Reviews for A Million Miles Away
This book is so good when are you going to update the next chapter
xFreeToFlyx chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Just found this story and its really great. I hope to see you update this soon.
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So, I found this on Tumblr and thought I'd give it a shot. Looks okay so far. And this is random but it totally reminds me of my favourite show right now xD
DeeMarie426 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
She needs to just get to know him again. It's clear the feelings are still there for both of them, so all they need to do is reconnect. A "new" relationship won't hurt them; it may only make things better, but they have to reconnect. Finding out about their past relationship when she can't remember it won't help her any. She needs to just let everything happen naturally. With him back in her life, if she can just let everything happen naturally, she may end up remembering her old life. She just needs to relax and let things happen and not force anything.
CheekyClaudine chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
i'm not crying or anything, but omg at the hospital scene! ok I lied, I cried. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Wow, I've just found it and I have to say I love it. Nice to see a story line that isn't wrestling related but you're throwing that aspect in. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
You made me cry! LOL. I'm laughing now remembering what we were talking about and there's tears in my eyes.

My heart broke thinking that when he said "I already found the one, she just has to find herself." Amelia had no idea to whom he was referring too. But what really tore at me was the hospital scene.

I can picture him in my mind, sleeping at her side unwilling to leave until she woke and told him that everything would be alright. Everything will go back to normal and they can get married. Absolutely heartbreaking to even think that that might never happen.

But Jay is right she can't force anything because it might have the opposite effect. She needs to take things very slowly. Even if she doesn't find the part of her that truly loves Jon, just having him in her life right now is a good thing.

It's a frightening thought of starting new with Jon, especially now that Jay has filled in a few of the blanks in her memory. But she may find new things to love about him, and I'm sure Jon will be more than willing to help her out with that...lol.

I can't wait to see what happens next. And as for Daniel; can't tell you how happy I am that she's going to let him stew... serves him right!

Perfect!

DeeMarie426 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Glad they Amelia and Jon got to talk. Should be interesting to see if she eventually remembers they were dating or even engaged.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
*Runs around like a maniac* They hugged, they hugged... great moment!

LOL.

I now want my very own Alaska. I love those big stuffed animals.

So cute and very sweet. And only a guy would take a carnival game to heart and treat it as a threat to his manhood!

Great update. Good luck with your finals. I know you'll do great.

DeeMarie426 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Just found an read what's posted of this story so far. Not liking Chris much. Hopefully, he'll get his act together and quit blaming Jon and stop trying to block him out of Amelia's life. Seriously hope having Jon back in her life will help her continue to piece her memory back together, so she can finally move forward with her life as she knew it.
AmbreignsAmbassador chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND GET CHAPTER 6 UP!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Chris can't do anything without revealing his sordid past. So for now he'll just have to sit back and shut up!

I'm getting excited too at this new development... update sooner than on the weekend. Don't leave us in limbo like this. LOL. I wonder how Jon's feeling?!

Nice covering by Daniel, don't like him but at least he's being careful of not overloading Amelia with too much info too quickly. So I guess I can relax a little on him...for now.

Thanks again for the update. Your shout-out was lovely. Thank you!

Star-Moonlight1 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
So Daniel is Jon's cousin? Hmm I didn't see that one. But it certainly adds another layer to this great story,

How cute of Colby to try and help. I wonder if Chris knows what's he and Leigh are doing?

And now after Daniel and Jon's talk, I really do hope Daniel doesn't take advantage of Amelia. I'm really trying to see things from his POV and Chris' but from what we know so far, they've both hurt Amelia so much it's really hard to trust their motives now. I hope Jon can somehow get in contact with her, even if it's just a phone call at least it's something.

Thanks for the update. Loved it like always.

Suiya chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
LOVE THIS !
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Oh what a slime ball! Jon was totally right even if Daniel doesn't fully agree with Chris' motives he sure has his own agenda he's playing out here.

I think it's about time that the ppl that claim to love Amelia the most step in and put Chris in his place. I wonder if any of them know he's running around with criminals?!

Thanks for the extra long chapter. I loved it.