Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
wasted-lipstick chapter 33 . 4/20
Just curious...are you ever going to finish this story? I miss it so much.
Are you done?
If so at least give us the courtesy of saying so...
NoSoup395 chapter 33 . 4/6
I read OLAL and this over a few days while I was traveling and fell in love with the series. Regina is often written as a deep and complicated character but it's not often that Emma is. I love what you did with her character and the overwhelming intensity of their relationship. It's really powerful and I hope you will continue writing. This is one that is definitely worth finishing.
PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE
Itsgabribeiro chapter 33 . 3/30
I really hope you didn't abandoned this fanfic! I Love this storie and I'll be so sad if you just abandoned ): so please update soon. Since december we don't have an update and this is killing me! Please just SAY something
Kaonchik chapter 33 . 3/16
Please, please update soon. I've been following these stories for months now and I'm sure I speak for all when I say we are dying to see how it ends! Hope all is well.
i love everytime i come back to this story there is more development..keep going please!
Poisonrose1 chapter 1 . 2/24
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I've read it nearly 20 times already and I found out about it in December. Please keep writing.
Guest Annie chapter 33 . 2/20
Dear Saphire. Tremendous writing, amazing characterisation. Two great stories. We all hope your muse can help you update this soon. Thank you for writing.
The problem with this story as a whe, I think, can be best exemplified through what occurred at the beginning of this chapter. Regina insisted she wanted to protect emma from the things that may hurt her, and emma said she just needed her support. The problem is, emma has never show interest in protecting regina. This has always been a one way street. Regina takes care of emma regardless of how she's feeling, and emma never once abandons her selfishness to do the same for regina. Their entire relationship is this built on this uneven slope: regina sacrifices everything she is to make sure emma is happy, and emma never even considers doing the same for regina.
bookiewookieworm chapter 33 . 2/6
Loving this, looking forward to more!
Eliana chapter 33 . 1/30
Please please please update soon, I'm irrevocably in love with this story. I died laughing when Mary Margaret bought those books for Emma LOL.
KurlyQ722 chapter 33 . 1/28
Wow, I'm in love! Seriously, what can't you write? I'm so glad I found your stories. You are a wonderful author who tells stories so well. I appreciate it and enjoy every read. Thank you! Can't wait for your next update!
DisturbingVision chapter 33 . 1/23
PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE! This is one of my super favorite stories. I mean holy shit it's so good. With the drama, some humor, and angst, but most of all the romance is particularly well used in your writing and I truly enjoy it.
babykennedy chapter 33 . 1/18
So... I just had a massive binge fest of both the first and now this... Just found the first one a couple days ago and am now completely caught up to this point... And now I'm having withdrawals lol. I knew when I started that it had already been month since ur last update so I'm hoping that since the holidays are over, and it's been so long, maybe it'll be time for a new update. Anyways. I absolutely am in love with this plot and these characters... I love the angst, the romance, the kinkiness lol... All of it is so perfectly done that I'm seriously sad there's no more right now. So. Pleas update soon. Seriously waiting for the Maleficent show down anxiously. And of course the happy ending that I'm sure will be filled with a "happy ending" lol. Sorry. Horrible joke but I couldn't resist lol
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »