Reviews for Potentia Amoris
Tony chapter 23 . 5/14
Wow! Just finished reading it all and this is so good. T Hoping that you come back at some point! Until then I'll have to re read it!
Ringlord7 chapter 23 . 4/1
this was really cool but there was of course also some fun moments like when Pyrrhus grabbed a helmet to smack a guy. Pheros vs. Cordelia was amazing and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter however long it may be until it's released
Dragonkillz chapter 23 . 3/31
Just finish reading ch 1-23 and your additional chapters, all i can say is that I Love it. The fact that you wrote all this and making very enjoyable that i wish that it will continue. I don't know if you have dropped it or just life is taking you away, either way its a fantastic read and i hope you can finish it.

Also i like how you deepened most of the characters and the story as a whole, and personally hoping that the transition for Pyrrhus from General to Grand Master will be a big event on some sort, probably won't happen until the defeat of Walhart or Yen'fay
Gallian Squad 7 chapter 1 . 2/9
Just wanted to write this.

My own story has been running for a few months now and I'm only 18 reviews to the 100 mark, and I must say that this fic really started it all. I found this story about 14-15 months ago and just read it before leaving my first review as a guest. Then, after reading it again, I decided to write my own and it's been well received, but I always come back to this for examples of characters, writing structure, and use of plot points to help me through my writer's block at times.

What I mean to say is thank you, thank you so much for really inspiring me to take the ideas I held and write them for the world. I know you're busy and probably won't see this review for quite some time, but I wanted to say you are the standard I wish to reach in my own writing one day and I hope that this wonderful story will continue until all is said and done.

I don't know which will finish first honestly, yours or mine, but I look forward to the ride ahead and I wish you the best of luck! (Also, a review by you would by the greatest honor I could possibly gain as you are the BEST writer in this section IMO, I don't ask this as soliciting to gain a greater fanbase or anything like that, just your honest opinion and criticism is more than enough.)

Thank you again, and have a wonderful time!
robotortoise chapter 23 . 2/3
A fantastic story, full of really sweet romance and surprisingly good characterization for Cordelia, Severa, and Morgan.

I'll admit, I was put off at first that you gave MU another name besides Robin, but I liked how you chose a name from history. That was pretty clever.

I really like the character's conversations, like when Sumia, Chrom, and Cordelia all forced Phyrrus into a double date. That was pretty great!
Dart Emmeron chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Fire Emblem is one of my favorite games of all time, and I love this fan-fiction so much! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece. You talk about how the explicit romantic scenes make you uncomfortable? Well I must admit, they are my favorite part of your writing! PLEASE do not shy away from this. For me, the reason why I read this is because I love the Avatar/Cordelia relationship. I personally would love to see you explore further done the path of romance. I am not saying that I want this masterpiece to turn into something comparable to 50 Shades of Grey, gods no, but I also would never want to see it avoided! That would break my heart. I am very invested in your writing. Please let me know if there is anyway I can help support this. Also, I know this may be a shot in the dark, but, if you have any questions about what I said or would like to contact me about anything you can contact me at . I have written a few short stories myself and am really inspired by your own writing! I'd love to get the chance to talk to you, if you'd take the time. However I understand you must be busy writing this great story.

Sincerely,

Christopher Robert Nathan Hunt
Arkblade529 chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Absolutely love this series! Cord&Avatar is my favorite pairing and you definately give it justice. You also give a lot of personality and uniqueness to characters that i thought were somewhat bland. Moar plz :P
Novaclysm chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
"I love it when a plan comes together"
Did you just-
Did you just reference Lux from League?
Natzo chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Well, the leaders that betrayed the League should eventually be tried for treason by the winners and have their lands and powers taken, if not executed.
The Manic Magician chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Amazing story, amazing characterizations. Keep up the excellent work. :)
pkmn2112 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Nice! I personally pair the Avatar and Cordelia. They make a deadly team in the game and I really like the proposal scene, it really feels like Cordelia becomes completely enamored with him. Not to mention I like how the Avatar implies that he has come to fall in love with her over the course of their meetings. Long story short, I approve. As for the story itself, it is very well written. Honestly if you keep up the way you've been going I can't see Severa being too much trouble. I don't know how many of Severa's supports you have seen, but she is actually a very good person. Anyway, great work, i look forward to reading more!
Spiner909 chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
I absolutely love this story and the way you've portrayed Cordelia and Pyyrhus. I hope we get to see more of Morgan's sillyness in the future _
FrozenBlast13 chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
Great Chapter. I really think you did a great job with Pyrrhus' personality with that part with when he only gave himself 3 seconds to freak I could truly imagine him doing that. I think you even did a great job with Pheros and her crush. Anyway Great Chapter
Johnny chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Frederick probably ran away like Sonic after seeing that moment. gg
Dead Pann chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Cordelia was crying for THREE YEARS? Pyrrhus, you horrible man!