Reviews for The World Only Knows
Louge chapter 4 . 7/16
Your story is very good, the concept and idea was entertaining but if you choose not o continue can you at least put up one last chapter to make the story feel more complete because with the way that you ended it, it made it seem more like an introduction to the main story of khr. I know how it feels when you loose interest in shows so I'm not going to try to persuade you but just consider it. I am so sorry this review is turning out to be a rant but I actually do really like your story. Its better than any I have tried to write before. Anyway back to the story, it was very interesting and the idea of Tsuna wanting revenge could be explored in so many ways! Although I am curious about Tsuna's relationship with the demon/god and how he is important and why the world wont let him have a normal life. So if you do write up another chapter please explain this.
Thank you! Your story was awesome despite how short it was! :) SMILEY FACE!
... This review is way too long...
memo ouji-sama chapter 4 . 6/12
Silvermist023 chapter 4 . 3/22
Please...Plzzzzzzzzz Make a sequel...It looks more like a cliffhanger than an epilogue...I want more...
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 1/28
very niice
RaNDoem chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
xeyuxe20 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
This is amazing its too short but nevertheless I've enjoyed every moment. . :)
Labradorite Moon chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I like how Tsuna is immediately picked over his twin for the Decimo position. I always feel it's weird if Reborn chooses the twin even if he's an evil bullying douchebag just because Nono or Iemitsu said so.
PenguinOtaku chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Do you think that you'll write a sequel at some point? I think it's a really cool idea to have Tsuna friends with Byakuran. Not something you see too often in stories!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Byakuran will be Tsuna's best friend? PLOT TWIST.
khrforeverloveU chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
please don't please please continue this story is so good what about when reborn come live with them? Will tsuna help byakuran destroy or rule the world ?
And I read some where said you lost interest in KHR but please continue your other KHR stories I always looking forward to your next update ,ne.( like contract and a demonic sky or phantom )
Ninaloveanime chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
oohhh i do hope you're planning to make a sequel! i really2 want to know what happen next! all in all, great story!
Ninaloveanime chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
let me beat the hell out of those kids! ugh i cant even imagine that they're kids! they're pure evil!
Ninaloveanime chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
that was sooo sad TwT... on to the nextchap!
devilsama666 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Aww , that's sad but it's okay . The story was interesting and it leave a touch of mystery . Good job, I enjoyed it greetly !
lazyass out !
DaughterofDante chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Ooooooohhhh! Could you write a sequel?