Reviews for Sakura and the Whirlwind of Discovery
Selias chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
It's kind of disappointing that this is the end (unless you add another story, later), but it was fun while it lasted. Good story, Shareon.
Selias chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
"There isn't any such thing as good magic, evil magic, light magic, dark magic, or any other labels your teachers at Hogwarts might try to put on things."

Seriously? So, murdering someone so that you can tear your soul apart isn't evil? The Cruciatus isn't evil? The Entrail-Expelling Curse? Evil magic exists.
Balthanon chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
A fairly satisfying conclusion over all. I think your Luna improved over the duration of the story. It would have been interesting to see Sakura do something more with Snapes's offer or maybe the insight she gained from her Charms while she forgot the Cards, but it stands on its own as is.

I could certainly see more of this even with Sakura's decision- I could see Sakura having trouble with Muggle school given her missed years, for instance. That could well provide incentive to continue down the Hogwarts path (or possibly another school of magic that isn't quite so dangerous like, say, Beaubaton's in 4th year. Only to end up in the party that is drafted for Hogwarts, of course. :)). The rumors of prophecy that start traveling around in 5th year might also give her hopes of influencing things for the better given Kaho's words about the whirlwind approaching as another option.
Balthanon chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
I was kind of assuming that Snape was eyeing Sakura for that reason- given what we find in HBP about his own Potions classes when he was a student this definitely fits and I'll be interested in where it goes from here. Luna on the other hand hasn't quite been matching up to what I imagine for her- there's something a little off about her behavior I think. Not quite sure how to put it into words though- possibly a little forced. It might just be her causing trouble rather than others causing it for her though.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Just so you know, this is the first fic where I ever really dislike Professor Flitwick on 3/4 part of the story, and 1/4 part near the end makes me realise he's just a normal human- err, dawrf, wait- elf... uhh, a normal goblin (don't tell me this is wrong too?!) who can feel frustration with something that unusual rather than tradition or normal thing that happens around.

But I Really Really LOVE how you made Professor Snape is a Good Professor in Sakura and Syaoran's eyes without make him OOC. God, I Love it !

And I did wanted to kill Lockhart when he erased Sakura's memories of the Card and Clow magic. Damn!

Anyway, I really Love and enjoy this fic and the prequel one.

James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Hillyan chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
OK, I have to say that I really enjoyed this story and it's first part though I'll have to admit that I found the pacing to be off but that's probably because I usually don't read 'slice-of-life'-ish stories.

I think the characters have all been handled carefully enough when it comes to the CCS & HP characters and I liked the original characters well enough though I did have trouble remembering their appearance but, again, that's common for me.

I think the amnesia POV was handled really well as well as the basilisk attack even if it was quite the mood whiplash and quite the shock.
I also really like the magical theory you presented, vague but solid enough to sound legit.

However, I do have to point out a few points that stood out to me, besides the occasional spelling errors which were more noticeable this time though not enough to be too distracting.

1.) The cleaning of the board.

I may not be too good with remembering characters but for Anthony it was a bit too obvious with the repeated references to him that he'd pretty much had vanished from the story without a send-off or anything.

With Gloria it's more understandable since her personality stood out the most, probably too much to have been ignored in the books, but her getting transferred just seems a tad much to me though as I've said that it is understandable with the danger throughout the year.
Perhaps it's best too say that it was maybe a little too sudden without much explaining though overprotective/-reacting parents is a thing.

And as I've said before I'm not too good with remembering characters but I'd all but forgotten Deborah until she got her last minute mention.
Again, I can't fully remember her from the first story but a bit more mention would have been nice.

2.) How did Lockhart know?

As good as I found the amnesia section I think an opportunity was wasted here with Lockhart not trying anything with the cards.

Also, I might have overlooked any hints to it but Lockhart attacking Sakura was kind of out of nowhere and unprovoked unless it was all about the avoided basilisk attack and his denied glory.
And if it wasn't because of that but specifically the cards then I still have no idea how he could have learned about them in the first place.

Even with the mentioned above I still really enjoyed this little series.
It got me anxious as I neared the end as I often do with stories I really like and I thought the final round through Hogwards was just beautiful.

If it ends here I'm fine with that but if it does continue I'll look forward to it in anticipation.

- Eldard 'Hillyan' Koorn
Goeno chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
It was pointless because no changes, but still fun.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
The canon fascination that Lockhart had in young Harry actually bordered Shotacon in my mind. That flamboyant attitude, overly shamelessly attempts of flirting.. might as well add lolicon... or just creepy casanova pervert
Reviewer of the West chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
The ending seems a bit random and abrupt, and not like some struggle was overcome and a story arc closed.
AsahinaTora chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I will say this was a interesting read. Both story's give a nice feeling of how life would be at Hogwarts without suffering the misadventures of Harry and gang.

It was nice that the time lines didn't mix much, but a little disappointing, I really thought for a second that they would have killed the basilisk and there would be another ending for the diary and not the same thing.

Reading the point's award from the other side of the receiving ending really leave's a bad taste.

If there is another story I will be back to ready, thanks for writing this. Going to the seven-colored puppeteer now.
Sazq chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Well, I just finished reading your 2 part series, and I have to say, it's been a pleasure! And if you do decide to write a sequel, I will be right here to read it, every step of the way!

That being said, I felt that your story ended very well, and you highlighted a critical flaw within the wizarding world, just how trivial some (a lot) of the spells and education systems are, with very little being practical in anyway. This is something that many authors fail to address, and I'm glad to see it done here.

Anyways, good story! And if there is a third, I can't wait!
dongaro chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Very interesting 2 stories. I must say they were extreamly well written and had excellent characterization. THEy avoided the standard tropes of many crossovers and as such were quite refreshing.

Favorite portion was Syaoran's interactions with other houses and dealing with the dislike most houses have for that one. Lana's new bacl story was most intriguing since in the book there's very little revealed about her first year. Fleshing it out was most interesting.

Personally I'm kind of glad it ended hear since a 3rd year of sakura not interacting with Harry would have been detrimental to the story. One person put it as a crossover is a chance to showcase characters from both equal asweomness. And while seeing hogarts through sakuras eyes and her own unrelated story to Harrys (in particular how central her story is to her) was interesting and enjoyable too much of it and it would have gotten boring. As such the ending here is nice. It's a nice what if this happened during this interlude (since at the end of it everything meshes up and there's no contirdictions in the cannon that it couldn't have happened this way).

As for future continuation (I know you said maybe, but one can be hopeful) I hope you either drive off of the railroad of cannon (allowing butterfly effect to change the plot) or that the story take splace after deathly hallows (since this would take the most advantage of the work you've put into making this story cannon compliante).

Ragardess of any possible future continuation I must say I rather like this story it's enjoyable, the characters are in character, the plot flows smoothly (so many stories get bogged down showing what happens every day), and things are never dull or expected. I look forward to reading more of your work in the futre (I'm rather likeing the Naruto one too right now, and I suspect I'll enjoy most of what you write).
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Dear lord, dear lord. Many stories show his obliviation in an even MORE sinister light than it already was. When Sakura's clothes were messed up I thought of far more horrid things than the theft of the Cards.
Lisa Telramor chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Thank you for writing this! I like how we get Sakura interacting with the Harry Potter world without actually changing events or stretching anything beyond belief. I also like how you've integrated difficulties between western and eastern magic. Well done, and if you write any more in this universe, I will be reading it too. _