Reviews for Just Stay With Me
dasguptaishita97 chapter 22 . 3/15
I love this story ... Yeah i hate cheating but it was for love ,a soul mate kind of matter so its okay ... I loved it so please please update fast i really wanna read more...
alixandria chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
RavishMyHeart chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
This is one of the best Jacob and Bella stories I have ever read. Please update!
springbreakers chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
Iiiiiiii looooove it!
Please update again soon while I have my friends read it. And can you please confirm or deny whether Ness and Edward are having an affair? I feel like Bella's being a bit dense in the sense that he pretty much put it on a billboard sign in bright neon letters for her lol. I reaaaally don't want this to end, though.
springbreakers chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
I'm starting to get the impression Edward and Nessie are sleeping together. Awkwarddd
springbreakers chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
I love your story thus far and have even raved about it to a lot of my friends, but one thing I cannot stand is Bella in this story as of recent. She cries way too much. She needs to grow up and deal with it. I understand crying on occasion and breaking off her affair (or threatens to) but she does it EVERY chapter. It's gotten very very old. And this is not a diss to you as an author, your writing is impeccable otherwise. I just can't stand how much of an easy wuss Bella has become in here and how she lets Jake walk all over her sometimes. Why doesn't she flirt with Edward and make out with him like he does with Ness and other girls? Sigh
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Big revelations in this chapter! I never expected the truth about Ness, and of course now I need the rest of her story. Jake was heartbroken and then fell in love with Bella. Bella loves him though, maybe there is a way for them to be together.

Emmett is an amazing good friend. This is a great story. It makes me wish I had hours to read it all the way through. Looking forward to the next chapter.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I expected Edward to say something territorial to Bella about Jake but I really didn't expect Jake's multiple affairs. And doing it with those women at parties like he's been with Bella. That hurts. Bella is messed up. But what is the truth? Is Jake that kind of a slut? Or does he love Bella? Reading on...
JSam1021 chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Ok what is that little lemon on there vacation. Is there a back story to it
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Bella is taking some big risks! Jake is too but I think he's not happy with Ness anyway.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Stressful! If Emmett overheard in the kitchen and Rose overheard in the bathroom it's only a matter of time before Ed hears or Ness figures it out. Rose is pretty pissed too, can they trust her? And what does Jake have to tell Bella when they have time?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Something is odd with Emmett. It's more than fun with him and Bella, I think he wants to protect Bella. From Ed? From Trouble, sitting next to her on the bed?
teamjacob0729 chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Nooooooooooo! My fears were true. The last 2 chapters were just fillers. I'm sniffling like a baby. Just kidding. But I would be. Well I guess the good news is, I won't spend the morning glued to my kindle.
teamjacob0729 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Before I forget supposibly not a word. Supposedly.

I've been reading this non stop to the point I feel like I'll be permanently cross eyed when done. I absolutely love it. But now that I'm on chapter 20, I'm worried there will be no ending. Which I'm not sure how I feel about...happy to wait for an update or frustrated to be left hanging...onward I go!
Kraftychik chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Okay, that was totally hot & you are teasing me, woman! You definitely need to update as quickly as humanly possible. Gosh I love this story! Great update, even if it was a tease. ;)