Reviews for After Jane Died
KimiD chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I had noticed that as well, I was looking to See if he especially did or did not say he did not love Bella or did or did not want to be with her... looks like Bella caught that too.
KimiD chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Spank Edward... Oh Yeah! He can spank me too...
KimiD chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I really like the mix up on the characters as far as the kids and Jasper being her half brother, about her parents getting back together after all the other stuff that occurred ... great storyline.
KimiD chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Well, I am just gonna jump in the deep end here and say that although Edward may have loved Jane in his own way, after Alec asked Bella to marry him I think Edward was already halfway in love with Bella and married Jane to be close to Bella... losing both spouses in such a short time of each other he will cautiously get closer to Bella little by little until he finally wins the woman he always wanted but could not have...
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I keep thinking about the first chapter and Alec's comment to Bella about Jane's new boyfriend, did she know him cuz he kept watching Bella...
Chloe Masen chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Should... shouldn't... There are no rules when Edward is involved. Well... none that have been broken, anyway.
terriberry chapter 43 . 1/17/2014
Hmmm, well Heidi seemed prepared and supportive that it'd happen, but now that she seems to have figured out that it happened between the two of them... We'll see how she really feels about them moving on.
terriberry chapter 42 . 1/17/2014
You go Bella! Aro and Heidi's house- duh, duh, dunnn!
Chloe Masen chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
I wondered if (and hoped) she would catch his wording. I did, of course, and... :)
terriberry chapter 37 . 1/16/2014
Yeah, that really did go well. Just not sure how good at secret keeping they'll be. I just know Aro and Heidi are going to find out, and I don't think that's going to go so well!
terriberry chapter 36 . 1/16/2014
Oh, I'm nervous about them telling the kids. Is it too much to ask that they all take it well? Probably.
terriberry chapter 35 . 1/16/2014
Whew, *fans self* that was hot!
9696scarlet chapter 46 . 1/11/2014
Anxiously awaiting an update to this story. It's come so far, I really hope you will continue it.
prettymomma128 chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
I just spent the last few days reading this story and I really hope that you do continue with it. Great story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Robstenfanpire chapter 46 . 12/13/2013
Update soon! I'm interested to see what happens.
6,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »