Reviews for Meaning of Family
please update!
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I WANT TO SEE NANA AND IMESTU (spelled wrong i know but don't care, never really liked him in the first place) REGRET. btw, is tsuna in this fanfic a sky arcobaleno?
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 2 . 5/13
Aww! Esta muy interesante! Actualiza! Onegai! Actualiza!
please update, just when r u gonna update? please update now
Sky Lime chapter 2 . 3/30
It's great! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update!
Layla Riddle chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Please update this.
It is very interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Pandakat312 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Pls continue, it's looking good
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
setsuna... means sadness. did you know that? :)
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
This is a very interesting story. I feel really bad for Setsuna though, with her parents not really wanting her to the point where she gets kidnapped. Its quite the tragic beginning. Especially with the Estraneo and their torture/experimentation on kids that they find just to see if their results will turn out well. Really glad that she was able to make friends with the Kokuyo gang. Freedom came to them and now they will have to be separated once again. The ending to chapter one was really good and liked the air of mystery to it and the fact that Setsuna is now all all grown up.

Very good to see that her skills are really something else if she is able to kill and keep up with someone from the mafia. The Vindice is shown to not be as heartless as people seem to think they are. I find that to be a welcome change. It is good to see that they are letting her go see the Kokuyo gang again, or is she happy to see someone else? Seems a bit confusing around there. With the last bit, it shows that she still has her emotions, but can keep them in control if she has to. This is looking to be a wonderful story and I cannot wait and see what you will do with it as you progress. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
kris937 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
i love this
L's Cappuccino chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Wow, Tsuna's badass without being to OOC, nice
BakaNeko96 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
You more than made up for being late with this intense chapter! can't wait for more!
Kanrei chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Uguuuuu *cries* This, this is really good! I hope the four could meet up again. Thanks for updating
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Update more soon please ; )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »