Reviews for Here to Stay
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this series so much, I'm so happy with the way it ended and omg this is all just so amazing :)
SHansen chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I don't quite know what to say... :D This is too much sentiment for Sherlock - I don't see it really happening on BBC, but I still love it, really love it. You should be a writer, I mean, anyone who can make me sob so much is good! Your writing is excellent and, oh my goodness, the ending...!
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I'm not entirely sure how I got to your site, but I read the series of seven stories... and wow! Did you do an amazing job!

I love Sherlock's reaction to John having a brain tumor, and the resolution of it as well. I also really like that Sherlock was able to find a way to contact John so they could talk, so he could tell him he was alive.

And Sherlock staying with John for a while when he's suffering through the migraine was wonderful. John initiating the contact that Sherlock needed but wouldn't have attempted first was neat... John checking with him after he held his hand, wondering if it was all right, and Sherlock's response was perfect.

Beautiful Job and Beautiful series!
KarminLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was really, really good! And I really liked that it wasn't slash! I have this weird thing against slash (no offense, but it seems wrong to me) so this is kind of like finding golden treasure on fanfiction :3

Keep up the wonderful writing style! I loved the book part C: it was so Sherlock in my mind.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
loved this story! beautifully written. it was soooo sweet to see Sherlock's kinder side.
Starlight05 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I just read all seven parts and wow I loved it! Yay for bromance! I would have reviewed each part but I didn't want to interrupt myself... I'll go back and review each one later, but for now just know that this series was great! :)
Riverdalerider99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Omg this was amazing! I love it!
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
D'awww! Sorry I can't be more helpful though :-)