Reviews for Potentia Amoris
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 10 . 4/23
Nowi i agree with! Lissa on the other hand i believe was calculated to be 16 pre time skip meaning 18 during the valm saga. Ergo that shouldnt be too bad
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 1 . 4/22
That was a good start to the story; I was a little confused who Pyrrhus was at first but now I know. I can't wait to read further.
UndrPwrdBlob chapter 2 . 4/12
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions for Fire Emblem I have ever read!(and because FE:A is my favorite game ever, that's pretty good!) I have no complaints, I give this a 10 out of 10! The only thing that I would do differently (not because your idea is wrong, only because I like this path better) is to let the avatar class-change into maybe a more magically inclined class, as the magic was what really made me go, "Ooh, my guy's cool! He can shoot lightning! Not like DONNY! Screw you Donny!(Please come back to me DX)" Anyway... this brings me to ask... you could still bring the whole magic thing back with a Levin Sword and/or Bolt Axe, as you plan on making him a general.
Ringlord7 chapter 22 . 4/11
AHHHH MAN! it's nice to get some updates on this story i like how you make the reason they go for Yen'fay first to get the armies of Chon'sin under their command since in the game it seemed a bit random i also like how you make Morgan the first to have Ignis as nobody really seems to have skills at this point so it comes from the future overall i'm happy book 2 has begun think this was a GREAT chapter to kick it off with and i look forward to future chapters
FrozenBlast13 chapter 22 . 4/8
Great Chapter. I always like reading these tactical, it really interested at how you are able to comprehend each battle. All this seems really difficult to write, but you do a amazing job anyway. I would think Pyrrhus would have known about Ignis, but he didn't which make it more interesting. Anyway Great Chapter
Wolfishungry chapter 22 . 4/8
Yes you're back! This chapter was a super fun read and I can't believe you're still writing after so long. Looking forward to the next chapter because you introduced so many elements!
Btw what side are you choosing for the new FE?
Xacer101 chapter 22 . 4/7
Your finally back! Waited so long almost thought you left...so glad you didn't! Your stories are really well written, better than most professional authors' books I've read...and you did not fail to deliver with Qui Vendidit Mundum. Keep up the amazing work (please ;3)
dragoon109 chapter 21 . 4/6
wheres tiki? nowi?
RandomReviewer chapter 22 . 4/6
No need to apologize for life getting in the way, this update was worth the wait. Hopefully everything on that front will settle down for your sake. Either way, love your use of Ignis (looking forward to how exactly you work that in), and your explaination of why Fort Steiger was so vital. Keep up the great work and give us more Pyrrhus/Cordelia and I'll follow this til the end.
dragoon109 chapter 13 . 4/6
while we dont know who robin was before his memory loss we can say he wasnt very different. why? the vision we got at the beginning was the first robin memories. chrom liked him and trust him. he probably wouldnt be a ass.
Rxmonste chapter 22 . 4/5
Yay! Welcome back, bro. So this is half of the story is the one that ties into Planescape Torment's question of "What can change the nature of a man?" I love that game, it's has one of the better stories I've read, so I'm glad you took some inspiration from it. And hey, Ignis makes an appearance. Frederick interrupted Pyrrhus and Cordelia's privacy once more (That buffoon.) and overall, a fitting start to book two. May not be the most exciting chapter because of the big talks and meetings but hey, it's a re breather. War needs to have strategists talking before blood is spilled.
Alen chapter 22 . 4/5
Finally you've returned! Loved this chapter
Jozern chapter 22 . 4/5
Sweet. Another excellent chapter. Really loving how things are going on. Looking forward for more.
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 22 . 4/4
Nice names for the OCs
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 4/4
i thought grand master was better. so no magic?