Reviews for After Jane Died
tff000 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
good
123Cancerian chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
very sad chapter. i was crying throughout the hospital scene..

and its seems there is some misunderstanding between Bella and Edward
Courtney37 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
That made me cry! Poor Bella. From losing Alec to maybe losing Edward, poor thing. The kids saying goodbye was heartbreaking too. Can't wait to find out more. Thanks again.
siennacullen chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
I have really been enjoying reading your story, it's really heartfelt
trekgeezer chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
Ouch! Kinda saw this coming. But, leaving her all alone at camp? Kinda like leaving her alone in the woods. Is he hurt or backing off because he thinks he pushed her, even though he didn't? Bella should know him well enough by now that she should have told him when they made love that she loved him. Not the first time she's hurt him.
theonlykyla chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
She's come so far...and, now it's 2 steps back.

I don' Edward for , they both have to self preserve...but, it breaks my,heart that they are both hurting.

They definitely need to talk.

Great ch.
stormy315 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
great chapter...i really hope she can talk to him...i think he witnessed her dream and is confused and hurt...
Kate1386 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
Uh oh... I hope he'll take the time to listen...Kleenex alert was a good call!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
I love it.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
That was just painful and sad! I didn't have tissue, darn it! ;(. I felt so bad for Edward at the end too. I hope that's resolved quickly and painlessly.
jeanette70 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
Ouch! You weren't kidding about the tissue alert...I just want to reach into my kindle and hug the guy! "Closes her kindle while still weeping"
jadedghost22 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
This was way too sad! Especially on a day that I lost my pet, and then reminded me of when my father died. I still loved it. I think that Bella is going to have to make a grand jester of love to Edward in order to make it up to him.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
Yes very sad. And whats more sad was Edwards reaction the next morning.
TheGreenPanther chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
Ahhh no resolution. That was kind of mean beegurl! ;0)
Loved the flash back.
2loveybunnies chapter 46 . 10/5/2013
UGH! We knew this was going to happen...he misunderstood, and she didn't clarify, and she talked in her sleep and he didn't hear what she really meant, and the whole thing is a cluster!

Damn, I really, really hope that she just sits him down and corners him so that he'll listen to what she has to say about how she feels. I know their encounter was hard for Bella, but she needs to make Edward understand!
6,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »