Reviews for Potentia Amoris
Spent the last 4 days reading these past 23 chapters ever so slowly, loving every bit of it. Really wished it continued! Praying the author comes back to this, totally invested in avatar/cordelia fan fic. My only complaint of this entire story is the avatars class change to knight, but thats just me! Love this otherwise!
PhantomThief19 chapter 23 . 7/10/2017
Hey, I just eant to say that I have enjoyed reading your story. But, it has been two years since you last updated this story, and I feel kinda dissapointed that there may never be closure to this story. I really do not want to see this story be dead, but if you have moved on, than so be it.
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 5/6/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter
LordAzrael1 chapter 23 . 3/27/2017
This story is amazing. It is one of the best fire emblem fanfics I've read and I've read quite a few. The characters are very fleshed out and have been developing at a really good pace. Please continue this amazing piece of work, that me and many others appreciate and enjoy to read. It makes me laugh, squee, smile, even almost cry at times. This really has been a roller coaster. I understand you may never read this, but if you are, know that the one of the worst feelings is seeing your favourite videogame/book/fanfic go unfinished, please don't let this be the case. I understand that when we write, it is pretty much on a whim, and that you to have a life outside this, that is if you are still breathing (that got dark fast). But my point still stands, either please write a A/N saying that this is going to be discontinued, or let us know when you can continue. People'd rather have closure and certainty than not knowing. Please change the dead rating on TV tropes to ongoing or discontinued.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
I love this story but I will probably never be updated again which makes me sad
kun189 chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
Please for the love of God come back this story is so freaking amazing!
Tony chapter 23 . 5/14/2016
Wow! Just finished reading it all and this is so good. T Hoping that you come back at some point! Until then I'll have to re read it!
Ringlord7 chapter 23 . 4/1/2016
this was really cool but there was of course also some fun moments like when Pyrrhus grabbed a helmet to smack a guy. Pheros vs. Cordelia was amazing and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter however long it may be until it's released
Dragonkillz chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
Just finish reading ch 1-23 and your additional chapters, all i can say is that I Love it. The fact that you wrote all this and making very enjoyable that i wish that it will continue. I don't know if you have dropped it or just life is taking you away, either way its a fantastic read and i hope you can finish it.

Also i like how you deepened most of the characters and the story as a whole, and personally hoping that the transition for Pyrrhus from General to Grand Master will be a big event on some sort, probably won't happen until the defeat of Walhart or Yen'fay
Gallian Squad 7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Just wanted to write this.

My own story has been running for a few months now and I'm only 18 reviews to the 100 mark, and I must say that this fic really started it all. I found this story about 14-15 months ago and just read it before leaving my first review as a guest. Then, after reading it again, I decided to write my own and it's been well received, but I always come back to this for examples of characters, writing structure, and use of plot points to help me through my writer's block at times.

What I mean to say is thank you, thank you so much for really inspiring me to take the ideas I held and write them for the world. I know you're busy and probably won't see this review for quite some time, but I wanted to say you are the standard I wish to reach in my own writing one day and I hope that this wonderful story will continue until all is said and done.

I don't know which will finish first honestly, yours or mine, but I look forward to the ride ahead and I wish you the best of luck! (Also, a review by you would by the greatest honor I could possibly gain as you are the BEST writer in this section IMO, I don't ask this as soliciting to gain a greater fanbase or anything like that, just your honest opinion and criticism is more than enough.)

Thank you again, and have a wonderful time!
robotortoise chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
A fantastic story, full of really sweet romance and surprisingly good characterization for Cordelia, Severa, and Morgan.

I'll admit, I was put off at first that you gave MU another name besides Robin, but I liked how you chose a name from history. That was pretty clever.

I really like the character's conversations, like when Sumia, Chrom, and Cordelia all forced Phyrrus into a double date. That was pretty great!
Dart Emmeron chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Fire Emblem is one of my favorite games of all time, and I love this fan-fiction so much! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece. You talk about how the explicit romantic scenes make you uncomfortable? Well I must admit, they are my favorite part of your writing! PLEASE do not shy away from this. For me, the reason why I read this is because I love the Avatar/Cordelia relationship. I personally would love to see you explore further done the path of romance. I am not saying that I want this masterpiece to turn into something comparable to 50 Shades of Grey, gods no, but I also would never want to see it avoided! That would break my heart. I am very invested in your writing. Please let me know if there is anyway I can help support this. Also, I know this may be a shot in the dark, but, if you have any questions about what I said or would like to contact me about anything you can contact me at . I have written a few short stories myself and am really inspired by your own writing! I'd love to get the chance to talk to you, if you'd take the time. However I understand you must be busy writing this great story.

Sincerely,

Christopher Robert Nathan Hunt
Arkblade529 chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Absolutely love this series! Cord&Avatar is my favorite pairing and you definately give it justice. You also give a lot of personality and uniqueness to characters that i thought were somewhat bland. Moar plz :P
Novaclysm chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
"I love it when a plan comes together"
Did you just-
Did you just reference Lux from League?
Natzo chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Well, the leaders that betrayed the League should eventually be tried for treason by the winners and have their lands and powers taken, if not executed.