Reviews for After Jane Died
starsmina chapter 55 . 5/7
Oh I really hope you haven't given up on this story, I have to find out what Edward's been up to and I have to see these two get together. It's such a great story.
Please update me! You know you want to. Fan's would love to see what happens next.

Be kind to us Beegurl... update PLEASE
Mona69 chapter 55 . 3/14
Please post new chapter soon! I never read til complete bc i am inpatient.
OurFamily chapter 54 . 3/12
Hope you will finish this story when you can
li-spar1 chapter 1 . 3/11
Love this story so much. Hopefully you update soon.
lorilei292000 chapter 55 . 2/12
Ok this is an absolutely fantastic story and it’s had me in tears all afternoon because once I started, I couldn’t stop reading. TLS sent me over and well, update are needed, pronto! I know, real life always gets in the way of the fun stuff, but you are now officially the third most favorite story I need updated ASAP. Considering how much I read, that’s amazing since you are the first new to me author that’s cracked the top 10 in YEARS. Like 6 years or so... Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I’m enjoying this story and I hope to see a new chapter soon. Sincerely B
Christine chapter 55 . 2/10
I was enjoying this story so much. and it just stopped. Please don't abandon it. RL does get in the way, and inspiration wanes, but a note in your profile letting us poor fans know what to expect would be appreciated... :)
bigchill77 chapter 55 . 2/6
Really enjoying this story. Looking forward to the resolution.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Krista Marie chapter 55 . 1/26
More please more !
Oh shit please tell me your going to finish this
Guest chapter 55 . 12/1/2017
Are you going to finish this story. Please let your readers know what's going on.
susanreader chapter 55 . 11/22/2017
Please please update this story. I love it.
Miller18 chapter 47 . 11/18/2017
Please update
arasa chapter 55 . 10/28/2017
Omg...I am so ready for the big talk. Please update soon. I am sitting on pins and needles. How many chapters is this going to have? I can't wait for the update. Excellent story so far. I love it. Keep up the good work. Update soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 55 . 10/28/2017
Maybe you're busy. Maybe you don't have a muse anymore. There are always reasons. I am just begging you to at least give Edward and Bella the conclusion they deserve. They need to have that talk without running from each other. They need to be happy again.
7,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »