Reviews for Silent Misery - Repercussions and Recovery
Lee1234 chapter 25 . 9/14
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
ocnbeach2yahoo chapter 25 . 8/5
Really liking this story! You are doing a great job !
Seriously just gets better and better. Keep up the great work
Rena Masoon chapter 25 . 7/13
Wonderful chapter and I hope you continue with this story. It is very engaging, riveting and very well written story showing the trama and strength a person goes through to get on with their live. I salute all male and female survivors of rape and wish them all the best in getting their lives back.
Aussiefan70 chapter 25 . 7/14
Wonderful update. I know Gibbs is so used to holding things in close and not letting his feelings out, but he needs to do so now, so he can have a chance to heal. Great job bringing in Vance this way. Hope to see more updates soon..I've reread the he story to date about a dozen times because it's just that good.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 7/14
Poor Gibbs trying to go it alone. Interesting having Mike show up like that. I think even in death he could talk Gibbs around
Iluvonelife chapter 25 . 7/14
Poor Gibbs. Good update. :)
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 25 . 7/14
Stupid Vance. Hope Abby can help Gibbs through this latest battle after his talk with ghost Mike.
Selena92 chapter 25 . 7/14
Oh god... poor Gibbs... it's a wonder he hasn't passed out. But it's extremely worrying that he's so thin and doesn't even notice...and black urine? Oh damn, isn't that an indicator for kidney failure? Something is wrong. Dangerously so. Vance, well, I like him, but he was being a bit insensitive, though I can understand he feels hurt. Still...and he told Gibbs of the surveilance...now Gibbs will most certainly confront Fornell. If he caught it, that is. Would be perfectly fine if he hadn't. I think Fornell shouldn't have kept it secret anyway, Gibbs deserves to know. And don't get me wrong, I understand why Fornell didn't. Though it will probably make Gibbs feel even worse.
Hmm, Mike Franks to the rescue? Nice. Hopefully he can help ground Gibbs. But whatever happens, Gibbs needs a hug and a good cry. Looking forward to the next chapter!
SherryGabs chapter 25 . 7/13
Wow! Very intense and very impressive! I practically felt Gibbs' anxiety radiating off him. Great writing. Thanks for the update!
ocnbeach2yahoo chapter 24 . 5/22
Really like your story! Great job with the relationship with Gibbs and Fornell. You are doing a great job with rape survival. Can't wait to read more!
This story is still wonderful. Keep up the great work!
Rozeboom chapter 24 . 3/13
I am really glad you are back.
DS2010 chapter 24 . 3/14
Have to love Abby for showing up at Gibbs just when he is too stubborn to say he needs someone.
Iluvonelife chapter 24 . 3/13
I was sooo happy to see those was updated. It is such a good story. Very heavy materiel buy extremely well done. Can't wait for another update.