Reviews for Potentia Amoris
Natzo chapter 23 . 8/8
Well, the leaders that betrayed the League should eventually be tried for treason by the winners and have their lands and powers taken, if not executed.
Daring Dashwood chapter 23 . 7/23
Amazing story, amazing characterizations. Keep up the excellent work. :)
pkmn2112 chapter 2 . 7/22
Nice! I personally pair the Avatar and Cordelia. They make a deadly team in the game and I really like the proposal scene, it really feels like Cordelia becomes completely enamored with him. Not to mention I like how the Avatar implies that he has come to fall in love with her over the course of their meetings. Long story short, I approve. As for the story itself, it is very well written. Honestly if you keep up the way you've been going I can't see Severa being too much trouble. I don't know how many of Severa's supports you have seen, but she is actually a very good person. Anyway, great work, i look forward to reading more!
Spiner909 chapter 23 . 7/17
I absolutely love this story and the way you've portrayed Cordelia and Pyyrhus. I hope we get to see more of Morgan's sillyness in the future _
FrozenBlast13 chapter 23 . 7/13
Great Chapter. I really think you did a great job with Pyrrhus' personality with that part with when he only gave himself 3 seconds to freak I could truly imagine him doing that. I think you even did a great job with Pheros and her crush. Anyway Great Chapter
Johnny chapter 8 . 7/10
Frederick probably ran away like Sonic after seeing that moment. gg
Dead Pann chapter 8 . 7/8
Cordelia was crying for THREE YEARS? Pyrrhus, you horrible man!
Wolfishungry chapter 23 . 7/8
Amazing as always. I revisited the story and I have to say that your character developments are breathtaking. You have a nice mix of romance and action where I think other stories can't match.
Nohr for lyfe
Gallian Squad 7 chapter 23 . 7/7
This was a great chapter Lux and it's good to see you again!
I just want to let you know about a little known fanfic writer named Choso223 and his fic Of the Cursed and of the Blessed. It's an interesting story with a few deviations in terms of plot and actually follows Robin and his two younger siblings (not entirely new I know) as it makes the magic overarching and entwined storylines more important as well as an explanation for the odd main pairing (has Cordelia but another as well).
If you could do me a huge favor a check out his story and perhaps offer him some advice cause I think his writing is very enjoyable and shouldn't just fade away!
That's all I have to say other then this is a great story and that you keep up the great work!
Thanks for reading all the way through if you had the patience!
llat-2 chapter 23 . 7/6
I am totally getting the third route dlc for Fire emblem Fates. Before that Syalla and new avatar must hook up. Thanks for the update.
Dusk Clark chapter 23 . 7/6
Great chapter I siding with Hoshido though and glad your back cant wait for the next chapter this has become one of my favorite stories
Ringlord7 chapter 23 . 7/6
Ok sorry for bad langauge but HOLY SHIT THIS WAS AWESOME! I've always loved Cordelia she's usually the one i end up marrying when i play awakening and always grows to be very powerful so it's great to see her defeat an opponent Pyrrhus could not beat especially when it's a person in pretty much the exact situation she was in before falling in love with Pyrrhus
Xacer chapter 23 . 7/6
I waited tooooo long for this :') but every chapter is so worth the wait keep it up!
Jozern chapter 23 . 7/6
Yey, a new chapter. Thank you and it was awesome as always. More Cordelia being badass is always good :) Looking forward for more.
Welcome back! Good chapter as always.