Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
Wow. You really nailed his voice amid this situation. LOVED IT. Kudos!
neespence chapter 1 . 5/1
What a wonderfully sweet story. Granted there’s part of me that is sitting here thinking “why didn’t she get her period the? Are we SURE she isn’t pregnant?” I absolutely love the conversation between them, the awkwardness, and the decision to be real with each other. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
So cute and fun.
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Woow, tellement touchant...
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Wow!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
Loved Geekward and Bella! They're too Adorkable! Loved reading about them.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Very sweet
harrislady chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
would LOVE a future take on this!
Cecily chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
This was so sweet. Any chance of a third chapter? I would love a future take of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Awwwww, that was absolutely adorably wonderful. I don't blame him one bit for holding back until they got back to school. Self preservation is an amazing thing and he had to be one hundred percent sure. He would've been too injured if she pulled a repeat. The fact that she not only didn't but, she went above and beyond with going with him in his car to school. Kissing him when they got out of the car. Already at his table with Jasper at lunch. Then her very romantic setting she set up under the oak tree. Such love there. I really was feeling very anxious for him when he was rattling through all of his questions of how and when. It was funny and not funny at the same time. Poor guy needed someone to talk to about all of those things. Google failed him. His sister helped marginally. She had a bit of great information. Loved the stars and how she wants to set up the opposite in her room. Yes, adored these two. Very fun read. Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I really liked this. Friends that lost one another to peer pressure, found again over a night of catching up. I am extremely happy with her results. I completely agreed with her choice of what she was going to do if those results were any different. She certainly didn't need to be facing a reminder of her past, for the rest of her life. Loved that Edward wanted to go with her to tell Charlie, and Bella reminding him how it would look if he did. I really like how she asked him out by the end. How she said she wanted to be the other half. I very much enjoyed their night together.
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
So sweet, thanks for writing this!
LaraWinner chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Adorable story!
twirob chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
ahh that was so sweet I'm so glad it was a 2 chapter o/s I LOVED it thanks for sharing ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2015