Reviews for Returning to Sanity
delia cerrano chapter 94 . 8/13/2015
Sounds like a lovely way to look back over the year, letting go of the bad, remembering the good.
But they better watch out because the Nott nutsare going to cause trouble because they refuse to be realistic and move on.
yukirain chapter 94 . 8/11/2015
I loved this chapter. It was quite peaceful and gave the feeling of being relaxed. Almost as if I was taking part of the ceremony as well. It was interesting to read it and watch as my mind created the images to go along with it. The ceremony was simple and I'm sure that it was that quality that helped make it so special. It may have seemed complicated at first when you mentioned it in previous chapters, but it was easy to follow. It brought many of the characters together in a new way that made them seem more like a family than they were before. I would have liked to hear what each of them said as they brought out their branch. All the different names and what they stood for. It sounded to me as if it could be quite poetic if brought together and made into a whole. The best part of this chapter though is the relationship between Harry and Narcissa. This helped them become closer than ever before it feels. They may have been family before but it seems more intimate now. That in the future the two of them can have what she and Draco have. I know that the two of them were already like that but this gives them so much more. The last few paragraphs really helped to bring this chapter to a close. It was a wonderful way to end the ceremony. It allowed me to see that even with all the trouble brewing that everyone will be able to pull through. That it will not always be as easy as this because there are some people that still have very small minds that can't allow for anything but what they believe is the only right way. However, no matter what trouble is stirred that hopefully in the end everyone of them can make peace or at least be too humiliated by there own actions that they would rather die than be seen in public eye again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Godfrey and Messalina Nott. If anything I would like to see Theo be the one that has a hand in what happens to them. Seems justified to be that he would be part of their downfall because they have such high hopes of him not being 'tainted'. Anyway awesome work with this chapter.

P.S. Thank you for letting me know of that author. I am interested in seeing what letters can do in really making a story come out.
Lori94 chapter 94 . 8/11/2015
Awesome! The ceremony was very detailed and the participants were very appropriatein their speeches. I enjoyed seeing Draco's and Harry's thoughts. Looking forward to more!
Luvlylexy chapter 94 . 8/11/2015
Yaaaaaaay. All of the healing and hope, all of it. This entire chapter was so fucking fluffy I think I'm turning into a giant ball of fur from all the residual happy feels.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 94 . 8/11/2015
aww that was just great but I have a feeling there is more trouble brewing with those pure bloods
otakukitten101 chapter 94 . 8/11/2015
The ceremony of the woods was even more beautiful than I expected. You described it with enough detail that I had a vivid picture in my head. I am looking forward to what happens next and for when Draco starts showing. Keep up the great work!
Lori94 chapter 93 . 8/1/2015
Awesome! I can't wait to see this Ceremony of the Woods, not to mention the whole thing with Vernon.
daithi4377 chapter 93 . 7/30/2015
A nice change of pace...interesting bit with the toad.
Tetractys chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
Melissa and her husband are bad news. Knowing that she's an Umbridge makes an unfortunate amount of sense. Harry and company better prepare.

Going on to Harry being a powerful wizard, is there some sort of standardized leveling system? How powerful is Harry?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
ohh I love all the letters that was great just lovely job
delia cerrano chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
The letters back & forth were a fresh and interesting presentation. Please don't let Doloris out! She is a wicked, wicked woman! More people need to know about how she used the blood quill on the students.
yukirain chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
I enjoyed this chapter very much. It was insightful to see the thoughts of so many different characters coming together in such a unique way. I'll admit that at first it was confusing but I caught on quite fast and afterward thought it brilliant. I don't think I've read something just like this before and it gave me a new way to possible look at what was happening in the story. Each letter was personal and all were related to one another in some way. I can't say that there was anything wrong with this. Everything was new and held my attention. Brilliant job this time.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
another lovely chapter

S. Ravenclaw
Foxy-Floof chapter 93 . 7/28/2015
How interesting! This style is very briskly paced, and really gives a rushing, living quality to the storyline. Like you're catching a series of moments, caught in time and strung on a string.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 92 . 7/25/2015
Simply amazing! I started and couldn't stop. You held true to the characters but made them your own. BRILLIANT! I can't wait to read more.
957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »