Reviews for After Jane Died
Update plisss
KimberlyAnnT chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
well shit.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
OH i hope he did not here Bella yell out Alec's name during that.
Vamps09 chapter 46 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh i have never cried so hard reading a story im glad i didnt read this at work! I am all caught up now, how often do you update i need more! Poor bella will she get her chance to explain soon?
Vamps09 chapter 43 . 10/24/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOO BUSTED!
Vamps09 chapter 38 . 10/23/2013
I love how Mckenna keeps finding them she is too cute.
Vamps09 chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Damn that was hot
Vamps09 chapter 28 . 10/23/2013
I just loved "Mommy!" Mckenna yelled. "Stop that silly face right now!" Sooooooooo funny!
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Who is this maggie grrrr
Vamps09 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Wow this chapter had me so teary eyed.
irelandk chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Thanks for writing
labellavampira chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
Hi Beegurl13!

So...I'm coming out of the woodwork here to review. I never review :/ But I just recently discovered your stories and have devoured all of the complete ones this past week. Then I continued on...starting this one...not realizing until a while in that it is incomplete and has not been updated in awhile [and ahhhhh, that cliffy!]
I read a few of the other reviews from this chapter, and people seem to be pretty miffed at Edward, but it was pretty obvious to me why he is upset. That had to be heartbreaking for him...finally getting to be intimate with the girl of his dreams, not to mention confessing his feeling for her. Only to find out afterwards that what you thought was her being overwhelmed by you during the act was really her falling apart mentally. To have to comfort her afterwards must have been a heartbreaking. He also probably felt an immense amount of guilt, that he did not realize doing this was hurting her, as well as heartache and embarrassment that Bella isn't in the same place as he is and it didn't feel for her as it did for him...and that he laid himself out there like that for her, once again, only to be letdown.
But what really topped it off for him was probably what she said while she was sleeping, and once she woke up in the night. Undoubetdly, she said the words that were itallicized out loud:
"Alec?"
"No, don't go."
"Edward. No,"
"I want to go with him,"
"I always want to go with him."
"I do. I love him. Only him. I'm sorry,"
"Always."
"Alec?"
"I love you,"
I can't even imagine what it felt for Edward to listen to that...after she fell asleep from sobbing and apologizing in his arms...after he confessed his love for her and made love to her. Ouch.
Also, after she woke up, he obviously was pretending to still be asleep, but could not keep the pained look off his face...then Bella 'curled into his side, let out a deep breath' and whispered "I love you."
Edward heard all of this and obviously took it to mean she was saying no [to Edward] and declaring herself and apologizing to Alec.
In the context of all this...I cannot IMAGINE how heartbroken and embarrassed Edward is feeling. It probably seems to him that she is not over her husband, that she feels bad for sleeping with Edward, and also that she declared afterwards, to Alec in her sleep, that she will:
Always want to go with [Alec]
Loves [Alec] and only [Alec] and that she is sorry [for sleeping with Edward]
Ahhhhhh! The angst! I feel SO SORRY for Edward! This poor guy has been through so much. I beg of you, please put him out of his misery! I also want Bella to get her head out of her ass and realize what she is doing to him. I am more than understanding of her situation, but she started therapy, not only to heal, but the driving factor was for her to be able to progress with Edward. She told Edward she was ready for progress...for dating...for everything physical, and then for sex. It has been her pushing him. She asked him to make love to her. Then, every time he lays himself out there and opens up, she is quick to hurt him.
She has been pretty self absorbed, emotionally. If she wants a relationship with Edward, she needs to start thinking about more than just herself and how she feels :/ She is really hot and cold, stop and go when it comes to Edward and her lingering feelings for Alec. Moving forward, going back. I hope after this she doesn't continue to do this. It is really hurting and confusing him. He isn't going to be able to trust her and let his guard down. I understand her need for healing, but if that was the case, she should have made it clear that she needed some time before starting all this. Now its too late to ask for that...and again, she is the one who has been pushing. I feel like it will take a lot after this for Edward to be okay with her again. He probably won't believe her when she finally tells him she loves him, and who would blame him :(
Anyways, I saw in your authors note that real life has been sucking you in lately, and I hear ya on that! But please write and update when you can...because this story has sucked me in and is now haunting my thoughts in my real life ;)
Take care and thank you so much for your writing!
Soni's Angel chapter 46 . 10/16/2013
Hi beegurl13!

This was such a hard chapter to read even with the much deserved warning;( The flashback was especially difficult as we got to see Alec saying goodbye to his beautiful children knowing that it was the last time they would see each other. I believe that his easy acceptance of his dying was that he knew his family was going to be left behind in the capable hands of Edward a man he trusted and loved. Him telling Bella that there is something more for her, something great, greater than what she knew with him was heartbreaking and made me wonder if he may have been aware of Edward's feelings for Bella?
OMG! this has got to be the most awkward morning after ever;( While I do understand Bella's position I am annoyed with the fact that she forgot that what works best for her and Edward is communication and after her breakdown she should have just woken him to have the talk they so desperately need. I truly can't blame Edward for pulling away and trying to protect himself. This is not the first time that Bella has blown hot than cold with him and her crying jag most probably has him feeling that he had pushed her into something she was totally not ready for. Edward certainly has had it rough, firstly finding his soulmate and not being able to let her know his feelings yet loving her enough to let her be happy, than to find out that his wife not only got his attention under false pretenses but also cheated on him. It is no wonder that he feels unlucky in love and may just build a wall around his heart to protect himself from more devastation.
I certainly hope that Bella will force the issue of talking once he gets back and not allow things to fester and blow further out of proportion. Who would have thought that their much anticipated weekend would turn out so sad;( Thanks for sharing and hopefully we will get some resolution in the next chapter;)
LadyTx chapter 46 . 10/14/2013
Wow! I'm so far behind and you left us on a mini-cliffie! RL must definitely be giving you grief! No worries.
6,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »