Reviews for End
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Deep and down to the bone. Will there ever be happiness for these two?!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I feel like I'm swimming in angst in this show right now, but it sure is making for a lot of good fanfic. This story is so well-written, and I especially like how Tony keeps trying to comfort Ziva, even as she keeps trying to push him away.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Well-written; I can feel the characters' anger and panic and pain.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Well, that was certainly depressing! Can't wait to see what the writers will come up with to get them out of this mess...
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Soph! Hello! Ziva can claim self defense look at the bruising on her, I hate NCIS atm they after 8 years have to decide whether Tiva is a yes or no subject it is getting ridiculous and unrealistic ! Sorry there's my rant, I can't work out what the season finale will be unless Zivas going to jail? And tony and McGee are assessories? That's why Gibbs teams in trouble? Who knows?
I like your oneshot yet I find it sad too!
Miss you
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is a sad ending!

But it may play right along with the next two episodes.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Intense, but great, post ep! I think it followed the episode tone very well...i could totally see this happening:)
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Update soon please!
thump chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
everything is so fubar'd after this episode... the s*itstorm that's going to come down on all of them is going to be bad (
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Good story, is it goodbye Ziva, the hole team could be going to prison
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great job. You can see how Ziva feels, and what she thinks will happen to her. What she did was in self-defense and had the tacit approval of Vance., who was definitely happy with the outcome.

I was reading show reviews on the NCIS Source site, and many had derogatory remarks about Ziva. Don't think Cote will sign up for season 11, and hoping I am wrong about that. Think Ziva will be the honorary scapegoat and be fired from NCIS-so this will be one female not killed on this show.

I do know if I will not be watching if Cote is not on next season. I am a great fan of FF and I can get stories more to my liking here. I am tired of the off again, on again TIVA, Palmer and his stupid remarks, and Abby's childish behavior. Why would someone squeeze someone who is in an auto accident and has injuries like she did on the show. How dumb can the writers get. Let's face it no one wants to say it, but there is something wrong with Abby. What may have been funny or cute 10 years ago is now wearing on the nerves.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/1/2013

(just kidding never ever stop)
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm not sure if I should be reviewing this now, I'm still overwhelmed and all... but I read it, and it added to my feels, and I actually had a similar scene forming in my own head (not that surprising, if I'm being honest :P).

I love when the hair hides her face and then reveals it and then hides it again.

And I have a favorite line- "Tony wondered sometimes how she was still *standing*." Because it's so right. And the last sentence, too.

And this must be the worst review I ever gave :/ sorry Soph. But thanks for writing this so fast, it fits nicely to the pile of thoughts already going round in my head about Revenge and the upcoming two episodes. I need to muse about it some... we'll see.