Reviews for Love, and Other Drugs
kizzity katter chapter 17 . 2/28
Wow this chapter literally gave me the shivers and the shakes and the chills like wow keep writing for ever. you're amazing and so is this story
kittykatkiki chapter 29 . 2/21
One of the best brittana fics out there. Wonderful job. The storyline was beautiful, honestly made me shed a few tears. I wish you included another scene with Quinn though, where Santana finally stands up to her with Brittany there to support her. Damn, Quinn really pissed me off lmao. The fluff was really cute. This story was just all around amazing.
writttingaboutsantana chapter 29 . 2/5
I love this so much. This is an amazing story, you rock.
singlevow chapter 29 . 1/27
I honestly have no idea why I'm just reading this fic now, but anyway... Thanks for writing this brilliant story, it is definitely one of the bests I've ever read.
parksg chapter 29 . 1/25
i like this story ;) thanks for sharing
Batman and Brittana chapter 2 . 1/17
Can I just say I'm only two chapters into this fic and I'm already in love with your take on Santana's sassy-bitch attitude. It's unique and totally refreshing to read. A spot on. I also love that Santana turned Brittany down from the start. It gives the fic build up. Nice work.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
One of my faves stories love it!
DegrassiloverRe chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
Golden.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
AMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGG
PerfectLittleLiar chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
LOVEEEE this story. The ending of this chapter was golden, love Brittany standing up to Santana & I love how I can actually envision this whole interaction. Great job :)
JakeBrazil chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Loved every single word!
Great job, wonderful story!
Bsincerely chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Why do ppl not write in FIRST PERSON ?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
All i have to say is that after your fanfiction, it Will be hard to read an other one because it Will probably disapointed me, because when you read this it is so good that you are afraid to never feel "that" again with an other story...
I don't know if i express myself clearly :s because iam french so ..
Oh and by the way Thank you :) this was .. Magic and overwelming.

W.
RoseAndClay chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Ok wow. That was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. All those emotions, gawd I haven't felt them in a long time. I say this has just become one of my top 10 favorite Brittana fanfics. Cheers!

P.S.

I would love to read a sequel, one with how'd they deal with their life as a couple with their growing careers, especially for Santana which she has to prove to her parents that she's finally reached her dreams, and Quinn and Puck's side story on how their life would change (actually I just want a scene where Quinn realizes her mistakes and comes to Santana to apologize, maybe they'd become good friends eventually haha).

P.P.S.

Nevermind my suggestion, the ending is as perfect as it is. And I really really love the story. :)
pixlette chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story! I really love this!
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »