Reviews for Quiet Little Place
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/1
nice.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 5/31
Very nice. I'm glad the brothers are getting to reconcile.
I really hope you come back to this fic universe. I enjoy it a lot.

Either way, thank you very much for writing this.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/16
This was hilarious. With every fan fic I read my feeings about Thor are altered, while my love for Loki and hatred for Odin remain. It's kind of annoying sometimes not to feel a definite way about Thor. Anyway, his portrayal here was highly amusing to me. It's pretty damn amazing to see things from Xavier's point of view. Really great therapy session :D
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/12
FAN!
embermoonlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I hope that you continue this soon its really a great idea, one I haven't thought about but makes a loy of sense.
BlueEarings chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
YES! This I love!
kat callan chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This was nice. Reminds me of myself and my older brother. Me being Thor of course:D
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was cool! Glad to see you followed up with a sequel to Villain State Of Mind. Thor and Loki's bickering was actually quite hilarious, but I liked how you identified a plausible reason for the bickering, and a way to resolve it. And your take on Xavier is always a pleasure to read :)
TwistedSushi chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I have read all three stories in this series and I have to say, I just love them! This seems like it could turn into something really good if continued. I do hope that you will pick it back up and do some more writing on it. I've loved all your works so far. You're writing is just superb! Fingers crossed for some more chapters on it!
Servantatheart1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Yay, continuation! :D Lovely one shot. I enjoyed it very much. As always your dialogue was perfect ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is beautiful. I am glad that Xavier was able to give them a sense of middle ground. Someone who could actually see both sides and try to explain it to both of them in a way that made sense. And then show them what the difference was and offer a solution for the future.

I really love this idea. And these characters together. And if you ever do decide to continue this, I will be right there to read the rest! :D
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Poor Charles.
NotLoggedIn chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Could you please do a fic about Loki's...saving(for lack of a better word) of Asgard?
Pleeeeaaaaaassseee?
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Owwww, Some times Thor just don't get it...
Tidmag chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
this series is kinda awesome! love it
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »