Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
puzzlepiece10 chapter 15 . 4/21
I thought the original story was good. But, this Regina characterization and Emma is kind of messed up. Regina only loved Daniel, she just used Mal even thought she said she was her other friend in canon and yeah Regina locked her up but, I mean she had magic surrounding them cave so she really couldn’t even die. Snow and David can be ridiculous but, they usually come around. Where is the fight in Regina? The fight in Emma? That’s what I love about these two characters but, this here. It’s just kind of a lot. Regina allowed herself to be banished and let e Charming’s take over. Idk what Gold is up to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Come back pleaseeee
Aliher Queen chapter 33 . 10/8/2019
Please continue with this story, I love it. Your work it’s great.
Sedgewix chapter 33 . 9/20/2019
I really hope you one day decide to come back and finish this story, this sequel and the original are truly masterpieces and deserve to be finished and have a proper ending. I hope whatever has kept you away isn't anything to bad/stressful and that you're doing well.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2019
Another totally superb chapter, Thank you! I can't understand you capabilities to character-building, so amazing. I hope you are doing well in life, I will send you hugs and good thoughts!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2019
You are genious. This chapter is a masterpiece, and whenever there's a hall of fame for fanfics this better be in it. Oh. My. Sweet. Fucking. Pumpkin.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2019
Holy cow, tell me you have been written an actual book which I could buy... I'm so impressed, not just for this chapter but for your whole story. Even if this SQ-story has made me nauseated, I WILL TRUST YOU that you have given me my happy ending. Thank you!
Z chapter 33 . 7/29/2019
Hi! I just wanted to stop in and say that I'm really impressed-not only is the story great, obviously, but I really feel like your understanding of psychology is extraordinary. Not even to the extent that you so well crafted regina/emma's struggles with mental illness, but also because scene in therapy with Archie blew me away. Just...everything he said, and the dynamic of the three of them in that room, it seemed so realistic and actually like REALLY GOOD counseling. Anyway, I just wanted to praise you for that-because either you've been thru shit or you've seen shit or you've read about it, but you've done someone out there justice. Kudos!
MrsRooTrex chapter 20 . 7/21/2019
I love this fic. I know you prolly won’t ever read this, but just know that I would love for it to be finished! Your writing is phenomenal!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/12/2019
Why?! This is an annoying cliffhanger!
E.Elliot chapter 33 . 6/26/2019
Man I love it!*-*
HeuristicLife chapter 33 . 5/15/2019
This was a really good read, all main characters are flawed. Very refreshing. Thank you.
LostFanboy chapter 33 . 2/25/2019
OMG this is amazing! I know this has been in hold for like a few years now but please consider writing for it again, it’s seriously the best SQ fic I have ever read! ️
Swen chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
PLEASE finish this after your break ️ It’s the greatest swan queen fic of all time
lustrium chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
..still waiting for an update in 2019..
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »