Reviews for The Stand
anon chapter 7 . 3/27
This was absolutely amazing. One of the best fanfics I've ever read
Firefly Alchemist chapter 7 . 3/23
So cute! This is one of those aus that I really needed in my life :)
someone thats not here chapter 7 . 3/9
This chapter is just absolutely amazing. The emotion and details are simply astounding. I do hope to see what happens next.
BendAndCurl chapter 3 . 3/5
God, these gems:

"Maybe he was the weird one here... Yeah, that had to be it"
celestial midget
"He wrote on her wall. God, what was this, Facebook?"

I literally started watching Cowboy Bebop because of this fic. So, thanks for that... :)
BendAndCurl chapter 2 . 3/5
You have a great knack for setting things up with the first and last lines on each chapter. It sets the tone so perfectly/gives us a taste of what's to come. When I write, it's such a struggle to not be like "uh yeah it was dark and stormy night or something anyway here's the fic sfdh dlsnzhdlsv zh"

Barista!Soul is my AU headcanon now.
I feel like Crona would not draw flowers. They would draw something so sad that people go hide in a corner... :( I don't even wanna think about it, omg
Was the pink haired girl a Kim cameo?

Yay for Mira and Sid being SoMa shippers!
BendAndCurl chapter 1 . 3/5
I read this a long time ago but I realized I never left a review so I'm coming back to express my appreciation for this fic, haha. Sorry to spam you with reviews but this is one of my favorite fics on here.

Okay so to start with, I love Wes in this. Also I had to laugh at the mention of Black*Star tagging the untaggable places with just his name, he fucking would.

Bonus points for use of the word rubicund. I had to look that one up!

PS even though I've seen fanart for this on tumblr that is AMAZING it still makes me wanna draw fanart even though it won't come close... but what part to draw?!
darling0112 chapter 7 . 2/28
Love this so much please continue (:
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 7 . 1/21
Duuuuuuuuuudeeeee! I died. I dies so much. This is so hell a perfect
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god... I loved this piece so much. I felt like they were really in character, and this is the first time I've read a graffiti AU and it was just perfect
Naimena chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Woah! This one is officially one of my favorite AU stories now. I do hope you continue it when you can. The plot is very original, I had never read something like that. And you managed to make graffiti adorable, too! Anyways, thank you for your work :)
Whispered Winters chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I have never ever ever read a tagger AU and i am SO glad that this was the first one. absolutely blissful. funny, sweet, original, never read something great like this! please update soon, if you plan to. it was a great ending but i would love to read more :)
Fatally chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
BAH my cute-ometer is officially broken
You've managed to integrate Soul and Maka seamlessly into a modern city-the flow of words is so natural and my mind flows with the dips and bends of the story. This is really amazing, keep it up! :D
konata-okami chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY? This story is amazing, one of the best I've ever read (and I read obsessively). I laughed so much and I'm still crying and grinning and I don't have the words, urgh! I love this story, it's truly amazing! (I know it might be hard to tell though writing, but I would squeal and hug you if I could!)
Alyssa chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Technically speaking, this should be my review for chapter 7. But, because I wasted it on a short, unhelpful, uninspiring, little blurb that could hardly be called a review, I'm going to make it up for you this time. Consider this my review to the entirety of this story up to chapter 7.

Wow. This has to be one of the most creative present-day AUs I've ever read. Everyone was in character. I even got a little teary eyed when the wall got covered. (Not like that's very hard to do. I cry very easily.) Very few typos from what I could see, which makes me very happy.

Loved the little character quirks you added in, like Soul's tendency to mumble and Mira's attempts to clean up Soul's language. The fact that you added those things in made the characters that much more real. I also loved the fact that you gave Soul ADD. As someone with ADD, it's very nice to see. (Of course, there are two distinct versions: hyper-activity and "daydreaming". Mine is the "daydreaming" type.)

Of course, I'm a very detail-oriented person when I read, as I can remember small little bits that may come into play later on. That being said, in the beginning, after Soul and Maka met for the first time, I remember a small bit from Maka's POV that something to the effect of Soul seemed familiar? This makes me wonder if she saw either one of the Evans brothers at her college. Eh. It's all speculation at this point.

Seeing the fact that you've updated over half a year ago, makes me a little nervous. Yes, I am aware of the not-so-small thing called Resbang. I am also aware that real life can be difficult. I have also seen your tumblr, so I know for a fact that you're not done with this by far. I guess what I'm trying to say is although I maybe nervous that the next update may take another 6 months or so, take your time and take care of yourself. I have a feeling that this waiting period is just the calm before the storm of feels you dump on your readers.

Wonderfully done!