Reviews for Honshin
TuckingFypo chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Hmm...not bad but I think it would be better if you wrote it much longer and with more detail. _
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh, this one seems exciting. I hope it's complete so I won't get a cliff-hanger! :D
Knanaki chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
do continue...i believe this is one of the more ingenious fics i've ever read. don't stop now you're really hooking the readers! if you update your story position will be on he from page and more pple will read...and you'll get more positive me.
Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
Real nice story, sorry I didn't review before -'
tenken chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
yukie-san great fanfic! *nods a lot* very good, i wanna continue reading... *grins* hehe... u seem to be fluent in jap...or u learnin? :P ah someone already said but say again lah... the raiha and kurei meeting was good..and realistic cause can imagine koran doing something like that...

also the part about kirin spyin on kurei an dkurenai was funny...can imagine that also...

ah u said u can tell its ur first fic? no not really lah, seems really well done _

soooo basically good job and continue! cause i'll read it and write more...bother u lah.. *grins*
raijin1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
i love this story... can see that u put in lotsa effort! i tink u really did a nice and realistic take on how raiha n kurei met each other n how the uraha came to be. once i read the first chapter, i was hooked! its a nice change to read a fic that has nothing to do with romance! - anyway, thanks for writing such an interesting story! definitely muz write more!
Kupo Stiltzkin chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
this story is one of my favorite, along with the three days before-uruha.