Reviews for Legendary Evolution
artephile chapter 7 . 8/20
Whoa, what a cool and unique idea. All the flashbacks are killing me with feels, and I can tell this is just the beginning!
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 7 . 1/13
Please continue i like this story very much
Prl16 chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
You have me intrigued. This is so good. I like the story between Bulma and Vegeta as a human. I hope there would be more flashbacks. Awesome plot.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Legendary Evolution' is Nominated for 'Best Angst Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Full Power chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Like I said, my dear, you display a mastery of the english language rivaled by few on this site. There's a reason why I often associate this fan fic with BXV as a whole, and I look forward to continuing my re-reading of LE! My favorite part still remains the discussion between Nappa and Vegeta about what Bulma got him...head...amazing start!
sadezanobia chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Hey so fist off I want to apologize on how long it took me to read this chapter. I've just been so busy with life. But anyway on to the review..

first I love how Vegeta got 18 to be his ally in all of this because I do believe that he will need her later on down the line.

I was also hoping that Chi Chi would stop being in denial and realize that Kakarot is her Goku but hey patience is a virtue.

anyway very well written as always and I cant wait for the next chapter. Hope to see some BV intereaction
preciousjade76 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Kakarot and his appetite, lol! I love how you delved deeper into eighteen's and goku's characters. I am happy you to see that you are adding the dbz cast into this fic. It will be interesting to see where you go from here. Although, I might already have an inkling of a clue to what you're planning. Lol
Purplemaddragon chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Brilliant!
Adli chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Glad to see you back! Don't disappear for too long. I really like how you've written these characters. Totally sucked me in!
nancy103 chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Even though he is this new Kakarot, he still has some mannerisms of Goku. Nicely done! As for 18, not sure which way she is going to go. She seems lonely which is really sad. And Vegeta will get the vile to Bulma. It will be interesting to see what it contains.
wsprsndadrk chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Great idea for a story. But, as an Army Officer, I can't help the Soldier mistakes.

A 28 year old LTC? I wish! I know, I know! It's just a story! But I can't help it...
You can't become an officer until you are 21. It takes on average 4 years to make Captain. You're a Major (on average) for 7-9 years before LTC. The fastest you could make LTC in a perfect world... Vegeta would still be early-mid 30's.

And you call LTC's "Colonel" for short, just like you call a 1 star all the way up to a 4 star "General" (only a few have made it to 5 star because a position has to be created and the rank re-instated for that position). "Lieutenant" only refers to the lowest ranking Officers. If you called a Lieutenant Colonel "Lieutenant," you'd get pounded for demoting the boss by 4-5 ranks.
nancy103 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Really enjoyed the Goku and Chichi scene. Funny how the smell of food would bring him home. But no headaches for him though. I wonder if it is going to take a lot more for him to realize who he is. Also, will Chichi and Bulma meet? Great update!
stevie1120 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The first chapter and I'm already crying yOU CAN'T JUST KILL VEGETA AND THEN NOT KILL HIM I CAN'T TAKE THIS EMOTIONAL CONFUSION. I'm kind of scared to keep reading but it's already so interesting! Freaking Dr. Gero!
preciousjade76 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I love love your flashbacks, they give me the opportunity to imagine how close and intimate b/v's relationship was prior to the change. I also love how u portray kakarot in this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Amazing! effective flashback method! Really works well in the story line. And, as ever, love love love your writing style!