Reviews for After Jane Died
banshee69 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Oh man, the slow burn is killing me with giddiness. Can't wait for these two to be alone for some quality time.
readingmama chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Just making sure I got these
readingmama chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
alc1002 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Good chapter
edaddict3254 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
great chapter! finally making some headway! THANK YOU FOR THE EPOV of the night he met bella! it was very good and as i stated before, it appears that edward had some very powerful feelings right from the beginning.

esme was killing me with her sending bella pictures of edward when he was little! toooo cute!

i loved their kisses and that he stopped by her house late that night for just a few more...

thanks for writing!
k80cue chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So Bella has finally let all the nasty comments get to her and again she should know not to listen to what comes out of childrens mouths - poor Emily she got it wrong - Maggie was supposed to help Edward figure out how to move forward with Bella but it looks like she could be the cause of a big rift - I hope Bella listened to what he was saying and can get over her negative feelings - the necklace sounds really nice and was very thoughtful of Edward. I still think the problem is that society treat and expect men and women to deal with things in different ways in the same situations - Bella is bad for having feeling for someone so soon after loosing her husband but Edward is expected (and would be congratulated) to have feelings for another woman so soon - society is unbalanced and can be very unfair.
k80cue chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
That is so typical of a man not to know what to get and also to leave it to the last minute. I hope that the comments made by those women doesnt make Bella rethink moving forward with Edward - what do they know - they are just jealous - although I suppose you cant blame her for her reaction especially when Edward seemed so oblivious to what was going on.
k80cue chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Oops out of the mouths of babes - I hope that Emily has got it wrong - and as per usual when something like that happens before it can be put right the family turn up to get in the way - I hope this doesnt stop Bella and Edward moving forward.
seven9v chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Aww... Emily is a little matchmaker and she doesn't even know it. Precious! And... We have a date, people! :)
seven9v chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
I never thought about not being able to sleep in my bed without my husband but it makes perfect sense. We're moving things right along!
seven9v chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Well, they finally had the Maggie talk.. I just wish Bella hasn't waited until she was so pissed off to talk to him. I'm thinking Edward probably didn't deserve the way she talked to him. The necklace is gorgeous! I checked it out on Facebook. :)
seven9v chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Dang, I remember how mad this chapter made me the first time I read it. Such a double standard... I guess men are allowed to move on after their spouse dies and women are not. Glad Bella got out of that store before she burst into tears. Those witches did not deserve to see how much they got to her.
seven9v chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Wow.. Jasper and Alice have some crappy timing, huh! Can't wait to find out what the deal is with Maggie. I'm hoping its nothing. Edward seems really interested in Bella! Thanks for the "Princess Bride" shout out.. Totally one oft favorite movies! :)
Sunsetwing chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
They're just so sweet together :)
roon0 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013