any kids together, but it doesn't matter in the end I suppose. It was a brilliant story and I loved it. In fact, I might re-read it a few times in the future. I really loved it. Hope to see more Goku/Bulma stories from you in the future.
Oreo2882 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
This whole story was BEAUTIFUL to read
Mangahero18 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Man this fic ended way too soon.
MAY chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Fue una excelente historia, desde que empece a leerla me cautivo. todo su contenido fue genial sus personajes nunca se salieron de la linea, siempre Hubo esa pisca de picardia de goku y de bulma. a mi parecer el giro que le diste a la historia estuvo marcado de momentos interesantes y audaces.

deveras muchas gracias... y espero que continues escribiendo HISTORIAS mas interesantes } comolo fue esta historia "JUST ONE WEEK"
Richy1991 chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
good history
Emily chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
V/CC (or G/Br I guess)hee hee!-)
Oghma Infinium chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
My gods I love this story of yours so much! You got talent... I love it. Thanks for writing such an awesome story, and goodbye...
Oghma Infinium chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
GOD DAMN IT! It's Vegeta's child! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! Oh well, I'll keep reading now...
sweetgilda chapter 20 . 11/16/2011
much I loved the story, I love alternate universes, I'll add my favorite stories, greetings
chunnin33 chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
Absolutely fucking amazing story Enula. You have exceptional skill with words: your grammar and punctuation were fantastic.

Thank you so much for writing this story, the world owes you one.

Cheers to one of the best Dragon Ball Z stories I have ever read. chunnin33
Rest In Piece chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awesome chapter...man i heard the word "gomen" from another author and it looked like he/she might have been apoligizing for something, so i guess that makes sense seeing u say almost the same thing...but i was wondering, what labgauge is that word from?...and again, great chapter :)
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
god that was so sweet! Hey if you like Goku and Bulma there's this cute,funny story I wrote about the two ;)
redchinese chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
you know i'm barely into the story but i'm loving it to a million bits already

just wish i could read it all now XD