Reviews for Caring for You
I love it! :)
Balla-Rosa chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
so cute
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for You and Summer Plans Now I'll read Holiday Surprises and Working together
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for you Now I'll read Summer plans
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I loved Reading Filled Chocolates and Caring for You Meanwhile i'll read Summer Plans
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I loved Reading Filled Chocolate and Caring for You and I can't wait to read the Next Story in the Pre Guardian Series
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Very nice, glad to see Severus is giving Harry the care he needs here.
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
me encanto, sigue
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awwww!
Love it!
Awesome!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Really loved this. so cute! :)
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So sweet and cute I loved this.
Kris chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was really cute I love it
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
*grins* Wonderful!

Harry... suffering through his headache so that he wouldn't be a burden. And Snape's concern... all wonderfully shown.

I like how you showed both of their fears, their concerns of being rejected by the other, over what others would consider trivial matters. But the way that they let the other know that all was fine...*sighs happily*

Severus' disgruntlement with Albus was perfect... and easy to understand. Even Albus got it. -

I like how you let Albus handle Quirill. And that he came back and explained everything to Severus. It was a pity that Harry heard bits and pieces and it gave him nightmares. Though I will say that they pajamas that Albus gifted Severus with were nightmare worthy. *laughs*

Poor Severus, he has taken another Gryffindor in... and has to deal with their way of handling of pressing issues. Though I don't think he will argue about Harry's reason for not being scared. *grins*

And once again, you ended with a wonderfully sweet hug.

All in all wonderful... Thanks
Ree
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love this and look forward to the next installment!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
/ wahhhh! At first I freaked out & thought it would be as sad! :D very sweet, I love how you show Sev's tender side with Harry, too cute! Hope there's more to come, as always, I love your work!