Reviews for The Gambler and The Noisy Ninja
FangInuzuka chapter 1 . 5/28
Amazing, good work keep it up
ItsCFlow chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
honestly thought it would be funny to see how this would work (Tsunade and Naruto) But I have to say... I enjoyed the way they were paired! entertaining!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
First you did wonderflly, second you only missed a couple word in your sentences.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved this. I love this couple.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Would you be willing to write a Naruto x Kushina fic, or would that be too much?
bluflaxh0711 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Fuck! That was awesome!
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Nice story man
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
awesome
Panther-Freedom02 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
could you try naruto with erza knighwalker and erza scarlet. then later Cloud Strife with Tifa Lockhart, Rosso the Crimson, lightning(FF13 - 13-2) and Shalua Rui?
Conan22e chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Can you make tsunade or kushina impregnated by naruto?
eli1774 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very well written. I liked all of it and you added anal. Five stars.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
nice chapter, though Sakura and Ino wouldn't throw Naruto off a cliff for Sasuke (especially in part 2, Sakura wants to bring back Sasuke for Naruto's sake and she wants the return of team 7 with Naruto and Kakashi included... she should atleast view Naruto as an annoying little brother that she really cares about)

but this was freakin sexy; Naruto is definitely better off with women rather than teens
Reaper chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Really good story it would be kinda cool if you turn it into a story instead of a one shot. I really hope you do turn it into a story though. You can have the fight scene of Naruto and Pein and then have him come to the tent where they decide who is the next Hokage and have Naruto confront Danzo and kill him and have him take the hokage title then have him make Sai in charge of root. But if you do make a story I hope you make Tsunade pregnent After this chapter.
soul18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is hot. you should write a fic with a naruto tsunade pairing but in the fic it should take place during the battle against naruto vs obito in the 4th war where obito gets frustrated cause naruto is kicking his ass and he just say to hell with everything and uses kamui to send naruto to a different universe. tsunade sees this and tries to save naruto but both get caught in the kamui and end up for example the marvel or dc universe or may dragonball z world usually tsunade has feelings for naruto oh and she should be de aged when getting to the new would but only about 23 years which would make her 30 and naruto 16 which would make a really hot pairing between a 16 year old fucking and impregnating a 30 year old women who used to be really a hot 53 year old o and they should get a healing factor like wolverine so they would stop aging. tell me what you think.
maddogandre chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
hey can you try a narutomikoto narutomei narutoicequeens fic