Reviews for After Jane Died
Choclaka chapter 37 . 11/4/2015
Hi! I just now found out this story, like 2 days ago, and i'd like very much to know what can i do to get those pov's that you mentioned! Please! I'd love you forever for that! (And also, i'm really sorry for my english, i'm brazilian so...)
Guest chapter 46 . 9/28/2015
Are you going to finish this? It's your best story but I haven't see you mention it in any of the stories you've posted recently~
touttoi chapter 46 . 9/27/2015
Was loving this story! Are you going to finish it or has it been abandoned?
Miller18 chapter 46 . 9/16/2015
Please finish this story. Thank you.
Angela chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
First of all, I love your Rob pic descriptions. They're funny as well as entertaining. I know a lot of your readers feel the same way you do, I know I do. Secondly, I am very much enjoying this story. You write so well and your characters and plot are very well developed. Lastly, I started reading this gem without realizing that it is an incomplete work. (I hate when I do that) I am hoping that as you're updating your newest story, you won't forget this one and bring it to it's well-deserved and anticipated conclusion. I hope you read this and consider finishing for all your fans. (me included) Good luck!
Lht4ad8 chapter 46 . 7/9/2015
Hi! Have you abandoned this story or are you just on a break? I've really enjoyed it so far and I'd love to read to the end. Poor Edward needs to understand.
Bikergirl08 chapter 46 . 6/25/2015
I love this story and hope you're inspired to finish it someday!
vivarobsten chapter 46 . 6/17/2015
Such a great story I love it. You are very talented I hope you continue this story I would love to see how they work things out.
Browns chapter 46 . 6/15/2015
Wow! Great story. I loved everything I read.

I am sad to see that there hasn't been an update for a while. Looks like you're still writing, which seems hopeful. I know there was a mass exodus of the fanfic community a couple years ago. I hope that didn't affect your motivation to continue. I also know life sometimes happens, as well as writer's block. I'm all too familiar with that one.

Anyway, this is my long winded way of saying I hope you're not done with this story, because it seemed so close to wrapping up nicely. I would love to find out how their journey ends.

Thank you for sharing your words.
gabyhyatt chapter 46 . 6/10/2015
i hope you update soon
jk chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
s story where Edward loved jane...lol
no thanks
Sooz88 chapter 46 . 3/29/2015
OH NOOOOOOOO Plz don't tell me that you are not finishing this story after I spent days reading it, that would truly suck! WTF Beegurl?
michigangal0223 chapter 46 . 2/28/2015
hope you come back soon
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 46 . 2/17/2015
I saw this one recc'd on facebook so decided to check it out. Soooo glad I looked at the reviews first. I would have been so frustrated to read 46 chapters then find out it wasn't complete. Ack! I really hope you pick it back up soon. I'm following at least two other of your stories as well.. I've crossed my fingers and sent positive vibes out hoping your Muse returns soon.

I've added the story to alert.
Lady Jimita chapter 46 . 2/6/2015
You just left this story hanging?! I was looking forward to it being - mostly - complete! Any plans to finish it?
6,282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »