Reviews for After Jane Died
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
First, just wow Edward. Yeah he deserves said trophy. And good for Bella that she trusted Edward enough to explore with him. I think that meant more to him than anything else. Also I get that this was mostly for Bella's sake and he totally rocked her world but I did feel like Bella should have given him a little "something" in return. The man showed her what she'd been missing and all that. For me, mostly this was about Bella having a first with Edward, something she'd never experienced, like this, with Alec. I'm curious what Edward will experience with Bella that is a first. I'm guessing he's rocked Jane's world many a time with his oral skills, perfected them in fact I'm guessing. Lucky for Bella he's a seasoned lover. Oh I felt badly for Edward at the point the Bella was in tears at the thought of Edward giving her something she wasn't comfortable with. That Edward wanted to keep trying at the point of her tears is big and brave of him. It sure could be like pouring ice water on the whole lovemaking scene and yet he asked for her trust to show her differently. Good for them.
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
Oh my an adult sleep over too. Bella's not going to try and return those kisses, he's so worth her money.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 12/17/2016
I can't even think about a group of moms acting like this at a school function no less and with kids present. What losers. So glad Bella took action. I also think once the dust settles, these two families ought to move from this little Peyton Place. Who needs to raise children in this kind of crazy environment. I think they all need a fresh start somewhere else.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 12/13/2016
Well that backstory Bella told about the missing days between answered some questions but I have more now. What did the men talk about? And when, and why did Alec die after being awake and seemingly ok at this point in Bella's recount. I'm guessing Alec apologized and of course feeling guilty but I'm also guessing he requested that Edward promise to take care of his family for him if he should not make it.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
I think this coming together with their mutual grief and mutual family ties is being realistically captured. The odds of something like this happening is unlikely but such and interesting premise. I think Bella being the one with the stronger love tie and I think being a woman too, it's natural that she's feeling and acting as she is. Part of her still mourning and part of her coming awake with a new love one that is going to help heal her and her family. Something that's going to be even more than she had. She's not going to have to give up very much with this new relationship but she is going to have to put her husband's memory away, not gone but away enough to make room for Edward. I think they both get that.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
It was good to see Alec and Jane's parents interact with this family. I imagine that as hurt as they are over this traumatic loss of two children it must give them some comfort that they have grandchildren and a daughter and son in law that are open and warm enough to welcome them into their lives. I'm hoping that they will appreciate Edward and Bella finding love and combining their family as a wonderful thing. Closing that bathroom door and the hot needy grouping was just that, hot.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
This Edward is a perfect man. He ought to give out lessons.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
Oh those silly faces. This chapter made me smile big. Falling in love is just the best thing ever and these two are falling slow but hard. Nice.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
These two are so cute with how much they want each other but are being so, almost innocent with their feelings. The goodnight kiss was priceless. They are like teenagers all over again.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
Bella's therapist, Carmen sounds like a very good one. I wonder though if Carmen had cautioned her to slow down before starting to date her brother in-law if Bella would have been so happy with her. I'm sure there are counselors that would have suggested just that.
I like hearing the backstories of Bella and Edward it gives some depth to the characters and makes us see who they really are based on their past dealings with each other.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
lol, McKenna outing her mother asking why her eyes look all silly. These kids know Bella is swooning after Edward, just like everyone else. And why would Bella at first feel angry etc when Edward admitted he told his parents about them. Bella told her share of people too, so it's healthy to tell trusted people what's going on to get some perspective and well it's healthy to talk it out just as long as sensitive things are shared. I think it was adorable when Edward noticed she had makeup on and it certainly was clear it was to doll up for Edward. Yeah his response to that was goo worthy.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Ah shucks, that conversation between Edward and Bella after Emily's phone was so sweet. Besides being sweet it was needed. Bella needed to start verbalizing her thoughts and feelings and certainly needed to apologize for her outburst that day. Emily calling Bella on her own was precious as was Edward discussing things and not knowing Bella was on the line.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
I would imagine that Heidi and Aro must really be grieving having lost not one but two children. I can't even imagine that. It's good that they have good feelings toward their spouses and grandchildren. I would think that both Edward and Bella would keep their children in their lives to give them comfort. I've been thinking of them as they aren't mentioned too much. I also wondered when Edward's mother and father were going to make an appearance so it was good to have Esme have a small heart to heart about her son. I admire Bella for easily seeking out professional help in order to be better for herself and those she loves.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
First Alec was probably wrong to want to stay longer at the party given the fact that his little one was sick, his wife felt the need to get home with her and it was their anniversary. I guess Alec was a real fun guy so I get that he wanted to stay. He and Jane had that fun personalty going on I take it. I'm assuming both Alec and Jane were in an accident that night and Jane died first and Alec lingered? I see why Bella would be both angry and sad about that night. She's got a lot to live with. She has such a strong family support system. Her father and now her brother with a solid shoulder to lean on and good advice too. It's good Bella is going to sleep in their bed and get through the tough part that all that means.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
Bella really did over react and was unfair to Edward with her rant. She didn't give him a chance to explain but again, all understandable. She's got so many deep feelings churning in her. She's too much in her head with what ifs and what will... I don't blame Edward for feeling hurt and giving her a little bit back after her rant. I'm sure he knows she needs some space. How confusing this is going to be for the kids though, the two adults keeping the kids apart.
I'm curious how Bella is going to work this out in her head. Maybe this Maggie would be a good one to talk to.
6,334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »