Reviews for A Kinda Sorta Fairy Tale
babaylan89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
this is good... tnx for the fic
kryliadarr chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I'm working my way through all your KnB stories, and would love an associated story to this one! What are the others up to? Your writing is better than lots of published authors I've read, so kudos to you. You do an excellent job of making your characters human and not the square constructs so many people settle for. Hope you keep writing!
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I adore this story, I love Midorima's character especially but I love Takao's character as well. The yakuza plot/background was a nice AU - good job! :)
Iris chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
:'3 Loved it, freaking loved it. As ever, Takao is awesome and Midorima is adorably amusing
amcc1221 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
kyaaa so beautiful!
Billyberry97 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Stunning. Just, wow.
Swtazngrl5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
this was a super cute story!
seisbii chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh dear lord this has done me in. I am gone. I am descending into Midotaka hell and it is so worth it. God this was great! I loved the way you described Akashi. Dman damn daamn. I didn't think I'd like this AU but I read it because I trust you and your mad skills and well yeah I loved it. Loved it.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow! I really liked it :) great work. Love this couple!
CarolzofBellz chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I am usually a sucker for MidoTaka fics that are based on them in the actual universe, so I was kinda skeptical about reading this fic. I'm glad that I didn't back down and just went with it. I love how you managed to keep Takao and Midorima in character for the most part even though this is an AU fic. The scene with Akashi was just pure love. For some reason, it totally reminded me of the Rakuzan vs Shuutoku arc in Kuroko no Basuke - with Akashi's team looking down on Midorima's team and calling his teammates liabilities while Midorima strongly disagreed and defended them. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. :)
puruku chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was simply adorable and loved the fact that they were yakuza :)
flowertea123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I CRIED during this. Shed actual tears, and that is not in character for me at all. I just couldn't contain myself when Midorima describes Takao in his confession. I give it a million stars! So thanks for writing this fic. And I am hoping you write more for them in the future, since I think you really nailed the characters. MWAH
Merixel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Seeing it was a yakuza AU, I didn't expect this story to be more about Midorima's feelings... But it was for the best, and I had a great time reading this fic. ;)
Midorima is quite endearing here while Takao is just happy discovering a new side of him. They're so cute!
kicia08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That was lovely. I really liked the ending. How Takao decided to stick to being an equal however I'm not surprised with Shin-chan's frustration when his beloved is constantly in such a danger xD. Great story about great couple. Bravo.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIIT XDDD XDDD XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDD

x3 so cute Mido-kun. And I just Love Kazu-chan X3 xDDDD HOPE YOU WRITE MORE! XD this theme is just aweskome. COMPLETELY awesome XDDDD