Reviews for Terra Virgo
Clois123456788 chapter 3 . 3/30
This sorry was amazing! You are an incredible author to create a story that's smutty and hot but have a actual story at the same time! Simply amazing!
Matharose111612 chapter 3 . 2/23
Love it!
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG! I LOVE IT! You wrote a good Johnothan (?)
SnapDragon318 chapter 3 . 2/23
I loved it. Truly. Me, someone who has not been a virgin since the age of 16 (scandalous, I know!), been with 4 guys (three of which were virgins so they may not count), been married for 6 years to a man who was, by far, too promiscuous for his own good before me, can not, for the life of me, write a sex scene. I mean, it's not like I hadn't read romance novels since I was 12, so I have the smutty part down. I was with each boy for over 8 months, at least, and am loyal and loving so I have the making love down for sure. But you surpassed me. Bravo! You are a natural. ;) (tmi? Sorry)

P.s. I don't know how you feel about being a virgin or why you still are (or were, Idk. A lot can change in half a year) but I'm proud of you for not jumping the band wagon. It's not like I regret what I did since I truly cared about every guy I was with (being an air force brat was cool but it's hell on relationships) but I think too many people are trying to have sex too soon. Your not much younger than me but I still feel older by far. Don't grow up too soon, ya hear? :)
Genevieve chapter 1 . 2/21
Well you asked for things we thought were out of place, and while I'm a virgin too there were some things I thought unusual. Firstly it's not the breasts but just the nipples that 'harden' and become perky. Secondly there should be no pain with arousal unless there is something seriously wrong. While pain and pleasure straddle a line occasionally, they are not normally accompanied with one another (at least in my experience). And my last picky pointer is that I think it rather uncomely that some (not just you) liken passionate encounters to assaults which are violent and violating, which consenting, mutual attraction and loving sexual encounters should not be, and by likening these encounters to assaults people create connotations to rape culture (which this isn't) and any unknowledgeable or easily influenced reader is vulnerable to unconsciously connecting violence and sex and the underlying belief that this is acceptable in our cultures which it 100% is NOT. I know this isn't what you meant to portray at all, but I hope you will take this as some constructive criticism and not a personal attack because I see this often in reading and it just bugs me because it's something most people don't even think about and I dunno since you're a fellow use of this site which many younger people also use I just thought it's something important I should point out. FEW! after all that I hope you got through it all! Other than these things I'd like to say Well Done ) keep practicing and never feel it's not worth your time to double check you're portraying what you mean to and not what you think other readers and writers want to read! I think you sounded like a cool person, the biggest way to improve is to just keep reading (I like to read aloud in my head)! Hugs and Cookies!
CarnivaLofLife chapter 1 . 2/16
Hi there!
great story, i am loving it so far :) there hasn't been many fanfics on these 2 couples and i am glad some quality stories are been written in their name. Great job so far. I am really enjoying it. You have a great talent inspite of your lack of experience. As they say, imagination is a potent drug. And you have a flair for it. i Think this is a realistic take off from where the movie left off and all the characters remain true to their nature. Well done and please do write more.
P.S :- ignore the flamers, they are just untalented jealous idiots who can't write to save their lives. You are a talented writer and you should know it. :) Rock on!
Violette702 chapter 3 . 1/1
That was a good and steamy read. The Mummy is one of my favorite movies so I'm glad you got inspired to write this. Nice job!
Merydhrae chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
That was really nice! Rick and Evy are so lovely together . Perfect Match! Wonderful!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
loved this fic! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! I look forward to the next adventure you have in store for us!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I agree with your assumptions about Evy and do not think she is acting OOC but very much IC! Great update!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great Job! I love this fic! You have a real talent with words and dialogue! I look forward to reading more of your fics! I, too, am a Bones, Mummy, X-files, and Underworld fan!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
You are my hero! I truely love this story.
TayTa1895 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I must say, I am not a huge fan of smut, but I felt inclined to read this one. The story line of the first chapter nagged me to continue. Then, this last chapter, my dear, you painted that tower better than Rembrandt or Da Vinci ever could have. You made sure to mix in the right amount of pain with pleasure. The perfect mixture of red and gold. It was perfect. Never, in all of the fanfics I have read, have I come across one that, in such a short time, grabbed my attention and kept it. I do plan on reading more of your stories to see if this master piece was a one hit wonder or the beginning of a legacy.

Thank you for giving me this time of entertainment. Look forward to reading more of them.
BrianaK chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is such a good story! I would love to see more of it!
Coronna chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Yeah ! I enjoyed your fic. And not only the sex scenes but the relationship between Rick and Evy !
They're so beautiful.
And the sex scene was great too !

I'm waiting for your next fiction.
And I have to, of course, thank you sincerelly for your three shot !