Reviews for Love, and Other Drugs
gueessttt chapter 29 . 7/24
Still here.. Man i love this ff.
I always find myself coming back to this fic. top 3 for sure
huyghe.niene chapter 14 . 6/9
ugh your soo good at writing!
i can't stop reading this fic, but i have to because i have school tomorrow and i want to read more
and it's just kiling me that i can't
but you're really good,
just hoped there we're more like that...
this is still one of the best stories ever. I love rereading it
Guest232 chapter 29 . 4/20
You are genius! Oh My gosh, you made me cry! The end of the story is sooo cute! Thank you so soo much for this story ! This is amazing.
SantittanyBtch chapter 29 . 4/16
Well I just discovered this fic yesterday and I already finished! It was so great I couldnt stop reading. You are going to be an even greater writer one day! I especially loved the 'Titanium' scene.. I maybe even cried a little! Maybe not ;) love from Germany!
october021099 chapter 29 . 3/16
Really liked this story it was great you're a really good writer :)
kizzity katter chapter 17 . 2/28
Wow this chapter literally gave me the shivers and the shakes and the chills like wow keep writing for ever. you're amazing and so is this story
kittykatkiki chapter 29 . 2/21
One of the best brittana fics out there. Wonderful job. The storyline was beautiful, honestly made me shed a few tears. I wish you included another scene with Quinn though, where Santana finally stands up to her with Brittany there to support her. Damn, Quinn really pissed me off lmao. The fluff was really cute. This story was just all around amazing.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 29 . 2/5
I love this so much. This is an amazing story, you rock.
singlevow chapter 29 . 1/27
I honestly have no idea why I'm just reading this fic now, but anyway... Thanks for writing this brilliant story, it is definitely one of the bests I've ever read.
ComeasUR chapter 29 . 1/25
i like this story ;) thanks for sharing
teenlezbians chapter 2 . 1/17
Can I just say I'm only two chapters into this fic and I'm already in love with your take on Santana's sassy-bitch attitude. It's unique and totally refreshing to read. A spot on. I also love that Santana turned Brittany down from the start. It gives the fic build up. Nice work.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
One of my faves stories love it!
DegrassiloverRe chapter 29 . 10/21/2014