Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 33 . 8/31
All though I know it's unlikely given how long its been since updated I do hope you continue this wonderful story I love it so much and hope to find how it ends
Wavhh chapter 14 . 8/15
This chapter was a masterpiece. The depth of their feelings and all the emotions they felt really touched me. You are an amazing writer, you make me fall in love with this couple over and over again with every chapter I read (if that's even possible)
Please, never stop writing.
This is by far one of THE BEST stories I have EVER read in any fandom! This story and the prequel literally consumed me over the last few days. The relationship development was phenomenal. It actually gave me an understanding of masochism that I never truly comprehended before. I loved Emma and Regina's playful banter at times amongst everything else. I could actually see them in my head as I read your words. This is more than amazing. I hope it gets finished! Excuse me as I stalk the rest of your stories now. :)
KKKris chapter 1 . 8/11
PLZ finish this amazing fic. PLZ PLZ PLZ...
kyliespxrrilla chapter 33 . 7/25
wait is there a follow on to this story?
Skye9598 chapter 14 . 6/18
Shit, I shouldn't be feeling like this... It's just a fanfic. Yet, still you have managed to break my heart and now I'm in a pool of my own tears.
I'm sorry I found this story just now, and you have not updated it in months, but please, PLEASE, get back to this story and update it soon.
I don't think I can manage reading it and then wondering what would have happened. If you see this review, please remember that there are some people who would love to see how this story happened, and believe me, I've read a lot of fanfic, it's one of the most heartbreaking, beautiful stories I have ever read.
Please tell me you're going to continue this 0.o
beagle76 chapter 33 . 6/1
Wow! I really hope you come back to finish this story! Amazing!
TheSwedishMystery chapter 33 . 5/28
I think there is nothing more romantic than desperate, intense and dysfunctional romances. You have written this great and very hot love story between two characters that I have grown to care about.

I really hope you will continue this story because it is awesome and you write it awesomely. Especially now when we are to meet Malificient :)
long time reader chapter 33 . 5/5
I know you'll get around to writing more eventually, I just want to say I love all of your stories and am always excited to see any notifications from you :) your inspiring as both a writer and an editor. Even if the rude reviews demanding things doesn't bother you, please know some of is are happily waiting and enjoying anything you feel the creative flow towards. Please don't ever let anyone block your electricity :D (btw what is/are the BCs you mention on your page?)
I keep getting author alerts for NEW stories but its been a sporatic updating event for this story. As a promising story, it deserves an ending and closure for the characters and readers. Plz, bring SQ/OUAT to an end, if your interest has waned. I want to unalert because I'm not interested in your other fandom pairings...
wasted-lipstick chapter 33 . 4/20
Just curious...are you ever going to finish this story? I miss it so much.
Are you done?
If so at least give us the courtesy of saying so...
NoSoup395 chapter 33 . 4/6
I read OLAL and this over a few days while I was traveling and fell in love with the series. Regina is often written as a deep and complicated character but it's not often that Emma is. I love what you did with her character and the overwhelming intensity of their relationship. It's really powerful and I hope you will continue writing. This is one that is definitely worth finishing.
PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE