Reviews for Loyalty, Honor, and a Willing Heart
I am concerned for my sanity. When most people say, "I swear to God" I have started saying "I swear to Mahal". Also, who says you can never trust an elf!
Did you seriously just put Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasly in a Hobbit fanfic? Or were you just confused which you were writing? Or, the most likely for me option, got bored/stuck.
Ahhh, I love Kili.

And I swear to Mahal, if you kill him, I will most certainly return the favour.
I say this because so many Kili fanfics do this.
THANKYOU! That is how the moon reading should have gone, as opposed to it magically being exactly perfect on the only night they stay there. I liked the dance!
In the reason to read the next chapter you misspelt Kíli. You forgot the final i. Although, you do have better spelling than any other fanfic I've read.
This is really good! I love seeing a woman beat up a guy. Even in the 21st century, people still believe that women are inferior.
jaydeet chapter 29 . 2/15
i know this story is completed and you have moved on to the sequel but there is just one small thing i would like to mention: you speak of houses in erebor not needing roofs as cover is not needed for rain. however, cover is needed to hold warmth in and warm air rises. unless you have decided that dwarves are extremely hardy to cold, the caves will get very cold in winter as will the homes and while the dwarf legends does say that the dwarves are tough, if i remember correctly, many of them died from the cold on the trip to ered luin (although i may just be mixing my stories up :) ) just a small thought.
IrisBaggins chapter 8 . 1/27
Just fantastic, Aunty, I should've read your story earlier.
IrisBaggins chapter 7 . 1/27
I was trying to fight that damn hobbit and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. Was there something on my tooth?
IrisBaggins chapter 6 . 1/18
I'm glad my brew pleased the dwarves. Maybe next time I will mix less water in it to see who else chokes.
TigressFlynn chapter 6 . 1/8
i can only read english. the whole chapter is another language. what does it say?
Voldemorette chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
NAHHHHH! YOU MUST NOT INSULT LEGOLAS! Annnnyyyywayyy, I find this story very interesting. Every story I read with a theme of 'falling to M.E' is very predictable; their fall is predicted, they know EVERYTHING about M.E and iritatingly enough, their ages are THE SAME. I mean, hello? HOW CAN YOU BE IN LOVE IF WITH THORIN(SQUEAL) IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD?! Ok. Imma done. Baaiii!
IrisBaggins chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I bet a tuna can this is the best Hobbit fic ever written.
The EarthSong chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
HEY! Ellen should be able to get coffee somewhere because it is listed as one of the things the Dwarves asked for at Bilbo's in "The Hobbit". Yay! ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
This was the only thing I kept on singing in my head while I rea this wonderful book:
The story of my life