Reviews for Love, and Other Drugs
Forever one of my favourite Brittana fanfics! Sunshine and lightning mean way more than weather to me now. Thank you for this beautiful story.
ronisha609 chapter 15 . 8/13
I really love rereading this fic. I've been a lot more into Lexa and Clarke these days but reading this again just reminded me how much I loved Brittany and Santana. Thank you.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 8 . 2/8
I read the whole story again! Still one of my favourite :)
Mtzgleek95 chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
I don't know if you still look at these alerts but I felt the need to let you know this is the 4th time I've read through the whole thing. Bravo and thank you.
lesbian-otps chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
That was beautiful and amazing. I loved it
SetFireToTheRain01 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Forever re-reading this fic. definitely one of my faves!

btw 'turning page' by sleeping at last, is the perfect soundtrack for this. lyrics like "nothing prepared me for what the privelege of being yours would do..."

And then: "I surrender who I’ve been for who you are
For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours
Well I would have known
What I’ve been living for all along
What I’ve been living for". So perfect.
gueessttt chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
Still here.. Man i love this ff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I always find myself coming back to this fic. top 3 for sure
huyghe.niene chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
ugh your soo good at writing!
i can't stop reading this fic, but i have to because i have school tomorrow and i want to read more
and it's just kiling me that i can't
but you're really good,
just hoped there we're more like that...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
this is still one of the best stories ever. I love rereading it
Guest232 chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
You are genius! Oh My gosh, you made me cry! The end of the story is sooo cute! Thank you so soo much for this story ! This is amazing.
SantittanyBtch chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
Well I just discovered this fic yesterday and I already finished! It was so great I couldnt stop reading. You are going to be an even greater writer one day! I especially loved the 'Titanium' scene.. I maybe even cried a little! Maybe not ;) love from Germany!
october021099 chapter 29 . 3/16/2015
Really liked this story it was great you're a really good writer :)
kizzity katter chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Wow this chapter literally gave me the shivers and the shakes and the chills like wow keep writing for ever. you're amazing and so is this story
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »