Reviews for Change in Roles
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 1/13
WHY THE HELL DID I READ THIS ?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Whoo! Second review! My friend and I were having a (slightly disturbing) conversation the other day about if ciel was seme... It's good to know that there are others out there sharing our madness!
Freekness X Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
HOTTNESS! LUVED IT!
PhantomhiveHost chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
SEMECIEL YAY. That sounds so crude.
But either way, I find the reversal of roles quite interesting.
Crimnoche chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great story. I really like the plot and the idea of them switching roles. (:

Sadly, I wasn't able to enjoy the story as much as I would have liked because you've written it with many tenses. It starts with past tense, then goes to present tense, then again past...

I don't know if this would bug me as much as it does if English was my first language. My mother tongue is Finnish and it's very different from English (specially the verbs and their inflection) so it's hard for me to read if the tenses go at sixes and sevens.

Still, it's a great story and I like particularly Sebastian. He's so cute (: He's a little ooc, but it only suits to the style of this fic. Ciel seems to enjoy it, too. c:

At the next stories you write please be a little more precise with tenses and I'll be happy to read them. (:
I'm sorry if this had any grammar mistakes, but as I already told I'm not native in English.

CrimsonFq

P.S. Please write soon again (: There's no better way to improve your writing skills than writing and I like your stories (: