Reviews for The Surprise
Jennywalker6 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
i had hoped that someone would write their proposal scene, it was lovely, and i can't thank you enough for writing this.
lovefanfic1053 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh how sweet.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful story! I had a feeling the store would be the surprise, but I didn't expect the rest! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it!
L'Archange chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Okay, this is one of my most favourite movies! And you managed to capture the essence of the atomosphere of it! :) These surprises are exactly the sort of things I could see Joe pulling off. Really enjoyed it - thanks for writing/posting.
TrustNoOneMulder chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
That is so cute and i can actually imagine that! Great, and I love teh movie! Try using the show-dont-tell rule, but other than that, it was awesome, keep writing!
mizsmilie10 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
this was really goood! this is like my fav movie!
1477166 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
This is the most amazing follow up! I love this movie so much, and this is SUCH a great continuation! You should write more! There aren't nearly enough fanfics based on this movie! :) You did such a great job! Faved subscribed!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Such a great story!
frozenfiery chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
it's really sweet! :) thisstory is really sweet :)
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
aww this fic was the sweetest thing! i totally gasped when he proposed (and very audibly, might i add) so kudos for doing that :D
Kathy chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I love it! Wow, you did a great job. Thank you so much.
Joy Booth chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
AW! Thats so sweet i love it im sitting here crying at my desk. yes im that much of a dork
littlebelle chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
this was SO CUTE. when he got down on one knee my mouth literally opened and went "aww." this was an awesome conclusion to the movie. i love this movie so much] great job!
Jean Lee chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
THANK YOU! My daughter and I was wondering how it should end or continue, You did the perfect ending/continuation ever. thanks this is great! I cant wait to tell my daughter in the morning. She is only 10 but a hopeless romantic like her mom.

thanks again.
dearjenna chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
This was cute, and if I remember correctly, The Shop Around the Corner was filled with lots of books-especially children's books. Don't you remember that scene when she's wearing the princess crown and reading to the children? :D