Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
LuKEN chapter 29 . 4/9
So, not to add any pressure or annoy the hell out if you but I really can't wait to see how this journey ends. I've been reading through this for what must have been at least the third time and I still absolutely cherish it. Hoping for more soon!
Daizy22 chapter 26 . 4/9
You break my heart.
Violently, viciously, repeatedly.
Please don't ever stop.
fuffygleek chapter 29 . 4/6
Wow! You are amazing! The depth that you have given to these characters is outstanding!
LuKEN chapter 4 . 4/6
F...! The intensity of Snow/Regina!
LuKEN chapter 3 . 4/6
Heartbreaking.
Charmed Writer P4 chapter 29 . 4/3
I've spent the last three days devouring Of Love and Loathing and this story. The writing is exceptional, truly. I loved watching their relationship build from hatred and violent sex to discovering that True Love existed between them. Watching them try to rebuild their relationship after the Curse broke has been painful, but the way you've done it is so masterful. I love that they are both so human and complicated and relatable. I love that they can never seem to agree on anything, but yet they protect each other fiercely when someone else tries to weigh in. I have to say that I rarely come across a story with emotion as well-written. You have such a gift for this. Before I go, I hope this doesn't come across as creepy, but the BDSM scenes you write are extraordinary and so, so, so HOT. This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your stories. I only wish I had thought to review by chapter. I was so focused on getting to the next chapter that it only crossed my mind when I got to the last chapter you'd posted. So, I apologize! Just so you know, ever single chapter has been magic. I hope you continue soon, whenever your life allows!
C chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm officially so addicted to your stories it hurts. I hope you update soon!
FairyTaleArchetypes chapter 29 . 3/14
just caught up on the last two - I am glad that they are starting to make headway. I like your explanation of True Love, and love that Emma is so relieved by it. Was hoping the curse would be revealed, but alas... you love to make us suffer. But Emma and Regina sharing the painful things - that is good but probably painful for us too. Great job as always.
Korderoo chapter 29 . 3/13
So, I'm sorry for being a big jerk and falling so far behind. It has been amazing catching up and I am thrilled they are actually going to talk. I can't wait to read more! Thank you!
MysticSong1978 chapter 29 . 3/8
I really like your story. It's outside, way outside, my usual choice of things to read (because of the violence/aggression) but something made me want to give it a try anyhow. So I read the first story, and now this sequel, and found it very engaging and interesting, and real. And I look forward to more.
BoereTannie chapter 29 . 2/26
Thank you for the update, can't wait to read more.
LOCISVU chapter 29 . 2/26
I do hope that Emma will always be with Regina.
LOCISVU chapter 28 . 2/26
At least Regina is finally talking to Emma.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 29 . 2/25
I love that they're finally talking and I hope this works well for them. I just can't get enough of this story! Please update soon!
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 29 . 2/25
Good chapter. This story is pone of muy favor. Everything is so ver y real (not the mágico stuff, of course)
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »