Reviews for The Morning Star
tyra chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
wow, that was good. I hope you do plan on updating soon. plz update
gentlewind chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
That was very good. I like how you described everything. Please update the story. I can't wait to read more.

Could you please translate more of AS on your site? Thanks.
oneblackwingedangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
*smiles* I REALLY like that fic. I think you write very well and Michael and Lucifer are just so great in your story. So please, write more. :)
Yukie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
actually... I make the english translations... but anyway ;; i thank all the ppl who have reviewed, since i really hated these AS fics i wrote and just posted them for the hell of it. getting these reviews are actually making me wanting to write again...
Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
of course you don't suck at this, i thought it was cool. though unfortuantly i haven't been able to get my hands on any copies of the manga T.T *stupid backward england* and so don't even know if there are english translations or the details of the stories but regardless! i liked your story.
wings chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
That was great. I just love stories that have to do with Michael and Lucifer. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for more. _
Bluemoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
nice expansion of the story. hope you update soon.
Chen-Too chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Stop having such a low self esteem! *waggles her finger and giggles* It was a great fic! You left me hanging Puh-lease add more soon! *watery eyes* Very soon! I loved it!

~C2
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
OMG! NICE! WAI! SUGOI! MORE! btw yukie, i love ur website :) :D VERY NICE! WRITE MORE! LUCIFIEL-SAMA RULES!
koneko chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
It's really interesting so far,so more soon please!