Reviews for Caring for You
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/13
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for You and Summer Plans Now I'll read Holiday Surprises and Working together
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for you Now I'll read Summer plans
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/13
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for You Meanwhile i'll read Summer Plans
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved Reading Filled Chocolate and Caring for You and I can't wait to read the Next Story in the Pre Guardian Series
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Very nice, glad to see Severus is giving Harry the care he needs here.
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
me encanto, sigue
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwww!
Love it!
Awesome!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Really loved this. so cute! :)
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So sweet and cute I loved this.
Kris chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was really cute I love it
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
*grins* Wonderful!

Harry... suffering through his headache so that he wouldn't be a burden. And Snape's concern... all wonderfully shown.

I like how you showed both of their fears, their concerns of being rejected by the other, over what others would consider trivial matters. But the way that they let the other know that all was fine...*sighs happily*

Severus' disgruntlement with Albus was perfect... and easy to understand. Even Albus got it. -

I like how you let Albus handle Quirill. And that he came back and explained everything to Severus. It was a pity that Harry heard bits and pieces and it gave him nightmares. Though I will say that they pajamas that Albus gifted Severus with were nightmare worthy. *laughs*

Poor Severus, he has taken another Gryffindor in... and has to deal with their way of handling of pressing issues. Though I don't think he will argue about Harry's reason for not being scared. *grins*

And once again, you ended with a wonderfully sweet hug.

All in all wonderful... Thanks
Ree
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love this and look forward to the next installment!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
/ wahhhh! At first I freaked out & thought it would be as sad! :D very sweet, I love how you show Sev's tender side with Harry, too cute! Hope there's more to come, as always, I love your work!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You’re welcome! *hugs back*

This is a wonderful sequel to Filled Chocolates – both Harry and Severus are in character and still finding more things about themselves and each other each time *gives both of them an approving nod*

Of course I approve, it means they have a long journey to travel together and that will mean more sequels to enjoy! *grins at a suspicious looking Severus* After all, it wouldn’t be a wonderful story from Schattengestalt if it didn’t have some sweet, heart tugging angst in it, right? *winks at an annoyed Potions Master*

Your Harry is adorable whether he’s 11 (or when he’s 17)! He appreciates what he has now whether it is the company of an adult who treats him well or a quiet environment to do his homework in. I must say I admire his fortitude. He has such a high tolerance for pain, no thanks to his good for nothing relatives. I wouldn’t be able to string 2 words together with such a monster of a headache, but he did most of his homework and even stacked his things neatly. Curse scars are horrid things to bear indeed.

Your Severus is equally adorable! *squeals* Of course he will grumble about absent minded medi witches and inconsiderate children who get sick at the same time but he still discharges his own responsibilities. I like how he was anticipating a well deserved few free hours not to indulge in his own hobbies but to be with Harry.

… who sounds really wretched, but at least he wasn’t alone. I’m relieved Severus was able to draw his own conclusion as to why Harry didn’t come to him earlier since the poor boy can’t speak a word now!

Oh, magic is… so darned useful! *envious*

I liked how Severus just went about stripping Harry and cleaning him up – I’m sure if Harry weren’t feeling so ill, he would know Severus wouldn’t throw him out after treating him so nicely.

(Ah, but you’re teasing my, my dear writer – you had Severus strip Harry, clean him up and dress him in his own pyjamas – my Snarry radar is going bonkers and giving me all sorts of inappropriate images *giggles and slaps self* This is a Guardian fic, remember?)

If Severus ever found out the true state of Harry’s pyjamas *pretends she wasn’t hinting, not at all* he would have a fit! And of course will follow that up with buying new ones for Harry *smiles at a Severus who suddenly has the urge to replace all his old and grey nightshirts*

That was so sweet of Severus, letting Harry sleep in his bed *slaps away more inappropriate images* Of course Harry wouldn’t think such nasty things of you, Severus! Really! *rolls eyes at him and mumbles ‘it’s only sadistic fangirls like us who do’*

I loved how Severus reassured Harry who – poor dear – actually thought he was worth less than a carpet! *chokes back a snort of laughter and is glared at by Severus who didn’t find it at all funny* Yes, yes, you’re quite right, it isn’t funny, it was terrible of the Dursleys to remove so much of Harry’s self esteem, but it’s just the funny way Harry put it, you see… *backs away from a stilll glaring Severus who obviously doesn’t see*

Yes! Harry finally realised that he is important to Severus! *squeals loudly and is chased out of the room by a Potions Master muttering about sick people needing quiet and rest and not crazy fangirls wrapping herself in his bedcovers and trying to hide in the bed*

Aw, tears! Severus has - *is hexed* Fine, I’ll comment on something else. *huffs*

Albus Dumbledore! *ignores Severus’ wince* I like the mentor/almost father and son relationship they have here *beams* I’m sure Severus doesn’t really mind Albus’ teasing about spending time with Harry no matter how much he grumbles *hearts*

And it’s about time an adult took care of the Quirrell situation instead of leaving it up to an 11 year old boy. *nods approvingly* I liked how you twisted canon just a bit there – it sounded very logical for Harry to misunderstand that half heard dialog of Nicolas and assume that it meant him. That was very well done – and I could feel the ambiance in the room – the crackle of the fire, the murmur of low voices, some words heard and some missed *shivers in delight*

There’s also a nice touch of irony there since in Sev’s memories in the 7th book, the death Albus and he talked about really was Harry’s! *sobers up* Poor boy, he’s had such a difficult childhood he didn’t mind dying if only Severus were at his side. *sniffles* Well, that’s not going to happen!

Oh LOL! *giggles hysterically at transfigured pyjamas* That thick comforter was good but Albus just can’t resist teasing Severus, which shows they have more of a father/son relationship than Sev thinks! Especially when Sev worried about Albus… *smiles mistily at a growling Severus*

I just wish Sev hadn’t transfigured those little waving flowers, they’re so cute! *is hexed*

And yay, Quirrell’s dead and Voldemort’s without a body again! *grins widely* So we don’t have to bother about him for nowand can just concentrate on building wonderful father/son (AlbusxSev) and father/son (SevxHarry) relationships! *dances around and ignores an upset and incorporeal dark lord who is floating far away*

LOL Severus had a second fright that night – first by those pretty pyjamas (yes, he only thinks they’re hideous) and second by Harry casually telling him about Fluffy! *advises Severus to brew some potions to keep his hair jet black*

That last scene was so sweet. It’s my favourite part – when Severus pulled Harry into his arms! *happy squeals and takes the opportunity to roll around on the bed and sniff the covers*

I’m so glad Severus has plans for keeping Harry away from Privet Drive – sounds very much like there’s a lot more of this story to tell! I’m looking forward to that, dear writer, since I enjoyed this one very much indeed!

*lies on her stomach, props her chin on her elbow, watches Harry cuddling up to Severus and the little snakes on his pyjamas zooming towards Harry and keeps having to whack her inner Snarry fangirl down*
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I do love it when Sev relaxes enough to show that he cares. Nicely done! TLC