Reviews for Returning to Sanity
darry to avoid chapter 100 . 1/3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AARRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before! Cuddling Potter! Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit spectacularly on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent lust! Eeep! And of course those flashbacks were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face...

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
The Boy Who Lived frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him across the back of the head!)
Chairman Meow chapter 100 . 11/16/2019
Plus author also smells of wee
Chairman Meow chapter 100 . 11/16/2019
Probably the stupidest story about stupidest pairing ever. I guess writer never actually read canon & grew up fingering herself thinking about draco malfoy whilst read derppy drarry and dramione fics?
Yep these types should either be culled or stopped from using the net. PERMANENTLY.
Dr Proctologist chapter 100 . 11/3/2019
"Ah yes" said Doctor Proctologist "this should be VERY interesting indeed!" he said placing the patient's legs in the stirrups provided.
"Never before has a nine pound baby been born from such a SMALL anus. Wizard or not your in for some SERIOUS stitches young man.."
dhamann7878 chapter 73 . 6/20/2019
You have me confused, in the chapters prior this, Blaise was interested in Luna but now he's interested in Angelique
TiredAssMuggle chapter 20 . 1/27/2019
I don't always like mpreg in the sense that the pair usually has less time for each other..._ i don't know, maybe I'm just terrible for not liking little kids. Or kids in general..._(coming from someone who's practically a kid)
BelleFairy13 chapter 100 . 12/25/2018
this is probably the longest fic I have read. I'm sometimes wary of the longer ones but I must say I have been hard pressed to put it down. theres a lot going on but it's not overwhelming nor did I find my self lost often, and even then it was because of reading issues I have where my brain jumps paragraphs so no fault of yours. simply put, I loved it. i would say i would have liked a longer conversation between harry and the gentleman at the end who was the red light (I hate spoilers so I wont name him) but even so I greatly enjoyed this story. it was well worth the read and now that I have invested a few days into it I am at a loss. just wow. so many elements that you blended beautifully. thank you for your time and effort, it surely paid off. this will reside in my favorites.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 34 . 9/29/2018
THE MAGIC WENT INTO HARRY, YA DINGBATS!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 30 . 9/28/2018
I don't know if I like treacle tarts; I've never had it. Besides, that's Harry's thing. Can I have double thanks with a Sugar Quill?
TiredAssMuggle chapter 25 . 9/26/2018
*In mock outrage* You don't have to censor if you rate appropriately and add warnings!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 26 . 9/9/2018
Just looked at chapter navigation, and there's an awful lot of turns and returns. Also, I have to deal with Skeeter in two chapters?
TiredAssMuggle chapter 24 . 9/9/2018
"We are interested!" the fan said indignantly, finding it hard to believe that the authour could doubt this FACT. Bloody hell! I just remembered that this has 100 chapters. Salazar, and I thought 52 and 90 something were a lot!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 9 . 9/9/2018
"MA CONTENT IS ALLOWED AS LONG AS IT IS MARKED AS SUCH! HOW COULD YOU HAVE ROBBED US OF THIS OPPURTUNITY?!", the voyeistic fan berated, dismayed and aghast that they had been unable to view the "uncenscored" version in all it's exhibitionistic pleasure.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I liked it, want more, and this is a review. Love this already!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/8/2018
I really wanted to know what about the the combination of the spells that was used by yalax on draco's attack. The three spells which repeated. You said u would clarify it but dat didn't happen and its a clawing curuiosity, also wat about the elder wand, how did it lose its power?