Reviews for To Love Her
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 2/26
Cute! Good work!
Belle453 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Great ending to a short and sweet story. I told you I wasn't worried and Gale would win her heart once again. I loved that Tripp stayed himself. You didn't turn him into a villian - he was just misguided...he was in love. Love, we all know, makes you do stupid things. I can see why he'd deluded himself into thinking it was working this time. It's actually quite sad and I do feel sorry for him. But I'm glad Gale and Madge are together.
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
wow! For a while there, I really thought Madge was going go for Tripp and I was a little upset about that! It was fun to read this version of your story. so happy that Gale and Madge end up together...again. :)
EStrunk chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I think I'm going to go back and reread "My Everything" so I can overdose on Gadge fluff. I respect how you never made Tripp a jerk, which made Madge's choice harder - both for her and for us to read. His heartbreak was so sad. I was hoping Gale would get a chance to punch Marah (just kidding). I almost squealed in glee when she said that Gale's kiss was completely different. Just curious - do you think that you wrote this as a reaction to the books - wanting to give Gale a chance to win in a love triangle?
Saphira42 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
That was wonderful! I absolutely adored the ending. :) You're a truly talented author, and so can't say how much I've enjoyed reading your four fanfictions.
Do you think that you could write a little epilogue type thing of a few months later, when Madge gets her memory back? It might be fun. :)
Also, do you plan on writing any other fanfiction?
NurseKelly chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
So glad that you wrote this! Well done.
Belle453 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Should I tell you how much I love you right now? She kissed him...yay! I loved that Gale was thoughtful and caring enough that he released her hand. I don't hate Tripp...I think he's misguided...he's making the wrong decisions in love, but who hasn't been there? I hope he can find peace again and realize that what he's doing is wrong...she may not have her memory, but she's still a married woman and not to mention his friend.

Gale is her soulmate and I have no doubts that she'll only fall in love with him everytime.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Wonderful chapter! I was so anxious to see Madge's POV and find out what she thought of Tripp's kiss and Gale's date. So glad she's falling for Gale again. Tripp's surprise was sad, but he was kissing a married woman. The kiss at the end of the chapter was wonderful.
mountain mama chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I just finished rereading the other stories as a way to kick off my summer. I have to say that I really like the date to the library much better than their first date to the reservoir. I don't know why other than it seems more in character with Madge. I do love reading Tripp's POV. It makes things more interesting.
swimmer07 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful!
yoyoy3 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
This is soo good. update soon!
Saphira42 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
That entire chapter was so sweet! I loved the interactions between Madge and Gale throughout it, and when Madge feel asleep on Gale I started grinning like an idiot. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
YOU BROKE MY HEART when gale saw them kissing I burst into tears
Hawtsee chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Perfect, perfect date.
Belle453 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
A great library date. He's such a wonderful husband. I know it's gotta be killing him to do what he's doing, but it's working. I'm so glad she's starting to feel more comfortable around him and even starting to fall for him. I laughed when he left her wanting her a kiss...I wanted them to kiss, but I'm really glad that he didn't. She's already had Tripp kiss her surprising her, I can see that Gale wouldn't want to do that to her twice in one night. And that is another reason why you see how he truly loves her and Tripp...well he's just misguided. I am really enjoying watching them fall in love again...I know Gale's already in love, but she's different and he's gotta fall in love with this Madge and not just his old Madge.