Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
ElsaMaureenElphaba chapter 32 . 4/2
This story is so great. Whenever I have opportunity I go back and reread it. I do not know if one day you finished it or the inspiration left. I just wanted to let you know how great and realistic it is.
Please finish this. I am hooked
VenomousD chapter 33 . 3/18
This is amazing story. Love this sequel soooo much. I van say that i am addicted to this and not knowing the ending its torturing me. Sooo many of us think you are an great artist and we all looking forward to reading the ending. You have great power in your hands to make soooo many people happy by finishing this, please dont waste it. If you care even a little bit for your followers please, please finish this story. I know its hard to find inspiration but just look at all our coments and look how many people you will make happy if you finish this, we should be your strength and inspiration. I am really hoping that my words will get through you.
Brenna.Olivia chapter 14 . 2/28
Forever crying. That chapter alone was more moving than some entire works of fiction I've ever read. I'm in awe. You went there. You went to the heart of it and I'm in awe.
Brenna.Olivia chapter 33 . 2/27
Noooooooo! How does the story stop Here?! Lol, Wow. Just Wow. I have been so invested in this story and have loved every twist and turn of the roller coaster. :) if you ever find the motivation and inspiration to finish this fic, please know you have someone who will be looking forward to it. Xo
I promised myself I wouldn't review until the end, but I swear… This right here is freaking gold. I mean, not Gold, but… Whatever. Still, I love this story so much. Please don't break my heart again by not finishing it.
Jane chapter 33 . 1/28
Woah! You
glitznglamourj chapter 1 . 1/28
I've been binging on this series over the past couple of days. Love and Loathing was amazing. The entire time I am trying to figure out how the hell Emma is going to react once she realizes there was an actual curse to break and then you take us here. Whoa. This too has been an amazing ride. You write them so well. This complicated mess that really only understand each other. Now. I too recently finished a storyI left on hiatus from 2014. I know you've got at least two chapters of this done. You would make a lot of people happy with an update. The fan fiction site might implode because of the reviews. Hahahah. But seriously. Thanks for thinking about it.
Jen chapter 33 . 1/22
Oh my goodness, you have to finish this! I've been glued to my screen, unable to tear myself away from thiw
Overly Emotional chapter 14 . 1/19
Well I'm not crying... *sniffs* not at all...

~O.E
Overly Emotional chapter 4 . 1/19
"which means I have taken some liberties in regards to how the curse broke and kind of made it my own. So take what you know from canon and throw it out the window," I dunno why the last line made me laugh hysterically but it did. Maybe it's 'cause of the canon way the curse broke but gosh I can't stop cackling now

~O.E
Kaichou1988 chapter 33 . 1/14
Again, beautiful writing though out this story. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope you find your muse for this story again.
sroberts1388 chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
This story is really amazing. The depth of the characters and how well your portrait the evolution and changes in Emma and Regina are amazing. I start reading this very after reading "Of love and loathing", so I didn't realize this was on hiatus. I know that after two years on hold, there is a very slim chance or none that you continue this, but I hope you can do it, your writing it's an amazing gift for us lovers of reading fanfiction and of course of SwanQueen.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
This is so amazing '! So many questions unanswered! ! I LOVE YOUR WRITING
Gg chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
This story is so epic. I'm sure you get hiatus inquiries all the time. This is one of them! Will they find a way to defeat malifencent? Will Emma be able to forgive Regina and love all of her? Will they ever make love for the sake of making love? you know you've got talent and probably the next couple of chapter half written out here. If you wondered if the people still want it, they do. Great story just read it over the past week and I got to 33 like nooooo!
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »