Reviews for Seven Sins ~ Pride
tuo chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
the story is wonderful!

please write more
Yukie chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
well i didn't make them up, the italic lines, but i altered the original somewhat to fit the scene, and they are from the AS manga which I translated. i think u need to know the AS manga at least about belial to get the beginning which is talking about sodom and gramorrah that she brought to ruins. i personally did not really like this story to the point that i didn't even post it on digital angel, but seeing that ppl seem to really like it... maybe i will continue it afterall ~.~ it's another bottomless pit to fill
Fated Circle chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
Dude! That was awesome! The beginning was a little weird, but I absolutely LOVED the way it ended. By the way, did you make up the little italics lines? cause they were very interesting. Gave the story a sense of enigma.
Strawberry Gashes chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
You have such awesome writing abilities, I hope you continue soon. Belial is a character whom I've respected greatly and this story is the only one that has left me in awe. Keep up the great work!
CapturedGhost -too lazy to log on chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
I must say, your way of writing is superve for this sort of story. Please continue, if not... then I will make your life more hellish than it already is-j/k.

Belial has been a favorite character of mine in AS and reading this fanfiction made me love Belial even more. I beg you to continue this project. I forever hope that you will not experiencing writer's block while writing this fanfic.

Hopefully in the future-as you continue to add more chapters-more people will review. If they can't find the beauty of this piece...then the hell with them. Please continue, I beg of you!
Hisoka chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
That was great! When are you gonna do the next chapters? _
golden-flame4 chapter 2 . 8/21/2002