Reviews for Returning to Sanity
tommyboynv chapter 95 . 9/23
Woo hoo! I just read the entire story so far in a marathon session over the last week, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I appreciate the effort you took to blend the different elements of the Wizarding World together. I am very curious about the big reveal of the mordant...can't wait! Keep up the great work!
Tetractys chapter 95 . 9/22
I'm glad everyone who passed were able to have one last visit to set things straight before they move on to the beyond. Harry, especially, needs all the other worldly help he can get.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 95 . 9/15
Getting awesome good can't wait for
daithi4377 chapter 95 . 9/15
Lucius is scheming that a good thing? Interesting selection of visitors isn't it? Harry wouldn't see his parents cause there isn't the guilt of their deaths in his heart is there, sort of sad in a way but I'm glad he got to see his Godfather one last time. I'm looking forward to seeing the last visitor...why do I get the idea it might be Voldemort?
delia cerrano chapter 95 . 9/14
I don't anything to remark on or add so I'll just say I'm enjoyinhg the story but I'll be glad when it's back to current living life. Easier to understand. I always get so sad to read of Sirius and Remus as ghosts.
mizzrazz72 chapter 95 . 9/13
Harry would have loved to see his mother and father. Lucius should stop plotting.
Lori94 chapter 95 . 9/13
OMG! All these visitors! Loving it all! Can't wait for more! Sirius is so much fun! Can I take a guess again as to the identity of the mysterious mordant? I'll PM you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 95 . 9/13
oh ddamn don't leave me thre I want more this is great I love it
IamACritic chapter 95 . 9/13
Great story love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. It is all coming together
Devourer of All the Books chapter 95 . 9/13
Oh I am so glad this isn't over. Although this chapter blew theory of who the red light was put of the wire.
Devourer of All the Books chapter 94 . 9/7
Is it over? I have to admit you almost lost me a few time due to the length. I like your interpretation of people and your plot. :)
NikkiPop chapter 94 . 8/13
That was one heck of a piece of fanfiction. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you continue with it. Great job and of course I'll keep up with any updates this fanfiction gets. Thank you for writing it.
delia cerrano chapter 94 . 8/13
Sounds like a lovely way to look back over the year, letting go of the bad, remembering the good.
But they better watch out because the Nott nutsare going to cause trouble because they refuse to be realistic and move on.
yukirain chapter 94 . 8/11
I loved this chapter. It was quite peaceful and gave the feeling of being relaxed. Almost as if I was taking part of the ceremony as well. It was interesting to read it and watch as my mind created the images to go along with it. The ceremony was simple and I'm sure that it was that quality that helped make it so special. It may have seemed complicated at first when you mentioned it in previous chapters, but it was easy to follow. It brought many of the characters together in a new way that made them seem more like a family than they were before. I would have liked to hear what each of them said as they brought out their branch. All the different names and what they stood for. It sounded to me as if it could be quite poetic if brought together and made into a whole. The best part of this chapter though is the relationship between Harry and Narcissa. This helped them become closer than ever before it feels. They may have been family before but it seems more intimate now. That in the future the two of them can have what she and Draco have. I know that the two of them were already like that but this gives them so much more. The last few paragraphs really helped to bring this chapter to a close. It was a wonderful way to end the ceremony. It allowed me to see that even with all the trouble brewing that everyone will be able to pull through. That it will not always be as easy as this because there are some people that still have very small minds that can't allow for anything but what they believe is the only right way. However, no matter what trouble is stirred that hopefully in the end everyone of them can make peace or at least be too humiliated by there own actions that they would rather die than be seen in public eye again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Godfrey and Messalina Nott. If anything I would like to see Theo be the one that has a hand in what happens to them. Seems justified to be that he would be part of their downfall because they have such high hopes of him not being 'tainted'. Anyway awesome work with this chapter.

P.S. Thank you for letting me know of that author. I am interested in seeing what letters can do in really making a story come out.
Lori94 chapter 94 . 8/11
Awesome! The ceremony was very detailed and the participants were very appropriatein their speeches. I enjoyed seeing Draco's and Harry's thoughts. Looking forward to more!