Reviews for A Brutal Truth
hellboy.original chapter 27 . 3/15
i really like your story so far but i would like to correct your german sentence since you are missing a few words."Bewegen Sie sich schnell und greifen an bei Sichtkontakt."
Andrei chapter 28 . 2/22
Let me guess: you majored in women studies or something just as ridiculous and as faraway as possible from STEM , otherwise you should have known, from highschool at least, that this isn't how degaussing coils work.
In fact the coils would have made the damages even higher, by channeling and concentrating the plasma bolt even more. But the story is still fun none the less.
Blaze1992 chapter 19 . 1/31
Nope sorry but I am stopping here I want action not the usual ancient meddling BS plot.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/11/2017
Very interesting story. The Kobal origin is a very reasonable explanation that allows the Colonials to keep their faith, yet have it fit into the SG universe.

I do wonder about how Athena could have been so easily tricked by the Cylon false flag defeat.

Looking forward to starting the next story.

Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2017
I understand the colonial anti plasma cage reducing the effectiveness of the Asgard weapons but it better not completely neuter them either. There is still a huge discrepancy in the technology levels.
Ivy Gort chapter 34 . 3/31/2017
Thank you for all your work in writing this story and sharing your vision.
Artarais1991 chapter 33 . 3/5/2017
I hope that Athena bitch dies!
BaronScrewtape chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Only problem is.. how does Kelsey Adama know about Human Cylons?
jrichardson1701 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Just to let you know a 5ft 10in 145 woman is no where near petite. You would need to chop about 8 inches and 30-45 lbs off her.
Umbra.Venator chapter 35 . 8/23/2016
Awesome story looking forward to reading the sequel :)
FlamingManofIron chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
So... how would they speak the same languages after thousands of years of divergence?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2016
This is really good except for the bits where you're betraying Colonial government officials as religious nut jobs. The only time we see, in the series, religion playing any part in government business is when Human civilization has virtually been exterminated, everyone has lost the majority of their families/everyone they knew and have nothing else to turn to. Why would a seasoned diplomat be quoting their religious texts at the Earth diplomat when it clearly failed the first time? Unless you deliberately want the Twelve Colonies to look like over zealous fruitcakes? Plus that comment on how the colonial military is to serious is kind of stupid. I'll admit they are too serious when comparing them to the ridiculous version of the US air force in Stargate. Cam Mitchell is practically a cowboy in space in the series. Plus the Colonial fleet have seen what the Earth ships can do so why are they continuously trying to intimidate and dismiss a clearly superior fleet? No reasonable military would do that. Also the fact that Earth is more advanced wouldn't mean the Colonies are more likely to go to war with them. They've seen what Earth warships can do and know their current technology is no match so why would they push for war unless you want to humiliate the Colonies? Earth being more technologically advanced if anything would make the Colonies want peace with them more in order to work out trade and other treaties. Also the religious differences between both states means frak all. Counties on Earth still negotiate and co-exist despite having different religions. Yes it would be a shock to the Colonies but they wouldn't go to war over it because they're not over zealous frak witts that this and fictions make them out to be.
sg07 chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
Ok, great chapter in a great story. I love your Reunions comment and head nod to a great story. You have an excellent story here that provides alot of detail. I did skip ahead though and say for Richard Adar in the sequel you named Rick Hoffman...really? Louse Litt, the conniving little piece of # ? Why not name Obama as Richard Adar...he is pure evil incarnate. I think an unknown but weak Democrat from the US would be better suited. You had also named Rose Byrne as Kelsey Adama...hmnn. She is a really, really plain jane type of woman. I mean She is something that I can't really see as an Adama. All the Adama's also have blue eyes (even if James Olmos is wearing contacts). What about Emily Rudd? She looks like an Adama. Of course Alexandra Daddario is stunning. Glad you made a sequel!
frustratedmind chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
The colonials camp at kobol... Why dont earth just beam their gate away? It has been done in sg-1...
Neeros chapter 26 . 6/27/2016
I'm glad they finally fought, the situation is being handled like shit on both sides. Needed a good asskicking.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »