Reviews for Goblin Friend
HufflepuffWoman chapter 18 . 4/13
Please update and continue this story.
stars90 chapter 18 . 4/3
Fantastic job so far! I'd love to see more!
Dark D-Knight chapter 18 . 4/2
Interesting story, can't wait for more
Philosophize chapter 18 . 3/30
This has been great! Please do come back to continue your story...
cinnamon2315 chapter 18 . 3/30
I love it! Please update sometime.
ubetiburn chapter 18 . 3/28
Another great story languishing in the land of abandonment. Such as sad place for an interesting story. It's a shame that almost a year has gone by and not only have you not updated but you haven't even given us information such as it is abandoned, up for adoption or any such thing. I would love to see you update the story but seeing at even your favorite stories are not all that recent - I seriously doubt that you are reading fan-fiction any more. Just the same, thanks for the 18 chapters of reading and entertainment. You work of fiction raised some good points, such as what Ginny will/could be like with out the treatment that she never received and gave me a little to think about for my next story which I hope doesn't end up like the rest of my stories...dead in the water. Smashed into a wall of writers block or so ridiculous that I lost interest. Hell, one got knocked so bad I actually stopped writing and reviewing for a couple years. Anyways, if you actually get this and read it, thanks for the effort.
Arthorius chapter 18 . 3/26
Interesting story, appears to be abandon due to lenght of time since last update.
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been FOREVER!

MORE SOON!
LovesEternelDemise chapter 18 . 3/17
Please update this is a really good story.
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 18 . 3/13
I love it. Please continue
123irish chapter 18 . 3/10
It's been nearly 8 months now, I think a new chapter is due... Please! The story is good, there just needs to be more of it.
should be "wandering" NOT "wondering"
prospective NOT prosepectus (look them up)
Should be "regimen" NOT regime (look them both up)
Laila2605 chapter 4 . 2/21
The "Make A Wish" store is one of my top favorites. If you want a good laugh, then you skuold read it.