Reviews for The Stand
Nova Lee Zaiden chapter 10 . 8/25
you are a phenomenal writer and I cannot wait for you to update this.
Angie chapter 10 . 8/23
Yes I think this is my favorite chapter so far as well! Love the relationship growing between Maka and Soul and that kisss XD it was so cutter! And like always, love my sarcastic boy Wes:) please update soon!
A Huge Fan chapter 10 . 8/20
ok I know you probably have other things in the works and such but I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC AND I NEED MOAR! Honestly I screamed internally at the end of this chapter and I've been waiting for it to happen for so long and it was so well written and just UGH this fanfic is so good. Worth the wait, and I really can't wait to read more :)
Murderous Lepus chapter 10 . 8/17
It was beautiful. While you re imagined Soul and Maka as these amazing artists (perfectly fitting their characters no less), you also displayed your own art. Without markers or spray cans, you've made something beautiful that has made my sleepless night more inspiring and motivating than what would have become of it. All I want to do is grab my sketch book now and create. All thanks to you.
aMMaROXx chapter 10 . 8/14
Flippin epic! Love this chappie, means more acceptance of each other and all that they do. Can't wait for your next update.
So excited to see this update! I loved it, and how much support Maka gives Soul just by being there. It was great. Keep up the great work! ️️️️
chelsea-chee chapter 10 . 8/13
Aah! The kiss finally happened! So glad for that! Love seeing the confrontation between Soul's family as well; I felt you did perfect.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Kikachoo chapter 10 . 8/13
Let's see... What did I think? Well, I thought that this chapter was freaking amazing, and the kissing?! Spectacular! I can't wait for the next chapter - you have created a world that I want to submerge in and never leave XD It's so hard to find good Soul Eater stories (I know of a few, but there could stand to be more) and you are a breath of fresh air! Thank you for the update, and I can't wait for the next one!
Latisha McPeanuts chapter 10 . 8/12
It was a great sweet chapter. Glad to see an addition to this story :)
This is glorious... :D
DarkDragoness97 chapter 10 . 8/12
Such a cute ending to the chapter!
Divine Paper Mars chapter 10 . 8/12
Lay off Alex jeez, acknowledge Soul is absolutely epic and have several seats. Hmph! Well anyways, this was beautiful, and I'm going to have a great day after reading this.
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 10 . 8/11
Whoooooo! Another one!
Love your work hun!
KittyKatz009 chapter 10 . 8/11
This was so damn beautiful. Showed up in my email notifications since I follow your work, and I read it for the first time. And God i love this. Great work!
March.For.Love13 chapter 10 . 8/11
I loved this chapter! I love the progression of Soul and Maka's relationship. Great Job! :)