Reviews for Just One Week
Red head girl 1990 chapter 20 . 10/3
I read this in one day. I simply couldn't put it down. Great work!
corrinjade1 chapter 20 . 5/15
I just finished the entire story and let me say this, you write love very well. I have read Goku/Bulma fics and Goku/Bra fics and it's usually about lust(Nothing wrong with the good lemon fics, I enjoy them immensely myself, they're just different). Not all of the fanfics I have read are about lust, I have read some good love stories, but this fic was really really good. I wish I could think of better words to use than just good. It's like I'm at a loss for words. Thank you for the wonderful fan fic. I hope you write more.
Smithback chapter 20 . 3/9
dmwende chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
YEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII! Goku is back! This chapter was so exciting to me; I felt like I was preparing to go to this big tournament with them, anticipating Goku's return! I felt Bulma's intensity at seeing her man... What an enormous moment! I loved the way Gohan handled the concealment and big reveal; it built and intensified the breath-catching ending.
dmwende chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
O.k., I guess Videl is cool. She has a much cooler personality than she did in DBZ, but I can still "feel" Videl. I like this Videl. It's crazy, because any other story I've read containing Videl, never liked her at all! To be specific, I never liked young Videl, but older Videl turned out to be a simple and cool character; major transformation from her youth. Anyway, great job here. On to the next...
dmwende chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
This was a good chapter, and I didn't get any romantic vibes from either Gohan or Bulma, thank goodness. They have an powerful bond due to heavy life circumstances that has nothing to do with romance. Amazing love can be felt between unrelated men and woman without it having to steer into romance all the time! Gohan is too much like her son in this story, and crossing that line to add in romance would completely obliterate any significant and meaningful love relationship she is supposed to experience with Goku. I understood from the beginning that this is a B/GK love fic, and I'm sorry but this can't happen if Bulma is fooling around with Goku's son! It's bad enough she slept with Vegeta again, but dang, they want Goku's son too?! I'm just about to start chapter 17, and I really hope that you didn't add any B/GH by any measure to this story to appease those who desire to stay blind to the stated love couple of your story. If they wanted GH/Bulma, there are other stories to read. Sorry to rant here; just makes me aggravated to hear that reviewers were trying hard to convince you to ruin the whole center of your story, especially when it is such a rare and great Bulma/GK fic!
dmwende chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Question: When you write your stories, do you usually structure it based on audience comments? Or, do you have your own vision and perspective as the author that you are determined to express? I love and trust a powerful author who knows what they want, takes charge of their story, and delivers their own perspective. I want the author to take me on this magnificent journey where i don't know the outcome, every detail may not go my way, but I am intensely stimulated and waiting to see what happens next. I think it is sad see an author with a POV that is weakened and changes due to audience opinions; asking authors to change this, add that, remove this, go in this or that direction... As an excited reader, I want a gifted and take-charge storyteller to tell ME what is going on and what is going to happen, knowing their characters, knowing their characters circumstances, knowing how the story is meant to develop, and knowing their desired outcome. When they are moved to consider their viewers opinions; it is not so much that they are bending to their readers desires as much as it is that the storyteller actually believes that an opinion would truly enhance THEIR story development or direction. Just wanting to know generally what kind of writer you are. I see this happen to many good writers on fanfiction, and I find my stimulation dwindling fast because of it. This is my first time expressing this concern; I hope you don't mind. I was so excited to have found a gifted storyteller such as you are. You have the wonderful ability to satisfy people of various age groups, in my opinion. Great chapter on Goku's POV by the way.
dmwende chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Ohhhhhh... Noo..; not Videl! Why, why does Videl have to move in the house; she is so annoying with her attitude and I'll-beat-everybody-up mentality. I guess I just hope you don't spend too much time on her and she just lives there kind of silently. This story is wonderful with all present characters without having to bring her insignificant character in. She is so boring and I really want to to focus on the main family here and how Bulma and Goku develop. Well, you are the author, so what can I say...
dmwende chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Bulma is such a big dummy! That was a whore move, sorry. This big mouth fool that left her and her son no sweat, in HER property (the ship), lands that junk back in her house, verbally disrespects her, man handles her, thinks nothing of his son, and she SLEEPS WITH HIM?! Gosh she is so stupid; she turned my stomach with that move. All that crying and wailing and I love you my soul mate Goku, and we are one went right on out the door for that disrespectful, midget idiot! It should have taken all the strength of her mind, body, and spirit not to spit on him, laugh in his face, and walk away while locking the house doors! No, this easy idiot just gets turned on and hops in the bed with him... So disappointed in Bulma. I LOVED her and Goku in this. That's one thing I can say for Chi Chi; she would have died before she let Vegeta or any other man touch her outside of Goku. Anyway, still stimulated by this amazing story, so back to reading!
dmwende chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
This chapter is so very precious; I love this whole story so much. My eyes got all watery... I tensed a little when Trunks asked if Goku was his father too, and my heart sank a little, but somehow, I knew that Goku would step in and help out with that. I love that you have Bulma raising the kids and that Goten calls her mommy; what a brilliant and original idea this whole story is! I'm really enjoying how you are having everything come through Bulma's eyes, and just the explaining out of little, ordinary aspects of her day and how she is feeling about everything. Usually, in fact always, I'd get a little frustrated when I read a story that is supposed to be about two people, but the second one doesn't enter until many chapters later. Yet, with this story, I wasn't bothered at all, and in fact eagerly went along on Bulma's journey. I happily and patiently waited for Goku's entrance, knowing that he would come when the time was right, just so engrossed in what was uniquely going on. Time to get back to the story!
NatNicole chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I think you made the right choice not making Bra Goku's biological daughter. 'Sides, he's more Trunks's dad than Vegeta in this fic, so it makes sense that it'd be the same with Bra. Being related isn't exclusive to blood.
NatNicole chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
"Oh Kami" all right! Although I do feel sorry for Bulma.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
It sucks they never had any kids together, but it doesn't matter in the end I suppose. It was a brilliant story and I loved it. In fact, I might re-read it a few times in the future. I really loved it. Hope to see more Goku/Bulma stories from you in the future.
CeruleanSorbeltz chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
This whole story was BEAUTIFUL to read
Mangahero18 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Man this fic ended way too soon.