Reviews for The Stand
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2019
I liked this a lot! Thank you!
nerdybirdychikk chapter 10 . 3/25/2019
I loved it! I loved that he technically kissed first and even asked if she was okay. I melt.
OuchMyLifeHurts chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Ehehe, is this still perhaps on your list of priorities? I sure hope it is, because I've become quite attached to your AU and the progression of this lil demon and his Angel. whooh. Back in the sunken ship, worth it for the incredible stories that come into fruition because of it. :'3
SleepinBeautyK chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
That was really good I hope you continue soon if you are continuing this story.
SleepinBeautyK chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Wes you little jerk but sneaky as f... this is why i like you in this story and all other stories where you trying to be match maker.
SleepinBeautyK chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Is Mira... Mirajane Strauss? From Fairy Tail? I don’t remember any Mira in Soul Eater (then again I only just started the manga and watched the anime) but I know Mira from FT has blue eyes.
SleepinBeautyK chapter 3 . 3/15/2018
Wow the title for this chapter just makes me think of the country song
SleepinBeautyK chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Does Maka realize that it was soul’s wall in the first place? I’m guessing not. Or that something else happened.
Kandy chapter 10 . 2/13/2018
Omg, I just checked this fic to reread it, and I can’t believe it’s been updated! I love this fic so much, and I can’t wait for your next update. Keep up the good work!
bobatasaurus chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This is really good. Thumbs up.
Scythe Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
i favorited this story on june 6, 2014 and i keep coming back to it 3 years later. hands down one of the BEST soul eater fics ive read. i love the original concept and how you grasp wes&soul's relationship along with how you address soul's mental health. amazing story.
Cityofmalecness chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Absolutely love this story. I love the characterization they're just so cute. One of the best soma five I've found. Props to author.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
Lots of angst, but fairly balanced out with some well-earned fluff. This is a really nice story.
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 10 . 4/27/2017
Ahhhhhhh that was so GOOD I am DYING
akwardllama chapter 10 . 4/20/2017
I have thos picture of celeste sneaking out saying she is getting coffee with wes and alexander doing the hand wave thing while going over music, and she slips out of the house and meets maka and maka shows her the new peice and there is notger son bonding and it would be adorable and a little sad... if you ever plan another chapter. I love this story either way