Reviews for The Stand
Ella chapter 7 . 5/14
Hi. Sorry, I don't have an actual "review," per say: I just wanted to tell you that this is my first time reading actual honest-to-goodness fanfic, and I'm really glad I started with yours. Seriously, thanks for putting this out into the world. I loved it.
anon chapter 7 . 3/27
This was absolutely amazing. One of the best fanfics I've ever read
Firefly Alchemist chapter 7 . 3/23
So cute! This is one of those aus that I really needed in my life :)
someone thats not here chapter 7 . 3/9
This chapter is just absolutely amazing. The emotion and details are simply astounding. I do hope to see what happens next.
BendAndCurl chapter 3 . 3/5
God, these gems:

"Maybe he was the weird one here... Yeah, that had to be it"
celestial midget
"He wrote on her wall. God, what was this, Facebook?"

I literally started watching Cowboy Bebop because of this fic. So, thanks for that... :)
BendAndCurl chapter 2 . 3/5
You have a great knack for setting things up with the first and last lines on each chapter. It sets the tone so perfectly/gives us a taste of what's to come. When I write, it's such a struggle to not be like "uh yeah it was dark and stormy night or something anyway here's the fic sfdh dlsnzhdlsv zh"

Barista!Soul is my AU headcanon now.
I feel like Crona would not draw flowers. They would draw something so sad that people go hide in a corner... :( I don't even wanna think about it, omg
Was the pink haired girl a Kim cameo?

Yay for Mira and Sid being SoMa shippers!
BendAndCurl chapter 1 . 3/5
I read this a long time ago but I realized I never left a review so I'm coming back to express my appreciation for this fic, haha. Sorry to spam you with reviews but this is one of my favorite fics on here.

Okay so to start with, I love Wes in this. Also I had to laugh at the mention of Black*Star tagging the untaggable places with just his name, he fucking would.

Bonus points for use of the word rubicund. I had to look that one up!

PS even though I've seen fanart for this on tumblr that is AMAZING it still makes me wanna draw fanart even though it won't come close... but what part to draw?!
darling0112 chapter 7 . 2/28
Love this so much please continue (:
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 7 . 1/21
Duuuuuuuuuudeeeee! I died. I dies so much. This is so hell a perfect
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god... I loved this piece so much. I felt like they were really in character, and this is the first time I've read a graffiti AU and it was just perfect
Naimena chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Woah! This one is officially one of my favorite AU stories now. I do hope you continue it when you can. The plot is very original, I had never read something like that. And you managed to make graffiti adorable, too! Anyways, thank you for your work :)
Whispered Winters chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I have never ever ever read a tagger AU and i am SO glad that this was the first one. absolutely blissful. funny, sweet, original, never read something great like this! please update soon, if you plan to. it was a great ending but i would love to read more :)
Fatally chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
BAH my cute-ometer is officially broken
You've managed to integrate Soul and Maka seamlessly into a modern city-the flow of words is so natural and my mind flows with the dips and bends of the story. This is really amazing, keep it up! :D
konata-okami chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY? This story is amazing, one of the best I've ever read (and I read obsessively). I laughed so much and I'm still crying and grinning and I don't have the words, urgh! I love this story, it's truly amazing! (I know it might be hard to tell though writing, but I would squeal and hug you if I could!)
Alyssa chapter 6 . 10/5/2014