Reviews for After Jane Died
tpea1288 chapter 53 . 6/23
If someone near & dear to me says he says a little space before talking to me, that's fine if he means an hour or two. Not fine if it means days!

So, I'll hold my fire but I'm sharpening my pitchfork just in case!

Aro & Heidi are very wise; Bella & Edward are the best solutions for everybody!
FranRichards chapter 53 . 6/23
At least one hurdle is over, now that Aro and Heidi know.
BelleBD chapter 53 . 6/23
I'm not an Edward hater. I just think this Edward didn't have a good relationship with Jane so he's got a few issues in the communication department. I'm glad Aro told Bella they know about them so they don't have to worry about breaking the news to him and Heidi. Can't wait to see how things play out from here :)
TwiMom0225 chapter 53 . 6/23
Everytime we get a chapter, I'm in a hurry to read it. I love it. I am so ready to hear what E has to say for himself.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 53 . 6/23
Hahahaha... he's in the doghouse.. LOL
sherylb chapter 53 . 6/23
What the hell, Edward? He is being cruel towards Bella. Glad that Aro and Heidi are ok with E&B being together, but that's not looking good now, anyway. :(is
imwithemmett chapter 53 . 6/23
Oh I'm hating on Edward plenty right now. I'm not sure there are any reasons he could have on his side that would convince me he isn't pretty rotten. If I were Bella's friend I would be advising her to cut her loses with him now. He has avoided her and ignored her for almost a week and she still isn't aware of why. He is planning to open a new office for her company without consulting her AND he is moving with Emily. Bella and her kids have quite the bond with Emily and had been under the impression that she would be spending the summer and after school hours with them indefinitely and he is changing that without word? They are supposed to be starting a relationship and he is moving with any discussion? They finally have sex and he refuses to talk to her for a week afterward?
This could easily give Bella self esteem issues plus how can you build a relationship with someone that refuses to talk to you when there is a problem and makes huge life and business decisions alone without any discussion?
He may be sweet and she may love him but this behavior is healthy, fair or a good environment for the children or Bella.
mdsngrc chapter 53 . 6/23
I can't wait for the next chapter! I need to know what's been going on with him. I have total faith, but that doesn't mean I won't stress about it all ;-)

Lori
Scoobylover68 chapter 53 . 6/23
Nope. Just no! I'm at a bit of a loss as to why Bella is even contemplating giving Edward the time of day. His behaviour is appalling. I think, if it were me (and clearly I am soooooo less of a doormat than our Bella) I'd be telling him to take a running jump. Sulking, petulance silent treatment plus arranging to move away (allegedly). Pfft! (ps love this story) :-)
wambam45 chapter 53 . 6/23
I hope Bella gets good answers from Edward. So far, he's been acting like a petulant a**hole.
twiaholic29 chapter 53 . 6/23
More questions than answers! If it were me I'd be so pissed and feeling betrayed. But I have confidence that it all works out, just want to see the path it takes.
EVK70 chapter 53 . 6/23
Love it :)
tawelephant chapter 53 . 6/23
I want to junk punch Edward. Really... Grow up Ed.
AceSunshine chapter 53 . 6/23
It just can't be left there! Dying! Trying to remember Edward is better than it seems right now, but really hard not to want to kick him in the balls.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 53 . 6/23
That boy has some serious explaining to do. Some of which should start with "SURPRISE! I bought us a house"
Can't say it enough...he needs to learn to communicate and more so when it involves business moves as well.

Can't wait for more! Thank you
7,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »