Reviews for Transgressions of the Heart
LunaCMac chapter 1 . 8/25
Ermahgerd! I got thru of love and loathing and nearly died at the end till i saw it had been continued - i strarted to realize on chapter 28 there was no way a happily ever after was going to wrap ip in the 5 chapters i had left, yet i pushed on, hoping transgressions would finish like 'Loathing did and there'd be a whole other awesome adventure full of dragons and fucked up complex relationship crap. The fact that there hasn't been an update in what 2? Years? Leads me to believe it isn't going to happen.
*sigh*
*stewing*
*brooding*
*pout*
*cry*
Up until that tragically disappointing realization, this series was compleately amazeballs. The author really has a fantastic grap of the complexity of the characters they created. It is heartbreakingly fucked up in a lovely kind of way.
kamonwan9952 chapter 7 . 8/25
fkn shit, stories like this or idk emma being like this annoys the hell out of me, like.. chill emma and think clear and stop being such a child for once. aight loving this story though
Tears. ... sobs. .. when will this gem be updated?
Viny chapter 33 . 7/17
When the next ?
ReginaNelnock chapter 33 . 7/9
HOW AM I...? I CAN'T EVEN... WHAAAAT? This is like the longest hiatus I've ever seen. Come back and give me my happy ending 'cause I don't even know how but I end up here reading this and I'm just... Wow, your writing is so good and wooooow
lkps chapter 29 . 7/8
amei
Swanqueenamber chapter 33 . 5/15
Noooooo, please update! I love this story!
GiftedPunk chapter 33 . 4/29
I'm really sad that this has been left on hiatus for so long but such is life. Still amazingly awesome & hits all the right feels. In a perfect world it would be complete but again, such is life.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
roxy020986 chapter 33 . 4/10
when is the next chapter? ?
bug2luvu chapter 33 . 3/21
Sad face for no updates
bug2luvu chapter 1 . 3/20
Okay so I just finish love and loathing, and I can't imagine ghost piece not being finished. please continue this.
christina.riverajaffe chapter 33 . 2/26
This is the most amazing, addictive, and well written story I have ever read. Please please please finish it!
NerdyHeart chapter 33 . 2/20
You should have David go down with Emma and have Snow and Regina bond a little of share anxiety. Please get back to this soon :)
katvrah chapter 33 . 2/10
OMG ! I have just now realised that this story isnt complete ! You have to finish it . It is by far the best story I have read lately . Please dont give up on it .
katvrah chapter 12 . 2/3
Ok I know that there is no point in me making comments at this point since this story is complete but I think I am gonna blow if I dont say this . Emma screwed up royaly ! When Gold asked her to find his son I thought that was the perfect opportunity for her to leave Storybrook with Henry without upseting her parents . And she goes and leaves him back ? Regina had all the right in the world yelling and slaping her . Oh how much I enjoy those slapings ! Anyway I trust you have a plan so I am gonna stop here . I just want to say that this story and the prequel are just perfect !
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »