Reviews for Loyalty, Honor, and a Willing Heart
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/23
Oh I forgot to mention that I bet the changes are the Mandela Effect! :)

And yes it always has been BerenSTEIN Bears to me and Loony TOONS and Jc Penny not Penney!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/23
I know you'll never see this so I'll only review once. It could come out all right if you make them prevent bad things more by accident where it seems like a natural choice was amde different. Then the chances come out gradually instead of OMFG!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
The hardest part of their quest is going to be telling apart the various Elves and Dwarves since due to massive overdose of CGIing they all look the same models.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
im guessing two of them will become dwarfs and one a hobbit?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
That is fantastic! This honestly is amazing.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
I am concerned for my sanity. When most people say, "I swear to God" I have started saying "I swear to Mahal". Also, who says you can never trust an elf!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
Did you seriously just put Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasly in a Hobbit fanfic? Or were you just confused which you were writing? Or, the most likely for me option, got bored/stuck.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
Ahhh, I love Kili.

And I swear to Mahal, if you kill him, I will most certainly return the favour.
I say this because so many Kili fanfics do this.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
THANKYOU! That is how the moon reading should have gone, as opposed to it magically being exactly perfect on the only night they stay there. I liked the dance!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
In the reason to read the next chapter you misspelt Kíli. You forgot the final i. Although, you do have better spelling than any other fanfic I've read.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
This is really good! I love seeing a woman beat up a guy. Even in the 21st century, people still believe that women are inferior.
jaydeet chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
i know this story is completed and you have moved on to the sequel but there is just one small thing i would like to mention: you speak of houses in erebor not needing roofs as cover is not needed for rain. however, cover is needed to hold warmth in and warm air rises. unless you have decided that dwarves are extremely hardy to cold, the caves will get very cold in winter as will the homes and while the dwarf legends does say that the dwarves are tough, if i remember correctly, many of them died from the cold on the trip to ered luin (although i may just be mixing my stories up :) ) just a small thought.
IrisBaggins chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Just fantastic, Aunty, I should've read your story earlier.
IrisBaggins chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
I was trying to fight that damn hobbit and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. Was there something on my tooth?
IrisBaggins chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
I'm glad my brew pleased the dwarves. Maybe next time I will mix less water in it to see who else chokes.