Reviews for A Kinda Sorta Fairy Tale
kyaaa so beautiful!
Billyberry97 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Stunning. Just, wow.
Swtazngrl5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
this was a super cute story!
seisbii chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh dear lord this has done me in. I am gone. I am descending into Midotaka hell and it is so worth it. God this was great! I loved the way you described Akashi. Dman damn daamn. I didn't think I'd like this AU but I read it because I trust you and your mad skills and well yeah I loved it. Loved it.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow! I really liked it :) great work. Love this couple!
CarolzofBellz chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I am usually a sucker for MidoTaka fics that are based on them in the actual universe, so I was kinda skeptical about reading this fic. I'm glad that I didn't back down and just went with it. I love how you managed to keep Takao and Midorima in character for the most part even though this is an AU fic. The scene with Akashi was just pure love. For some reason, it totally reminded me of the Rakuzan vs Shuutoku arc in Kuroko no Basuke - with Akashi's team looking down on Midorima's team and calling his teammates liabilities while Midorima strongly disagreed and defended them. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. :)
puruku chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was simply adorable and loved the fact that they were yakuza :)
blasphemingmantis chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I CRIED during this. Shed actual tears, and that is not in character for me at all. I just couldn't contain myself when Midorima describes Takao in his confession. I give it a million stars! So thanks for writing this fic. And I am hoping you write more for them in the future, since I think you really nailed the characters. MWAH
Merixel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Seeing it was a yakuza AU, I didn't expect this story to be more about Midorima's feelings... But it was for the best, and I had a great time reading this fic. ;)
Midorima is quite endearing here while Takao is just happy discovering a new side of him. They're so cute!
kicia08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That was lovely. I really liked the ending. How Takao decided to stick to being an equal however I'm not surprised with Shin-chan's frustration when his beloved is constantly in such a danger xD. Great story about great couple. Bravo.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIIT XDDD XDDD XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDD

x3 so cute Mido-kun. And I just Love Kazu-chan X3 xDDDD HOPE YOU WRITE MORE! XD this theme is just aweskome. COMPLETELY awesome XDDDD
Went chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome! Love it!
carameltea chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is fantastic omg?! Please write a sequel to this, it's so good :"""")
yumeniai chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh, the feels ... love Takao in this, he's simply perfect, all that pride and lack of self-worth bundled up together so messily ... and silly, overwrought Midorima with all /his/ pride and worry and self-importance ... though I kind of wish Ootsubo would do something about Seiho, and that Takao would get promoted (like ... to an underboss or something?) Funny thing is, he'd make a great leader for a small group at least (don't trust in his ability to see the big picture, but his tactical ability would make him great for planning and executing individual tasks ...)
And Akashi seemed like such a asshole in this, though his segment was so small ... yeah, his conversation with Takao may have been my favorite part in this story (either that, or Takao calmly dissecting and destroying Midorima's plan, because that was just so sad and awesome and ... awww, Takao D: ...)
(And the last line killed me XD)
Hope you write more in this 'verse though! Love all the yakuza!Teiko fics out there, reading this was pure bliss ... love to see what Kuroko's part in all this actually is (Teiko? Or Seirin?)
Have to say though, didn't expect Midorima to be a lawyer. Thought he would be their underground doctor or something instead ... though this works just as well, if not better, as he becomes so much more important this way, sigh ...