Reviews for After Jane Died
sassygirl156 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
A little kissing action is good! They gotta start slow and work their way up to the big event!

Happy 4th of July to you, as well :)
snoopylover60 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
I love almost combusting from kissing alone! :)

Looking forward to more! Love it!
Angie66 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
I can understand why Bella is so hurt ...she need Time
Angie66 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
OMG people can be so rude sometime poor Bella she doesn't deserve this
Angie66 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
At first i was worried about Maggie but i have faith everything Will be all right With your A/N
jeanette70 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Okay those kisses are driving me insane...I'm gonna go kiss my hubby now for a while...I know tmi..tmi...lol...oh and love the flashbacks and the cute interaction between her and the daughter about having a silly face.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Awwww... sweet first kisses are the best..
Thanks for the EPOV! ) ) )
bklover08 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
So I found that re-reading this made me as sad as it did the first time I read it! So here I am crying when I have too many other things I have to be doing! ;)
bklover08 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
I hate that the neighborhood gossips are in Bella's business! Sadly it is the usual kind of response that she would be getting from small town minds and mouths! From highs to lows, life never seems to run smoothly, for any of us. ... ;)
bklover08 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Love the sweet and smiley faces from the two of them and the nervous excitement that the two of them share! ;)
Michele ma Belle chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
I feel butterflies in my stomach for them! And I love that they are taking things slow. No need to rush, let the feelings build and blossom on their own time.
bklover08 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Sweet but also a bit sad. Have to wonder what the deal is with Maggie and Edward. Out of the mouths of babes, Emma let that cat out of the bag. Nice for Alice to show up and run interference! ;)
cbsparkle chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Glad things are moving along! Great chapter and happy 4th of July!
2old4fanfic chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
sneaking over for kisses on the porch...I hope Bella doesn't have an over-observant neighbor
mimimgr chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Their kisses are so hot! As always you make me want more, can't wait till the next update.
6,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 181 .. Last Next »