Reviews for After Jane Died
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/19
I keep thinking about the first chapter and Alec's comment to Bella about Jane's new boyfriend, did she know him cuz he kept watching Bella...
Chloe Masen chapter 12 . 1/19
Should... shouldn't... There are no rules when Edward is involved. Well... none that have been broken, anyway.
terriberry chapter 43 . 1/17
Hmmm, well Heidi seemed prepared and supportive that it'd happen, but now that she seems to have figured out that it happened between the two of them... We'll see how she really feels about them moving on.
terriberry chapter 42 . 1/17
You go Bella! Aro and Heidi's house- duh, duh, dunnn!
Chloe Masen chapter 11 . 1/17
I wondered if (and hoped) she would catch his wording. I did, of course, and... :)
terriberry chapter 37 . 1/16
Yeah, that really did go well. Just not sure how good at secret keeping they'll be. I just know Aro and Heidi are going to find out, and I don't think that's going to go so well!
terriberry chapter 36 . 1/16
Oh, I'm nervous about them telling the kids. Is it too much to ask that they all take it well? Probably.
terriberry chapter 35 . 1/16
Whew, *fans self* that was hot!
9696scarlet chapter 46 . 1/11
Anxiously awaiting an update to this story. It's come so far, I really hope you will continue it.
prettymomma128 chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
I just spent the last few days reading this story and I really hope that you do continue with it. Great story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Robstenfanpire chapter 46 . 12/13/2013
Update soon! I'm interested to see what happens.
edwardsgirl007 chapter 46 . 12/6/2013
I just caught up with this story and unfortunately, it stopped on such a bad note. I have bee waiting for Bella to get her shit together and it looks like it's just not going to happen. She should have NEVER had sex with Edward at this point in her life. I'm not talking about the playing around they've been doing, but this final act that should have been beautiful and loving and memorable, memorable for entirely different reasons. I think I'm officially done with Bella. A huge part of me - no, all of me - would be perfectly fine with Edward walking away from Bella. Continue to be there for them, but in a purely platonic way. The kids probably need to maintain a closeness with Edward and his daughter, but it should be with him at a distance. No more acting like a family unit...he's started out the uncle, he needs to stay the uncle. Edward should move on romantically and Bella should just take the next decade to get over her loss. What kills me is that she knew of his feelings for her. She's so selfish. She has and always has made everything about her. Poor pitiful me. Oh wait! Edward has feelings? Edward is hurting? Oh, did I hurt him? When did that happen? When I was having my pity party? Edward needs to start thinking about himself for a change, taking care of himself and his daughter and his life. Run Edward! Gosh, at the very least, Bella needs to sweat it out for a loooooong time. She needs to feel the pain she's inflicted on Edward. I apologize for going off... I'm just so disappointed in the turn of events in this story. Maybe I'll come back when it's complete, maybe not.
MissyV chapter 46 . 11/29/2013
Alright, I finally started reading this one. Stayed up until 2:30 in the morning when I have to be at work at 8am. Now update for me, would you? LOL! 3
cullensrule chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
The first step into a romantic adventure.
Daisy Grace chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I wonder why this story continues to not update. Curious, it hasn't updated since October 5, 2013.

Beginning a new story really "slaps the face" of readers who have been following your "previous/current" story.

Good-bye.
6,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »